Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• And I've said this one before but while I'm on libraries then I might as well carry on..

People who take their laptop to the library and proceed to ignore the 200 empty 'designated laptop desks' and so stick their laptop in front of a computer and so stop someone from using the computer. What the fuck is wrong with people.
  • And people with zero fucking people awareness. Like have you ever tried looking where you are going?!

Or I dunno of your gonna stop randomly on a path how about moving to the side of the path rather than just standing in the middle of the path blocking travel in both directions. Fools.
  • That's a lot of library based anger there mate.

Idiots are out in force today!
  • Macronate said:

The 30mph stretch on the A2 at Eltham/Kidbrooke.

Why?

It's been there literally forever, no sign of any work being done at all... not even just laying out cones and then collecting them back up again like most motorway roadworks.
  • edited December 2016
    Utter tools in grey cars in the fog with no lights on, or just side lights on, its easy just put your lights on, surely they have checked their speed and seen that the dash is not lit up.....oh hang on.......probably not.

These are the same people who still has their fog lights on on July.

We really need some sort of really bad plague to get rid of a lot of people, or another World War just to cull a few cnuts.
  • Macronate said:

Why?

Stealth tax like all road fines.
  • Greenie said:

Utter tools in grey cars in the fog with no lights on, or just side lights on, its easy just put your lights on, surely they have checked their speed and seen that its not lit up.....oh hand on.......probably not.

We really need some sort of really bad plague to get rid of a lot of people, or another World War just to cull a few cnuts.

Unfortunately wars and plagues are indiscriminate. They take cnuts and good people alike.
  • edited December 2016

Greenie said:

Utter tools in grey cars in the fog with no lights on, or just side lights on, its easy just put your lights on, surely they have checked their speed and seen that its not lit up.....oh hand on.......probably not.

Unfortunately wars and plagues are indiscriminate. They take cnuts and good people alike.
    Ahh thats wheres you are wrong, I am in the process of developing a cnut bomb, known as the 'C' Bomb, it only kills Cnuts, also my phial of deadly Cnut venom is ready so if you get taken out by any of these then you are a cnut, end of.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Ahh thats wheres you are wrong, I am in the process of developing a cnut bomb, known as the 'C' Bomb, it only kills Cnuts, also my phial of deadly Cnut venom is ready so if you get taken out by any of these then you are a cnut, end of.......
    Spoken like a true Cnut ;)
  • People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

'Bla bla bla.... blud it's bare packed in here innit'

Yeah 'blud' because people like you bring their entire 'crew' take up half the fucking room not doing any work and disturb all the people with deadlines this week. Seriously do one you cretins.

Anyone using the word "blud" being allowed anywhere near a university

• Greenie said:

Utter tools in grey cars in the fog with no lights on, or just side lights on, its easy just put your lights on, surely they have checked their speed and seen that the dash is not lit up.....oh hang on.......probably not.

I find this an all and it is ALWAYS grey cars
  • Can't stand anyone who drive grey cars, no exceptions

:disappointed:
  • People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

Yeah 'blud' because people like you bring their entire 'crew' take up half the fucking room not doing any work and disturb all the people with deadlines this week. Seriously do one you cretins.

Agreed. You'd think that spending time near a library might pick up a book and expand their vocabulary. Nope they just sit there with their crew pissing people off.

This uni has gone downhill since my first year..

Agreed. You'd think that spending time near a library might pick up a book and expand their vocabulary. Nope they just sit there with their crew pissing people off.

or you're getting old (in student terms I mean)!

All my daughters said much the same sort of thing when they were doing their postgraduate studies to the extent that they avoided the libraries as far as practicable.
  • edited December 2016

And I've said this one before but while I'm on libraries then I might as well carry on..

People who take their laptop to the library and proceed to ignore the 200 empty 'designated laptop desks' and so stick their laptop in front of a computer and so stop someone from using the computer. What the fuck is wrong with people.

@cantersaddick Your trips to the library sound horrendous. Still, it could be worse, you could be stuck on South Eastern Trains everyday. And of course, if I recall correctly, you soon will be.

Just think, next summer when it's 5 o'clock in the evening and you're still stood on the platform waiting for the late running 8.15am service to Cannon Street, you'll be longing to be back in that library. ;-)
  • MrLargo said:

It's an old one, but failure to move down the carriage on a crowded train. Started to take great pleasure in barging my way through the area by the doors where everyone's packed in like sardines and heading to the bit by the doors between the carriages, then spreading out my newspaper and generally flaunting how relaxed and comfortable I am while the rest of them are all coughing all over each other, etc.

In that situation if you've got a fart in you, just go for it
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Why?

On that note, the new 50 mph limit on Thanet Way.

:cry:
  • Laura Kuenssberg
  • LenGlover said:

People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

or you're getting old (in student terms I mean)!

All my daughters said much the same sort of thing when they were doing their postgraduate studies to the extent that they avoided the libraries as far as practicable.
    Yeah that's probably more to the point. Sometimes the library is unavoidable. There's nowhere else to go if you need a computer and have and couple hours break between lectures...
  • MrLargo said:

And I've said this one before but while I'm on libraries then I might as well carry on..

@cantersaddick Your trips to the library sound horrendous. Still, it could be worse, you could be stuck on South Eastern Trains everyday. And of course, if I recall correctly, you soon will be.

Just think, next summer when it's 5 o'clock in the evening and you're still stood on the platform waiting for the late running 8.15am service to Cannon Street, you'll be longing to be back in that library. ;-)
    Yep thanks for cheering me up! :p
  • edited December 2016

£5 (Fosters in plastic) or £5.80 (Heineken in plastic) or £4.80 (tiny plastic bottle of Cider) in Wembley Arena when watching the Cure Friday night!

I know everywhere (esp. Airports) are riddled with over-pricing due to a captive audience but it still grates!

The Cure were fantastic though.

I agree and was there. The Cure were brilliant (again).

Mind you cheapest lager for RHCP's at the O2 last night was £6 for Beck's.
  • The expression ‘A complete Horlicks’ or a ‘ load of old Horlicks’.

I’ve heard it a couple of times recently - normally by football commentators describing a team’s rather lax period of play. The expression was apparently first uttered by Jack Straw whilst disparaging the government’s pre war report on Iraq’s WMD. It evidently has become polite society’s replacement word for ‘bollocks’.

I’m not against the English language evolving per sec, but I think this is a very unfair slur on the good name of Horlicks. Horlicks sustained the home countries through two world wars, both at home and on the front line. It was a component of air crews escape kits and was so revered by American explorer Richard Byrd for the nourishment that it provided his crew, that he named an Antarctic mountain range after it.

(Incidentally, I wonder not what will be said of this report).
  • Can't go wrong with licks from a whore?

Sustained many an army over the millennia.
  • Theft on the rise in bexley, slowly starting to become a shithole, shame as I've grown up here and in general the whole if you have something nice someone wants on nick it, just got a text off a mate, had his car broken into last night and they've emptied the car including his 3 air rifles in the boot.
  • The acting on that malteasers advert with the lady in the wheelchair. Cringeworthy, all 3 of them.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!