Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Being referred to as a, silver surfer or bloody elderly, just because I'm 62 FFS!
  • Options
    Cyclists. Anyone over 14 years old caught cycling should be hung from the nearest tree.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

People who get a parting shaved in when getting their hair cut, do you not know how to use a comb you wankers?

Also, probably been mentioned plenty of times but doing your make up on the train, I'm shaving on the train tomorrow!

Shaving a parting?
    I did that in the '70s, although in my defence I was about 14/15 at the time.
    I'd don't even need a comb nowadays.
  • Options
    I set the trends others merely follow. Although mines quite a wide parting. ;)

I bet mine is wider:))
  • Options

Being referred to as a, silver surfer or bloody elderly, just because I'm 62 FFS!

I refer to you as a young man, wait till you pass 70
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

When you put your items on the checkout belt in the order you intend to pack them (heavy items at bottom, separate meat, frozen items together etc.) and the Doris on the checkout starts leaning into the middle of the belt for some reason to scan those items first instead of just scanning the ones at the front first and generally just fucks up the order and you just have this expression...

How have I not beat you to this one? What this thread was made for. I salute you sir!
  • Options
    What I object to is "do you need help packing?" meaning "you are about to need help packing, as I randomly send the cereal boxes down first so as you try to find a new bag I've sent down only the heavy shit. After the bread of course"
  • Options
    Today? Everything.

Could have something to do with getting about 2 hours sleep thanks to my 3 year old daughter last night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

I refer to you as a young man, wait till you pass 70
    I'm already looking forward to it,ross1!
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

When you put your items on the checkout belt in the order you intend to pack them (heavy items at bottom, separate meat, frozen items together etc.) and the Doris on the checkout starts leaning into the middle of the belt for some reason to scan those items first instead of just scanning the ones at the front first and generally just fucks up the order and you just have this expression...

I agree 100%. I do tell them sometimes that I've loaded the belt that way for a reason. They usually do it right then.
    Once i walked out and just left the stuff on the belt because the cashier started arguing with me about it.
  • Options
    cyclists ..especially in built up areas... they should have a 10 mph speed limit for theirs and everyone elses safety
  • Options
    len90 said:

Cyclists. Anyone over 14 years old caught cycling should be hung from the nearest tree.

Grow up.
  • Options
    people that put blackcurrant in a pint of Guinness, especially when you forget and they look at you when you return from the bar like you have just pissed on there kids.
  • Options
    len90 said:

If there was a top ten of strange posts....
  • Options

Today? Everything.

Could have something to do with getting about 2 hours sleep thanks to my 3 year old daughter last night!

I had a shocker in terms of sleep last night as well. That's 2 out the last 3 nights. Monday night into Tuesday morning I remember nodding off at 3.30am, up at 5.30am. Last night nodded off at 2am up at 6am

Not as bad as only 2 hours but feel like utter crap and this is a pressurised time at work so not good
  • Options
    Yes my sleeping pattern is completely up the spout too.

I hate it.

For example I was knackered last night, got in from work at midnight, fell asleep straight away and woke up at 3 and haven't been able to get back to sleep.

Completely screws the day up and winds me up as it keeps happening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lolwray said:

cyclists ..especially in built up areas... they should have a 10 mph speed limit for theirs and everyone elses safety

As should cars then.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Today? Everything.

I had a shocker in terms of sleep last night as well. That's 2 out the last 3 nights. Monday night into Tuesday morning I remember nodding off at 3.30am, up at 5.30am. Last night nodded off at 2am up at 6am

Not as bad as only 2 hours but feel like utter crap and this is a pressurised time at work so not good
    The worst thing is that our youngest is teething, she was brilliant last night for once, and her sister picked that night to kick off half the night.
  • Options

len90 said:

If there was a top ten of strange posts....
    Some of the random shit that's on here that Wouldn't be anywhere near the top ten
  • Options

Sending the wrong rock band to cure an epidemic.

What an error when they could have sent The Cure or Dr & The Medics. If only Dr Hook hadn't been deported, he could have gone.

By the way, I love the fact that his hook has been taken away and replaced by a prosthetic spork!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

What I object to is "do you need help packing?" meaning "you are about to need help packing, as I randomly send the cereal boxes down first so as you try to find a new bag I've sent down only the heavy shit. After the bread of course"

I often inform the barcode scanning operative that it is not a race....
  • Options

cabbles said:

Today? Everything.

The worst thing is that our youngest is teething, she was brilliant last night for once, and her sister picked that night to kick off half the night.
    Hoping tonight is better for you mate. I'm done with today
  • Options
    Tony Bliar rockin up at the unveiling of the new Iraqi war memorial.
  • Options
    Mrs Brown
  • Options
    John McDonnell