Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Sitting on a bollock.

Don't sit on it. Let it out.
  • Options
    Just watched Dele Alli tackle that got him sent off.

Really bad one but why do players look so surprised when they get a red.

• Options
    The twat yesterday who because Welling high street was closed off due to an accident decided to drive up the one way street the wrong way.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I havent had a proper catch up with my best mate in months. We organised a bit of a lads afternoon for tomorrow, some food and a few beers up town. I was over the fucking moon when he text me about it.

But no. Some vile peice of shit decided to spit all over him because he was in his uniform, as a Police Officer, doing his best to make his city a safer place. That vile scumbag was also doing it knowing full well he was HIV positive.

He's one of the most genuine guys I know, with a great brain in his head and I've never witnessed him be anything other than a friendly and compassionate guy in the 13 years I've known him. I've never witnessed him being confrontational and know full well his decision to go in the police was one from his heart, not his ego.

He now has 28 days of anti-virals and HIV exposure treatment.

Thats fine though, as according to Diane Abbott spit hoods aren't needed by the police and they're inhumane. I'm sure she regularly gets spat at in the Parliamentary bar, and I trust she's well aware of how common and dangerous it is.

(Oh, and before anybody - quite correctly - points out that HIV transmission rates via saliva are incredibly low, and to all intents and purposes impossible, other diseases are not quite so difficult to get.)

Unfortunately, these are they type of scumbags we've got living amongst us now. Abbot's more worried about being called nasty names on twitter than actually doing something to help the keepers of the law in this country (not that what was said to her was in any way acceptable)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I havent had a proper catch up with my best mate in months. We organised a bit of a lads afternoon for tomorrow, some food and a few beers up town. I was over the fucking moon when he text me about it.

But no. Some vile peice of shit decided to spit all over him because he was in his uniform, as a Police Officer, doing his best to make his city a safer place. That vile scumbag was also doing it knowing full well he was HIV positive.

He's one of the most genuine guys I know, with a great brain in his head and I've never witnessed him be anything other than a friendly and compassionate guy in the 13 years I've known him. I've never witnessed him being confrontational and know full well his decision to go in the police was one from his heart, not his ego.

Thats fine though, as according to Diane Abbott spit hoods aren't needed by the police and they're inhumane. I'm sure she regularly gets spat at in the Parliamentary bar, and I trust she's well aware of how common and dangerous it is.

(Oh, and before anybody - quite correctly - points out that HIV transmission rates via saliva are incredibly low, and to all intents and purposes impossible, other diseases are not quite so difficult to get.)

Out of interest, and I know I won't like the answer, but what are the consequences for the shit stain who perpetrated this disgusting offence? Are there any consequences?

Absolute scum.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

LuckyReds said:

Out of interest, and I know I won't like the answer, but what are the consequences for the shit stain who perpetrated this disgusting offence? Are there any consequences?

Absolute scum.
    Not a lot mate, one of my best mates is a copper and whilst he hasn't had someone with AIDS or HIV spit on him he has been threatened with used needles and one of his mates got a needle right through his hand when dealing with an animal like that.

The cps don't help the police really and neither do the government. It's very rare for someone to get a hefty sentence for assaulting a police officer and sometimes no sentence at all.

• Options

People who don't understand that at an assessment centre for a graduate scheme you are not directly competing. Why not spend 6 and a half hours making yourself look good rather than trying to make everyone else look bad and ruining the group exercise.

Fucking arsehole.

I've been through one of those and come out the other side! Not a fun day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also why are people who serve drinks/burgers at football grounds so slow?
  • Options

People who don't understand that at an assessment centre for a graduate scheme you are not directly competing. Why not spend 6 and a half hours making yourself look good rather than trying to make everyone else look bad and ruining the group exercise.

Fucking arsehole.

I've been through one of those and come out the other side! Not a fun day
    Yep was a horrendous experience. Absolutely dead for 2 days after. Not enjoyable.
  • Options
    PJ et Duncan

• Options
    Downing a pint to catch a train only to get to the station and it to be 1 minute away for 15 fucking minutes!
  • Options
    How much money do Capita make from the government business?

• Options
    being let down for a box at the 02 this saturday for the bellew fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Trump be blamed for it yet?
  • Options
    No, the EU has though...
  • Options
    That the Oscars were so inclusive this year
  • Options
    Dropping my new phone, and she who must be obeyed stating, that was a silly thing to do.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Dropping my new phone, and she who must be obeyed stating, that was a silly thing to do.

What you doing hanging around with Miere?
  • Options
    Thing is is I couldn't care less, but getting a lecture, f.me that irritated.
  • Options
    People who, for some unknown reason, find it necessary to fill a kettle with way way more water than they need, more often than not for one cup of tea or coffee.....f'ing twats!
  • Options

Also why are people who serve drinks/burgers at football grounds so slow?

Because they are untrained agency staff.
  • Options
    Leicester/Liverpool
    Can't they both lose?