Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Fucking massive groups of Feminazi vegans fatherig in the middle of campus shouting through megaphones in people's faces all week because it's 'international Women's week! (Somehow a day has become a whole week?!)

Apparently I oppress women the same way I oppress animals just because I am male!

Classic logic there.

I enjoyed eating animals a sausage roll as I walked past today.

Seriously. Do these people not realise that by shouting bullshit like this they are actually harming both the actual women's rights movement and the actual animal rights movement.

• Options
    cabbles said:

Neil Harris - his face winds me up and his interview style. It's not the fact it's he's Millwall either as I liked Kenny Jacket when he was manager there. It's just Neil Harris. And he's gonna get more air time this weekend because of the flat cap fashion show taking place at White Hart Lane

He is League 1 manager of the month for February, thought you would like to know and cheer you up
  • Options

Fucking massive groups of Feminazi vegans fatherig in the middle of campus shouting through megaphones in people's faces all week because it's 'international Women's week! (Somehow a day has become a whole week?!)

Apparently I oppress women the same way I oppress animals just because I am male!

Classic logic there.

Seriously. Do these people not realise that by shouting bullshit like this they are actually harming both the actual women's rights movement and the actual animal rights movement.

You should have thrown a pigs head at them, then a woman's head.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

My 6 year old being sent home from school with suspected chickenpox and knowing got 10-14 days of misery ahead of us as he will no doubt give it to the 3 year old too.

Try & take the positive, that's it's much better to have as a child than an adult. All the best.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Classic logic there.

tell them you're parched and ask them to pop the kettle on - normally works for me.
  • Options

Classic logic there.

Just go over and give them a bag full of your dirty laundry that will get them back on track.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Classic logic there.

Is that what International Women's Week is about? I'd presumed it was some sort Cleaning and Ironing Carnival.
    That's the thing it's not even a week. It's a day. No one else on the world has called it a week except this bunch of wannabe activists.

I can guarantee you the students union/uni don't want them acting like this on campus and I know for acting fact they've had complaints but they Darenth do acting nothing out it because imagine the headline on actingnythingbll those shitty Uni Facebook pages 'university shuts down women's rights campaign!'.

Load of bollocks.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Classic logic there.

Is that what International Women's Week is about? I'd presumed it was some sort Cleaning and Ironing Carnival.
    That's the thing it's not even a week. It's a day. No one else on the world has called it a week except this bunch of wannabe activists.

I can guarantee you the students union/uni don't want them acting like this on campus and I know for acting fact they've had complaints but they Darenth do acting nothing out it because imagine the headline on actingnythingbll those shitty Uni Facebook pages 'university shuts down women's rights campaign!'.

Load of bollocks.

MrLargo said:

Classic logic there.

Load of bollocks.
    Load of bollock envy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm pretty much with Ali on this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBtDOD-QKSw
  • Options

Classic logic there.

Your mum's head?
  • Options

I enjoyed eating a sausage roll as I walked past today

What a bastard
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

When you put your items on the checkout belt in the order you intend to pack them (heavy items at bottom, separate meat, frozen items together etc.) and the Doris on the checkout starts leaning into the middle of the belt for some reason to scan those items first instead of just scanning the ones at the front first and generally just fucks up the order and you just have this expression...

this is particularly bad at Aldi where

1) you always have to race the cashier to see if you can bag your stuff before the 2 inch wide shelf they're stacking it on becomes full and things start falling on the floor

and

b) you put any new bags you want on the conveyor for them to scan

yet even if you put the bags at the front on the top they still can't work out that they should scan them through first if you're to have any chance of achieving objective 1)
  • Options

People with no sense of urgency during rush hour.

People handing out/ asking for stuff. No I don't want a yoghurt / metro etc.

Deliveroo

People literally blocking the exit of Waterloo East to queue up for some crap the staff were handing out. Do they not realise that people need to get past them and get to work?
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

People with no sense of urgency during rush hour.

People handing out/ asking for stuff. No I don't want a yoghurt / metro etc.

Deliveroo

Even worse is that people actually queue up for those things. Often see a line of people at Liverpool Street at Liverpool for a free box of cereal - one that costs about 50p in a shop and contains about 15 cornflakes.
    Doesn't surprise me. You could drop a ten pence piece in Liverpool Lime Street and cause utter chaos.
    I managed to sneak in an extra Liverpool there.
  • Options
    The Taffy's always trying to stir emotions with their boring fuckin mens choirs singing at sports events. It worked the first time, but it evidently don't win you sports games, do your talking on the pitch ffs
  • Options
    ...Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, they start up Fields of Athenry

FFS

MUTE!!!!!!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Classic logic there.

Your mum's head?
    Sorry, she's busy this weekend, maybe next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

The way that Walkers (Lays) have fooked up the internationally recognised crisp colour co-ordination scheme. Everything was well ordered and everyone knew where they stood. Now it's anarchy out there.

Is this the myth that Walkers Cheese and Onion used to be Green and Salt and Vinegar used to be blue?
  • Options
    Cheese and onion is green with most brands of crisp
    Likewise salt and vinegar is usually blue.

It's walkers that are the exception
  • Options
    The best before date on a packet of crisps is always a Saturday.
  • Options
    road reports, won't be open any time soon.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Stig said:

The way that Walkers (Lays) have fooked up the internationally recognised crisp colour co-ordination scheme. Everything was well ordered and everyone knew where they stood. Now it's anarchy out there.

Is this the myth that Walkers Cheese and Onion used to be Green and Salt and Vinegar used to be blue?
    No, it's the fact that before Walkers all crisps had those colours. Except for 'Freddie Bee' crisps that were striped but no-one remembers.
  • Options
    I miss Smiths crisps.
  • Options
    iainment said:

I miss Smiths crisps.

Are they the ones that guaranteed you a solitary over salted crisp? I miss them too
  • Options
    iainment said:

I miss Smiths crisps.

I miss Smiths Hamburger flavour crisps and Golden Wonder Sausage and Tomato Flavour