Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Twats that park on the double yellows on the corner of the industrial estate off Anchor and Hope lane blocking left hand lane of traffic leading onto the the roundabout. I have one word for them - Selfish C****.
  • The start of films where the logo of every "company" involved in the production comes up at the start, and then again 20 seconds later in the credits.
  • The invisible border between Greater Manchester and the rest of England where traffic lights go from being compulsory to advisory.
  • 1StevieG said:

Twats that park on the double yellows on the corner of the industrial estate off Anchor and Hope lane blocking left hand lane of traffic leading onto the the roundabout. I have one word for them - Selfish C****.

That's actually 2 :wink:
    Doh!

• Spurs letting me down for 2.5k on a btts and match result acca
  • Replies to CAFC tweets.

1) I don't see the point in anything protest/Roland out related being tweeted to the person running the account. Assuming it's still Olly Groome, or even if it isn't, the one running it is just doing their job, has no influence and does not make any key decisions at the club.

2) Replying 'Roland Out' to EVERY tweet, regardless of its subject matter. Yes we all want him out, that doesn't even need to be said anymore, but do people actually believe the day he sells up will be because enough people tweeted 'him' to do so?! Get real.

3) Relating every tweet to Roland/Katrien. Eg. 'Southend Tickets on Sale' - 'When's Roland gonna put the club up for sale?'. Even an RIP tweet a while ago contained the reply 'shame Roland won't RIP'. What?!!

4) Replying 'Announce *insert current 'in the know' rumour*' after every tweet, eg. 'Announce Karl Robinson'. Once again, do people actually expect the Twitter feed to personally reply or announce something earlier than planned because Dave from Woolwich has tweeted them to do so?!

I can't believe there are any real Charlton fans left who don't want Roland out and yes we have to keep up the pressure until they finally go, but we have to be realistic about the channels we use to do this. We need to differentiate between which methods are going to be effective (eg. the Belgium trip) and which are pointless, lazy comments which serve no purpose and will never reach the real target.
  • Trying to get your chicken & your rice in your curry, to last about the same length of time.

It's impossible I tell yuh !
  • Probably been said but...
    That hive home heating advert. It takes a lot to get me mildly annoyed let alone angry but that advert, enough for me to throw a plate through the tv.

Also, losing the tv remote and the panic that ensues when said advert comes on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tampax adverts generally and more specifically when watching tv with your 6 year old son. 'What's that dad, what's that for?'
  • Trouble is a group of people would be very angry that money was being spent on people they see as undesirable, rather than on homeless veterans or old people.

But they want prison to stop reoffending. Which without resources to help rehabilitation can't happen.
  • Tampax adverts generally and more specifically when watching tv with your 6 year old son. 'What's that dad, what's that for?'

Even worse if you've just sat down with a cup of tea and a jam doughnut.
  • Standing in a line to buy fucking trainers!
  • Standing in a line to buy fucking trainers!

Get me a pair in 11s please me old mucker
  • Doubt I'll get my own mate, seems like every fucker has brought a mate to get two pairs!

And the launch party was fucking shit last night!
  • Trying to get your chicken & your rice in your curry, to last about the same length of time.

It's impossible I tell yuh !

Is it because the chicken has a covered end?
  • edited November 2016
    Alan Davis

Always hated the wanker, but the way he's blanking the chefs on Saturday Kitchen when they're trying to explain things to him, just to try and get an unfunny joke in, prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Alan Davis

Always hated the wanker, but the way he's blanking the chefs on Saturday Kitchen when they're trying to explain things to him, just to try and get an unfunny joke in, prick

With you on this one.
  • Beeping washing machines

Surely you ain't getting your washing machines and buses mixed up again and you Nicko

We've got an LG one that pretty much plays a full on song when it finishes.

• Michael Macintyre. Gaaaah!
  • That annoying Nigel on the game adverts

Prick!
  • Christmas isn't Christmas without Oak Furnitureland.

• Fleets of British Gas vans parked up in supermarket car parks at 8 am with engines running, post men and women who drop elastic bands on the pavement, the fact that in modern Britain if you point out there is a problem and things are not as they should be and change is required - you are the problem, perfectly illustrated by the anti Card individuals who feel comfortable being rude and abusive to those handing out leaflets.

Modern Britain in general.
  • People that moan about 'Modern Britain' when theres always been arseholes living here for generations.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!