Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Talal said:

Stig said:

Trying to buy something on Amazon and getting a message 'this is an add on item'. So now I've got to upgrade, buy something else that I don't particularly want or wait until I make an order of over £20. Bloody cheek.

Next time pre order something (like a book) that falls into that category to get over £20, then when the item you want arrives just cancel the other item.
    Is what I said really obvious or something?! :blush:
  • Ah ok well glad to help! I don't buy an awful lot on amazon but have successfully done that a few times.
  • Fiiish said:

First thing that happens when you're at a BBQ and a veggie whinges 'keep the meat separate from the veggie stuff' as if that makes any difference unless you have allergies.

Those bastards. Making you post about vegetarians. Outrageous.
  • Talal said:

Stig said:

Trying to buy something on Amazon and getting a message 'this is an add on item'. So now I've got to upgrade, buy something else that I don't particularly want or wait until I make an order of over £20. Bloody cheek.

Next time pre order something (like a book) that falls into that category to get over £20, then when the item you want arrives just cancel the other item.
    That's very good. Thanks very much for the advice.
  • Dirty cashpoint machines. Doesn't anyone ever maintain these things?
  • Stig said:

Dirty cashpoint machines. Doesn't anyone ever maintain these things?

Not ATM
    Well played, well played indeed!
  • All banks state that the servicing company maintains atm cleaning, but it never happens due to truly disgusting stuff that finds its way on to and even into them.
  • Sponsored links:

• ......and I thought @DaveMehmet only knew about the 'other' ATM.
  • Stig said:

Not ATM
    This made me clap more than laugh. Genius.
  • Stig said:

Not ATM
  • Macronate said:

Stig said:

Not ATM
    Looks like Kashi didnt come alone then when he returned to Earth earlier this week
  • Waiting 20 minutes in mac Donald's to get a double cheeseburger and then being told they have sold out of fucking double cheeseburgers. What sort of fucking fast food outlet is this????
  • Joining Amazon's 30 day trial for Prime so I get free postage and guaranteed next day delivery on two items for my wife's birthday, which are going to a mate's house who is due out this weekend, to be sent a confirmation that says one item will be delivered next day, the other the day after.

Then to be told item one (a CD) was undeliverable as my mate was out. Prime claims in this case they will leave it with a neighbour or put it in your letter box if they can. Everyone else in his block is retired and virtually all of them were in, and his letter box is easily large enough to fit a CD in. After contacting customer services they get back to me and say it has been re-delivered to the letter box. When my mate goes out to look, it's not in the letter box, it's propped up against his door.

Gives me good reasons to cancel Prime before the 30 days is up anyway...
  • Joining Amazon's 30 day trial for Prime so I get free postage and guaranteed next day delivery on two items for my wife's birthday, which are going to a mate's house who is due out this weekend, to be sent a confirmation that says one item will be delivered next day, the other the day after.

Then to be told item one (a CD) was undeliverable as my mate was out. Prime claims in this case they will leave it with a neighbour or put it in your letter box if they can. Everyone else in his block is retired and virtually all of them were in, and his letter box is easily large enough to fit a CD in. After contacting customer services they get back to me and say it has been re-delivered to the letter box. When my mate goes out to look, it's not in the letter box, it's propped up against his door.

Gives me good reasons to cancel Prime before the 30 days is up anyway...

image Not with packing like this
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got back from seeing Phil Collins at Hyde Park. His 16 year old son was on drums. At 16 I was wanking into a sock. Ridiculous

Easy lover.
  • Cable/wheel interactions.
    Annoying.
  • The roundabout by the Hilton Dartford bridge and people's piss poor understanding of lanes there.
  • The ongoing battle against a near soon to be much nearer neighbour and his ever increasing garden/ property footprint.
  • Sky sports charging silly money each month but making you watch the undercard boxing on effing Facebook and they wonder why people go over to Kodi.
  • These parody twitter Charlton accounts that keep coming up on my feed by being retweeted. These are league one footballers. Why are they being copied and replicated. Odd

• Vet fees (and pet insurance).
    Dog had to have 4 teeth out today (originally we were told it would be 2) - £760 total. Unreal. And of course teeth aren't covered on the insurance.
  • Not being able to post pictures on the Twitter only thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!