Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    One side winning makes relegation for a Croydon club more likely.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Leicester/Liverpool
    Can't they both lose?

Leicester need at least a draw to put the Nigels back in the bottom three so we will be supporting them tonight thank you very much.
  • Options
    Leicester need 3 points to overtake Palace tonight.

Liverpool are the only Premier League team that can rival my hatred for Palace.
  • Options

Leicester need 3 points to overtake Palace tonight.

Liverpool are the only Premier League team that can rival my hatred for Palace.

Fair enough and even more reason to want a Leicester victory
  • Options
    Trying to hold a fart in whilst doing sit ups in the gym

Regaine dropping into and stinging my eyes whilst spinning in the gym
  • Options
    Player power.
    Chelsea and now Leicester.
    Championship winning teams playing like shite until the manager is sacked.

Leicester have put more effort into this half than the entire first half of the season combined.
    Hazard and co almost the exact same until Jose was sacked last season.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

People who post shit like this so they can say 'Ohhh look at me I go to the gym'.

Why can't you just let me eat cake without feeling guilty?!
  • Options
    edited February 2017

cabbles said:

People who post shit like this so they can say 'Ohhh look at me I go to the gym'.

Why can't you just let me eat cake without feeling guilty?!
    Dont worry this was @Tibbles earlier... Can see the moment right at the end when he falls and fails to hold the fart in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNz0gVXmEGk
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This bollocks fad around 'warm weather training camps'

Another thing to add to the cliches of modern football. Palace are being 'rewarded' with one now after all.

So after a shocking run that has basically yielded a handful of victories since Jan last year, culminating in a 1-0 home win against another team in the relegation places and all they're all off for some nice sun.

F****** pathetic

They should be out there scrubbing the graffiti off the team bus, not pissing off to take selfies in some Arab state and play Fifa whilst listening to r'n'b on over sized headphones

I'm quite happy for them to be undeservedly pampered.

It won't happen in the second division....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The idiots responsible for closing the A2 at the M25 last night following a full house at the O2.

Surely someone at the Highways Agency or whoever decides these things these days has a basic enough knowledge of geography to realise that a good proportion of 20,000 people will need either the A2 or M25 if not both!

Morons!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The idiots responsible for closing the A2 at the M25 last night following a full house at the O2.

Surely someone at the Highways Agency or whoever decides these things these days has a basic enough knowledge of geography to realise that a good proportion of 20,000 people will need either the A2 or M25 if not both!

Morons!

Now that's karma for fuelling Rod Stewart for a few more years.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Morons!

Len, the O2 is sold out most nights.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/events
  • Options

cabbles said:

This bollocks fad around 'warm weather training camps'

Another thing to add to the cliches of modern football. Palace are being 'rewarded' with one now after all.

So after a shocking run that has basically yielded a handful of victories since Jan last year, culminating in a 1-0 home win against another team in the relegation places and all they're all off for some nice sun.

F****** pathetic

They should be out there scrubbing the graffiti off the team bus, not pissing off to take selfies in some Arab state and play Fifa whilst listening to r'n'b on over sized headphones

R&B, I remember when that used to mean real music, rhythm & blues. Not that kiddy nonsense.
    Strange isn't it. I mean they could literally call it anything, but they use a term already in use for a different kind of music? They did the same with "garage".
  • Options

Coffee:-

- As a drink - it's fucking disgusting.

- As a status symbol - it doesn't make you look hip / intelligent / successful etc. etc. because you spunked £3 on a branded polystyrene cup holding a fucking disgusting drink.

- As a good use of money - please don't complain about how hard up you are when you are spending over £700 a year on the coffee you buy on the way to work every morning (whilst pretending you are enjoying the fucking disgusting drink that you think makes you look hip / intelligent / successful etc. etc.).

Cant stand any form of hot drink
  • Options
    Pessimistically predicting after Fleetwood that we wouldn't get more than 8 points from the remaining 6 games in February - then consequently realising that your pessimistic prediction was wildly, outrageously optimistic.
  • Options
    People who speak in a high pitched squeaky voice, when speaking to their dogs, kids,friends,etc etc!
  • Options
    People who take the piss out of my squeaky voice... I dont even have any pets | kids | friends!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Morons!

Must be the same morons who decided to shut the M1/M25 junction last night.
  • Options

People who speak in a high pitched squeaky voice, when speaking to their dogs, kids,friends,etc etc!

Holly Willoughby ?
  • Options
    The BBC Commentators having a jizz fest over Man City tonight!!
  • Options
    Long running feuds, and I mean years, despite trying over the years to improve things between them I'm done and worn out, serious moment over apologies.
  • Options

Absolute beasts on the train home diving head first into a share size bag of crisps drinking lager.

More crisps on the floor than in mouth. Licking fingers between each handful and wiping salty fingers over trousers.

Burping and exhaling slowly so beer breath fills the carriage.

This is a woman window, it'smy reflection I feel sick.

• Options

Absolute beasts on the train home diving head first into a share size bag of crisps drinking lager.

More crisps on the floor than in mouth. Licking fingers between each handful and wiping salty fingers over trousers.

Burping and exhaling slowly so beer breath fills the carriage.

This is a woman. I feel sick.

"Absolute beasts". How very Kenneth Williams.
  • Options

The term 'to die for'.

'The shaggy Bolivian goat curry was to die for.' Fair enough, next time you're going to indulge, let me know and I'll pop round and end your life.

A dose of strychnine may well be 'to die for', try that in future.

• Options
    Fruit at the bottom yogurts. Why aren't they mixed at the factory? Literally no one is eating all the sour yogurt first and then saving the layer sticky sickly sweet syrup on the bottoms for afters.

The way that articles on the CAFC website always start with the same opening paragraph repeated.

Karl Robinson's eyes, too small and too close together.