Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who get pets and then complain about the vets bill! ;)

If you're getting an animal at least do your research first! :p

Loads of research done & yes some appear to be slightly overcharging. (massive understatement) ;)
    Thyroid tablets
    55p each x 3 a day available online at 11p each = robbing g!ts.
    But not as much as Insurance companies i.e.: £230 a month for four dogs.
  • T.C.E said:

People who get pets and then complain about the vets bill! ;)

If you're getting an animal at least do your research first! :p

Loads of research done & yes some appear to be slightly overcharging. (massive understatement) ;)
    Thyroid tablets
    55p each x 3 a day available online at 11p each = robbing g!ts.
    But not as much as Insurance companies i.e.: £230 a month for four dogs.
    I'm sure you did full and proper research. I'm sure there will be a few people out there who get a nasty surprise though.
  • edited December 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Today I'm one of those wankers commuting with hand luggage on wheels, albeit because the company I'm working for can't be assed booking decent flights - and are miking me for every second they can.

But.. why would ANYONE choose to commute like this? I gave up with wheels and I'm carrying the fecker by the handle. Yet I still see people wheeling their shit along.

You constantly worry about tripping people up. It's a hassle to drag when compared to over the shoulder. Nobody needs that much storage for sitting in an office. You feel reluctant to squeeze on trains and stuff because its impractical; Ive skipped two trains and a tube FFS.

I now think that people who take luggage to work are bigger tossers than I did before. I kinda expected to get a bit of sympathy for the gits.

I got nobbled by one of these on Friday walking over London bride and the prick didn't even apologise. Just carried in as if I were part of the pavement.
  • Is there a 'Greenie's guide to everything' so I know what I am and am not allowed to do/say/wear?

Yes there is.
  • Greenie said:

Sensitive blokes, man the fuck up for gods* sake.

*other Deitys are available.

Please do define what you believe to be A - a sensitive bloke and B - what a man is by your definition...

Sounds like you're a little insecure about your masculinity.
  • When you don't open this thread for a while and see just how deranged some of CL are.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

Sensitive blokes, man the fuck up for gods* sake.

*other Deitys are available.

Please do define what you believe to be A - a sensitive bloke and B - what a man is by your definition...

No I wont, you might get upset.

Sounds like you're a little insecure about your masculinity.
    Great answer, always a winner, its like when a fella doesn't feel comfortable around homosexuals, the retort is often, 'whats he hiding, he must be gay', like it matters.
  • edited December 2016
    Hmm great attempt at a deflection. I shall ask just the one question then as you won't answer those two.

Why does it then matter to you whether a bloke is sensitive?
  • Do you not feel comfortable around Homosexuals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

When you don't open this thread for a while and see just how deranged some of CL are.

Dazzler21 said:

Hmm so why does it in turn matter whether a bloke is sensitive?

You on a wind up, its a fucking joke......Jesus H...........!
  • C_A_F_C said:

Do you not feel comfortable around Homosexuals?

No mate, it puts me back out........!
  • Greenie said:

Dazzler21 said:

When you don't open this thread for a while and see just how deranged some of CL are.

Dazzler21 said:

Quick response. Must state it's a joke. Then they'll go ahh right this internet thing, can't always judge the tone on stuff like that...

Nah instead I'll repeat my edited question rather than let you get away with that one.
    Dazzler21 said:

Hmm great attempt at a deflection. I shall ask just the one question then as you won't answer those two.

• Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Quick response. Must state it's a joke. Then they'll go ahh right this internet thing, can't always judge the tone on stuff like that...

Nah instead I'll repeat my edited question rather than let you get away with that one.
    Dazzler21 said:

We do have our fair share of sensitive thickies on here........
  • Too right we do and we will remain sensitive, the other halves tell us they like a sensitive man...

They also like bad boys and men in uniform. Confusing though they be...

I'm not gonna be a cnut about the whole sensitivity thing. Your lack of actual response, shrouded in deflections tells me you're actually a really sensitive man deep down.
  • edited December 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Too right we do and we will remain sensitive, the other halves tell us they like a sensitive man...

I'm not gonna be a cnut about the whole sensitivity thing. Your lack of actual response, shrouded in deflections tells me you're actually a really sensitive man deep down.

Give it a rest......I've got the ironing to do.....
  • Greenie said:

Dazzler21 said:

Too right we do and we will remain sensitive, the other halves tell us they like a sensitive man...

Give it a rest......I've got the ironing to do.....
    why dont you two just have a bum and stop all this flirting ?
    What an insensitive thing to say.......
  • Double ended dildo must be at the cleaners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Double ended dildo must be at the cleaners.

Menders
  • edited December 2016
    I've flew out to Ireland, for one night (so I couldn't even sample a few pubs!), literally to sit in a meeting for 4 hours that - to be quite honest - has just frustrated me and made me want to storm off in a huff. I actually feel like a bit of a cock because everyone here is absolutely quality, but.. I'm just absolutely ready to snap.

On the plus side, there were a few lovely ladies.. but every time they spoke I wanted to start singing B*Witched songs. Every silver lining has a cloud. I couldn't even work out how to bait one in to saying "Some people say I look like me dad".
  • edited December 2016
    £5 (Fosters in plastic) or £5.80 (Heineken in plastic) or £4.80 (tiny plastic bottle of Cider) in Wembley Arena when watching the Cure Friday night!

I know everywhere (esp. Airports) are riddled with over-pricing due to a captive audience but it still grates!

The Cure were fantastic though.
  • The absolute jobsworth lady at Stansted Sat morning at 6am (after I'd had two hours sleep that night - see 'The Cure' above) who insisted that my little clear toiletry bag had to be sealed, which after much fannying about, including a bag change after the first one ripped, resulted in me having to leave my aftershave behind. Wanted to spray the thing in her bloody eyes!! The most annoying aspect was that her ott actions resulted in me taking an age at Security - i.e. being the person I usually always moan about!

Never had that with the bags before anywhere and at Glasgow on the way back they didn't even look at them, or any I.d. for that matter.
  • It's an old one, but failure to move down the carriage on a crowded train. Started to take great pleasure in barging my way through the area by the doors where everyone's packed in like sardines and heading to the bit by the doors between the carriages, then spreading out my newspaper and generally flaunting how relaxed and comfortable I am while the rest of them are all coughing all over each other, etc.
  • Still smile to myself every time I'm doing the traffic cutting manoeuvre on the northbound entrance to the Blackwall tunnel after someone commented about being annoyed about it on here.

Even have mental markers of where to perform each move... Outside lane at Sun-in-the-Sands, back into the left at the flyover where you'd get off for Charlton, back into the outside lane just before the red-squiggly-sculpture.
  • MrLargo said:

It's an old one, but failure to move down the carriage on a crowded train. Started to take great pleasure in barging my way through the area by the doors where everyone's packed in like sardines and heading to the bit by the doors between the carriages, then spreading out my newspaper and generally flaunting how relaxed and comfortable I am while the rest of them are all coughing all over each other, etc.

Agreed. Also, when they let you through to move down instead of moving down themselves - does my head in.
  • People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

'Bla bla bla.... blud it's bare packed in here innit'

Yeah 'blud' because people like you bring their entire 'crew' take up half the fucking room not doing any work and disturb all the people with deadlines this week. Seriously do one you cretins.
  • Or people that reserve their friends seats in the library when they're not even there of they've fucked off to the shops.

Nah if you ain't in the seat I'm logging you off and using the computer so fuck you....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!