Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• He probably means since I moved away, it's gone down hill a bit
  • Alan Davis

Always hated the wanker, but the way he's blanking the chefs on Saturday Kitchen when they're trying to explain things to him, just to try and get an unfunny joke in, prick

good one. And whenever he talks about Arsenal. Just reminds me of their bland void of a supporter. A nothing man, a nothing club, who both peaked in the 90s/late 90s early 2000s (Arsenal) and are hanging around.

• In fact to add to this, Arsenal winning a couple of FA cups is like him bringing out jonathan creek again. Mediocre past glories
  • When the car park is rammed. As you pay for the ticket at the machine an enterprising motorist notices and then proceeds to slowly 'stalk' you round the car park to where your car is. The next one who does this to me will have an extra lap to complete. Although, I suppose in reality I'll just let it go. I mean there's worse things to get upset about. I dunno why I've even written it up here. I need to cheer up a bit.

I love this - it's the sort of thing that's incredibly annoying at the time... but rationally speaking, it's just a guy trying to find a space in an otherwise full car park. No big deal. But still annoying.
  • When the car park is rammed. As you pay for the ticket at the machine an enterprising motorist notices and then proceeds to slowly 'stalk' you round the car park to where your car is. The next one who does this to me will have an extra lap to complete. Although, I suppose in reality I'll just let it go. I mean there's worse things to get upset about. I dunno why I've even written it up here. I need to cheer up a bit.

I love this - it's the sort of thing that's incredibly annoying at the time... but rationally speaking, it's just a guy trying to find a space in an otherwise full car park. No big deal. But still annoying.
    I'm the opposite - if someone clearly wants a space and I'm about to leave I'll be quite happy to help them find a space.

Courtesy is its own reward.
  • Make your mind up...
    I blame Roland.
  • Small talk.

And arse kissers
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Small talk.

And arse kissers

How's the weather where you are (love what you've done with you hair by the way)
    Splendid, you revolting, dolphin-smooth gibbon

• Carter said:

Carter said:

Small talk.

And arse kissers

How's the weather where you are (love what you've done with you hair by the way)
    Splendid, you revolting, dolphin-smooth gibbon

Don't talk to him, I saw him drive down the local traffic lane at Falconwood and cut back in at the last minute. I know how you hate that!
  • Watching the gangland programme on C5 and seeing how intelligent young men with limited opportunity are pounced upon by gangs and people on twitter can't see it and spout racist shit. There's no denying there's an element of chasing the big man Rep, but some people are so judgemental when they've got no clue.
  • I need to lay off the wine I sound like @Leuth

Nope you're bang on. Watching it too... It's a vicious circle so easy to fall into.

Back on track... The emperor's new clothing that is Adam Sandler's career. How? Why?
  • Losing out at a game of on-street parking poker. You see a spot but twist, thinking that one's too far away. There are no more, so you have to go back, but someone's had it; you're bust.
  • David Walliams - Jack Whitehall - Harry Enfield all on the same program

At least I spose it makes it slightly easier to avoid em
  • Assholes who wont shut the f*ck up on my bank of desks. I get it if they need to make a phone call, but you've got to draw the line somewhere - and it's about 100 yards before "lets all watch christmas movie trailers and critique them at the top of our voices".

What on earth did I do to deserve sitting on a bloody marketing floor? The women are beautiful here, but the men are a bit girly and everyone is far too loud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sensitive blokes, man the fuck up for gods* sake.

*other Deitys are available.
  • Greenie said:

Sensitive blokes, man the fuck up for gods* sake.

*other Deitys are available.

That hurts, but I respect and value your right to have feelings too :wink:
  • LuckyReds said:

Assholes who wont shut the f*ck up on my bank of desks. I get it if they need to make a phone call, but you've got to draw the line somewhere - and it's about 100 yards before "lets all watch christmas movie trailers and critique them at the top of our voices".

What on earth did I do to deserve sitting on a bloody marketing floor? The women are beautiful here, but the men are a bit girly and everyone is far too loud.

I feel this pain. We hot desk now, so even though I paid for a bank of Mac monitors from my budget, a bunch of marketing no-marks sit there with their Hewlett Packards, not using the screens. This forces me to sit on what is effectively a fucking park bench. The bonus being that I don't have to listen to their marketing drivel over there.
  • edited November 2016
    IdleHans said:

Christmas isn't Christmas without Oak Furnitureland.

Yes! Saw this the other day, and was like... "well, better take the tree down then".

Edit: Also, "you can't put your tree up, it's November!!". I'll put whatever I want up, thanks. I could cover the entire exterior of my flat in Christmas wrapping paper if I want... in March.

"You can't eat all of those mince pies, it's not even breakfast yet!"
    "You can't wear your 'sexy' Father Christmas costume today, we've got clients in"

Fun sponges.
  • IdleHans said:

Christmas isn't Christmas without Oak Furnitureland.

Yes! Saw this the other day, and was like... "well, better take the tree down then".

Edit: Also, "you can't put your tree up, it's November!!". I'll put whatever I want up, thanks. I could cover the entire exterior of my flat in Christmas wrapping paper if I want... in March.

"You can't eat all of those mince pies, it's not even breakfast yet!"
    "You can't wear your 'sexy' Father Christmas costume today, we've got clients in"

Fun sponges.
    You can, but all right thinking people would consider you a total plum (pudding)... :smiley:
  • Bob Bradley

His voice just annoys me!
  • The new fiver.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!