Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• IdleHans said:

You went into the Wetherspoons. What were you expecting?

Glass jugs at least.
  • Stig said:

The boring boring music that my neighbours bang out at top volume every weekend. Whether it's the parents with their dull as ditchwater middle of the road soft rock, or the kids with their chart style misnamed r&b, it's all so anodyne and bland it makes me feel like I want to top myself. I don't mind a bit of loud music, but I genuinely want to go round and shake them and tell them to play something interesting. It's like they have a whole catalogue of songs with the same rhythm, the same tempo, the same chord progression and the same small-world boring subject matter. Arrgghhhhhh!

Is it Ed Sheeran?
  • The new Waitrose ad with the bee flying around the flower for (what feels like) about 8 minutes. Every time it comes on I'm bobbing and weaving like I'm sparring Anthony Joshua. Thinking there's a bee in the room. Fuck sake.
  • That BBC 2 tennis advert where people playing doubles grunt out "bbc2" they all sound like they are mid shit
  • My thick as shit neighbour. One of the hottest days of the year, I'm suffering with a chaotic hangover trying to loaf on the sofa and that muppet has lit a bonfire. Fucking idiot. All windows now shut and I'm in a hotbox
  • Ah broken out some marijuana have we?
  • Radio X
  • Ridiculous manipulative social media campaigns supported by clueless rent a mob.
  • rina said:

3 lads playing footy in next doors garden, obviously I'm being drawn in chuckingthe ball back, anyway 1 shouts Megs and Do a Rabona I think that's it, so I can take it time is marching on for me and I'm being taken the piss out off by under 10's now, think I'll retreat for a bovril and a wee lap blanket.

I have read that through 5 times now and am still none the wiser
    This.

People who post something without reading it back first to make sure it makes sense
  • Sponsored links:

• Sweating in this humidity before bed
  • Vanessa Feltz (BBC LONDON).
    Various reasons why I think so. Her 'Interview' with the late Bob Crow being one.
  • According to the available statistics, CL posters are more interested in Love Island than the signing of Ricky Holmes :neutral:
  • People who ask for help then constantly second guess you.

You want my help with this task, then we are doing it this way. Don't ask 5 times why we aren't doing it some other way. Either do it my way or piss off and fail at it your way.
  • People who shit in train toilets. Fair enough if you're on an express to Edinburgh but I was on the way to Leeds this morning and went for a piss about 10 minutes before we arrived. The bloke before me had had a minging dump, could he just not have waited?
  • The bastard severed signalling cable that means I'm stuck in a tunnel near Berkhamsted, with no sign of getting to the Bummie promised land. Could be worse though, there's poor sods on here hoping to catch a plane.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oops, that was supposed to say Brummie.
  • Stig said:

The bastard severed signalling cable that means I'm stuck in a tunnel near Berkhamsted, with no sign of getting to the Bummie promised land. Could be worse though, there's poor sods on here hoping to catch a plane.

Apparently it could be worse - DaveMehmet could be on there busting for a shit...
  • Fiiish said:

Funnily enough both Stig and Dave were inconvenienced on a train by severed cable.

Why is he on the train too?
  • the fact man city have spent over 100 million pounds on kyle walker and john stones.
  • The fact that ITV4 constantly keep going to advert breaks when todays stage of the Tour de France is getting interesting!!
  • When you walk past someone you used to work with 3-years ago but dont want to call out to them to say hello because you cant remember their damned name - Did that this morning and either had a choice of calling out Tim or Paul (both of which would have been wrong)

Or I could have shouted out; "You alright mate"... and it could have been some random who looked like the bloke I used to work with OR it would have been an awkward conversation where I'd have just used the word "mate" instead of his actual name!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!