Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Being laid up with some horrible bastard virus on your birthday. Feel like death.

Same here mate. Had the bloody thing for ages. Thought I'd shifted it but it's back with a vengeance. Typically, I'm on leave as well. Coughed my guts up at my daughters school Christmas show this morning and am due to see the new Star Wars film tomorrow.

Happy birthday BTW.
  • Being laid up with some horrible bastard virus on your birthday. Feel like death.

happy birthday mate
  • clb74 said:

Budgies f%cking chirping thing only does it to wind me up
    Do animals know you don't like them.
    Had to pop next door last night bloody cat licking my legs wanted to punt the thing.

Never wear skirts around cats.
    Skirt?
    Some of us are still in shorts AUN
    Happy birthday
  • LenGlover said:

Trying to help a neighbour out by putting the parcel I took in for him into his wheelie bin as i was going to be out sometime.

Don't think he was very happy.....

Very droll :D Ok fair enough they didn't want it in their house, but at least stick a note through door. I only found it because I chucked a load of stuff in the bin. A load of stuff that doesn't mix well with Christmas presents
  • Boxing hype does my nut in, although I wouldn't tell them.
  • Cinema everyone wants to go in at 7 film meant start 7 then I have to sit there for 20 poxy minutes before it starts
  • Sponsored links:

• When I pay to "rent" a movie on Virgin and they run trailers before it.
  • Having tickets to the Millwall game only to find out you have to work that evening instead
  • Christmas jumper day.
  • Christmas jumper day.

Agreed. There are some shocking sights in the office today.
  • Christmas jumper day.

Agreed. There are some shocking sights in the office today.
    Likewise. As for the ones wearing the jumpers.......
  • People who don't enjoy threads about trains!
  • Having tickets to the Millwall game only to find out you have to work that evening instead

There's a thread with people looking for spares.

There's a thread with people looking for spares.
    Cheers, but holding out for being able to swap shifts with someone - although it's unlikely. If not, a mate has already said he'd have it.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Black Lives Matter UK" trying hard to out-parody themselves.

After their last stunt - laying on the runway at City Airport and taking a stand against "racist climate change" - they're now fighting for the abolishment of prisons...

Must admit, there's something peculiarly racist about their logic of viewing prison as a racial issue that predominantly effects the Black community...
  • The apple adverts about their new MacBooks - all this faggoting around tapping on keypads to music. It just winds me up

Also people that say have you seen X, it's so funny to me more than once. Yesterday at work they brought up James Corden car pull. I'm not interested in it. If I were interested in it, I would've reacted however many months ago when they all started talking about it in the office. The fact that I've never contributed to a conversation about it means you don't have to keep talking to me about it.

They then proceed to tell you about it. Here's the thing. If I don't find the original sketch/show funny, I'm going to even less inclined to hear someone else repeat it to me
  • edited December 2016
    How fans can't accept that when following a football team their team will played badley. It's is part and parcel of football. Deal with it. I don't like it but I accept it. Anyone who disagrees with this is a Ed. behave
  • edited December 2016

How fans can't accept that when following a football team their team will played badley. It's is part and parcel of football. Deal with it. I don't like it but I accept it. Anyone who disagrees with this is a .

Wow, you are so scary.
  • When you book a hotel to catch a 7AM flight the following day and 9 days before flying the airline switch the flight to 6PM. So you have paid for a hotel you didn't need, and you lose an afternoon and evening of your holiday, as well as hanging about all day waiting for the flight.

Then they switch the return flight from 12.30PM to 6AM, so you "lose" the previous night of your holiday, probably have to pay for a taxi to the airport instead of getting the train and face a choice of hanging around all day in Lisbon or cancelling your non-refundable 17.25 train journey and paying again for an earlier one...
  • edited December 2016
    Carter said:

Should you always have to wash your hands after a piss though?

Unless you manage to get urine all over your hands and assuming your penis has not been somewhere it shouldn't have been to be carrying that many toxins it's ok not to wash?

After a dump yes absolutely scrub them paws but pissing???

First was your hands before you get it out. You don't want to transfer germs to something so precious.

Same here mate. Had the bloody thing for ages. Thought I'd shifted it but it's back with a vengeance. Typically, I'm on leave as well. Coughed my guts up at my daughters school Christmas show this morning and am due to see the new Star Wars film tomorrow.

Happy birthday BTW.
    @DaveMehmet You can claim back the days of leave lost due to sickness; best to get a certificate from the doc.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!