Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Specifically, how much they put you off what could be a great bargain.

Take a kitchen appliance like a toaster or kettle. 20 reviews could rave about it and say how wonderful it is. Then there's one customer who claims the toaster was deafeningly loud and made the whole house smell like Kerry Katona's bathroom after half-price vodka and kebab night, and when they asked for a refund a sales representive turned up and smeared donkey shit all over her French windows. Do I take that chance?

I bought a car from a small garage which had two 1 star reviews. Car has been superb.

• Getting in the car on mornings like this in Canada - its -43 outside. I guess this is not a problem back in London.
  • Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Take a kitchen appliance like a toaster or kettle. 20 reviews could rave about it and say how wonderful it is. Then there's one customer who claims the toaster was deafeningly loud and made the whole house smell like Kerry Katona's bathroom after half-price vodka and kebab night, and when they asked for a refund a sales representive turned up and smeared donkey shit all over her French windows. Do I take that chance?

Maybe see if you can pay a visit to Kerry Katonas bathroom and then decide.
  • Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Not sure I'd want to go near her kebab though.
  • Carter said:

Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Behave! You can fool the rest of them....
    True mate, who am I trying to kid.
  • The crowd at the Mosconi Cup (Ryder Cup style pool tournament currently being shown on Sky Sports)

Bunch of absolute knob heads
  • Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Being the shameless individual that I am..... I would
  • Sponsored links:

• The crowd at the Mosconi Cup (Ryder Cup style pool tournament currently being shown on Sky Sports)

Bunch of absolute knob heads

Absolutely unwatchable because of it.
  • edited December 2016

Fiiish said:

Online reviews.

Being the shameless individual that I am..... I would
    Had a quick google images search to see what she's looking like nowadays, all I've really done is find evidence that cocaine really is quality for keeping the weight off. Looking at the photos though, it looks like she swapped it for Coca Cola at one point.

Her photos range from pretty decent to terrifying, but I'm gonna vote for a "yes" - "pure filth out of 10".
  • The latest Faceboook craze of tagging people in pictures of fat people. It's fucking stupid & I hate it
  • edited December 2016

People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

'Bla bla bla.... blud it's bare packed in here innit'

Yeah 'blud' because people like you bring their entire 'crew' take up half the fucking room not doing any work and disturb all the people with deadlines this week. Seriously do one you cretins.

Anyone using the word "blud" being allowed anywhere near a university

An interesting bit of trivia I heard. Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp Jamaican reletive is called Blud Klopp

*Gotta go the Taxis outside.......!
  • Greenie said:

People that sit in the quiet zone of the university library and have a good old natter.

Yeah 'blud' because people like you bring their entire 'crew' take up half the fucking room not doing any work and disturb all the people with deadlines this week. Seriously do one you cretins.

An interesting bit of trivia I heard. Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp Jamaican reletive is called Blud Klopp

And his uncle was a hairdresser, Clip Klopp
  • Greenie said:

And his uncle was a hairdresser, Clip Klopp
    And his Nephew that trained Racehorses in Ireland Clipperty O'Klopp

Oh, I love a friday afternoon booze. ;)
  • And his recently arrested blonde haired bank robber baron brother Fair Klopp.
  • And his knockout competition loving nephew Upforthe Kopp
  • danny murphy talking absolute shit on football focus.

was talking about city missing Fernandinho and how good he is as he played against him a few times.

WHEN DANNY? you lying prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Darcy Bussel.
    Should be attractive but theres something about that woman that's like fingernails down a blackboard to me.
    And she's got more teeth than a great white.
  • IdleHans said:

Darcy Bussel.
    Should be attractive but theres something about that woman that's like fingernails down a blackboard to me.

She's pure MILF personified, mate.
  • Seen her underwear in the flesh
  • LuckyReds said:

IdleHans said:

Darcy Bussel.

She's pure MILF personified, mate.
    Spot on. A MILF of the highest order
  • Seen her underwear in the flesh

Did you look into it?
  • The phrase 'libtard'

I get why people hate who this is aimed at, but the actual put down makes no sense and is shit. Stop it.
  • edited December 2016

Seen her underwear in the flesh

Did you use to do her service washes in the local laundrette?
  • The phrase 'libtard'

I get why people hate who this is aimed at, but the actual put down makes no sense and is shit. Stop it.

Same as Brexgit and Remanus
  • The phrase 'libtard'

Same as Brexgit and Remanus

You've just made those up haven't you?
  • That even when two games on my accumulator have come in, the cash out value is still less than the stake.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!