Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cabbles said:

I've just remembered this but when the final of Bake off was on a few weeks back, the news at 10 was doing a bit on it being the last time the BBC was showing it etc, talking about it's popularity. They cut to a bar in Clapham that was showing the final. I was disgusted to see all these boyfriends or weeds that had gone out to a bar to watch this. They're not men, that's for sure.

For a start it was Clapham and I thought yeah, that sums up the type of weedy man that would go out to watch it. A ponsy gentrified area of London that actually attracts millennials who have never moved to London when they get on their 'grad schemes'.

Just looking at them on camera, they're not my type of bloke. Straight away I could tell none of them have any bollocks. Going to a bar to watch bake off, makes my skin crawl.

I have no problem with the show or that men watch it, but you watch it at home with your missus. You do not, I repeat not, swan out to some ponsy bar in a soulless part of London.

Just catching up with this thread and I must say that is a proper rant from a man that is pissed off.
  • cabbles said:

I've just remembered this but when the final of Bake off was on a few weeks back, the news at 10 was doing a bit on it being the last time the BBC was showing it etc, talking about it's popularity. They cut to a bar in Clapham that was showing the final. I was disgusted to see all these boyfriends or weeds that had gone out to a bar to watch this. They're not men, that's for sure.

For a start it was Clapham and I thought yeah, that sums up the type of weedy man that would go out to watch it. A ponsy gentrified area of London that actually attracts millennials who have never moved to London when they get on their 'grad schemes'.

Just looking at them on camera, they're not my type of bloke. Straight away I could tell none of them have any bollocks. Going to a bar to watch bake off, makes my skin crawl.

I have no problem with the show or that men watch it, but you watch it at home with your missus. You do not, I repeat not, swan out to some ponsy bar in a soulless part of London.

Just catching up with this thread and I must say that is a proper rant from a man that is pissed off.
    I guarantee none of them will like football either
  • The five people in my open plan segment of 40 people in the office today who ignored the announcements about the 2 minutes silence at 11 and carried on talking.

(One at 10.58, one at 11.00 and at 11.02)

• The five people in my open plan segment of 40 people in the office today who ignored the announcements about the 2 minutes silence at 11 and carried on talking.

We had an official announcement put out in our building. All of us in our office observed, but could hear people in the corridor still talking.

It's ridiculously disrespectful that they cannot shut up and understand the sheer importance of staying silent for 2 minutes given what people sacrificed. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing anyone who chose to carry on talking during it getting a slap.

They should be taken outside put up against a wall and shot.
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Imagine the situation that football is showing at the pub and they ask if it could turned over to GBBO and the manager/landlord agrees!!!!
  • iaitch said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Imagine the situation that football is showing at the pub and they ask if it could turned over to GBBO and the manager/landlord agrees!!!!
    In that part of the world I can imagine that happening. I can also imagine them showing London Irish vs The Mannequins ahead of any football
  • Being smasjed.

But no fucker listens tk you. C*ts!
  • Watching Suggs on Saturday Kitchen, he seems fuckin annoying. Think he's still a bit pissed from last night
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Being smasjed.

Genuinely don't remember that, not sure why I was talking to animals either.. I know I was pestering a mate on WhatsApp telling him he was "my main man" whilst I was still on the train up town.

Geez, it was only 7:15pm apparently. Lesson of the story there kids, pre-drinking before you leave the house - "cos they're already at the pub" - is a bad bad idea. (Especially Sainsbury's Basic Gin, not sure why that was even in the cupboard.)
  • Neighbours wind chimes.
  • Neighbours wind chimes.

Neighbours security lights coming on at the flick of passing mosquitoes wing flap.
  • Watching Suggs on Saturday Kitchen, he seems fuckin annoying. Think he's still a bit pissed from last night

Are you in a boozer in Clapham?
  • edited November 2016
    IdleHans said:

Watching Suggs on Saturday Kitchen, he seems fuckin annoying. Think he's still a bit pissed from last night

Are you in a boozer in Clapham?
    No in a France
  • Those blunt plastic things you use on a screen when a parcel is delivered. My signature looks like a scribble by a 2 year old child (whereas normally it looks like the scribble of a 5 year old child).

Never seen the point of these, legally it proves nothing.
  • edited November 2016
    Setting an alarm clock for 4am. Not even 5 hours kip; and I only got 4 last night!
  • edited November 2016
    This definitely isn't the morning FFS.

0440 and the taxi driver is making small talk.. mentalist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sitting in a hotel bar, and two american girls have just done a runner on a EUR83 bill. Feel gutted for the chap behind the bar, as we were joking about exchange rates when it happened.

Proper scummy behaviour.
  • LuckyReds said:

Sitting in a hotel bar, and two american girls have just done a runner on a EUR83 bill. Feel gutted for the chap behind the bar, as we were joking about exchange rates when it happened.

Proper scummy behaviour.

Did you steal a bottle of Jameson when he ran after them?
  • LuckyReds said:

Sitting in a hotel bar, and two american girls have just done a runner on a EUR83 bill. Feel gutted for the chap behind the bar, as we were joking about exchange rates when it happened.

Proper scummy behaviour.

Clever stuff, you keep the bar tender talking...
  • given everything that's going on with us in the last 24 hours or so, I've never had so many threads I'm trying to keep track of
  • edited November 2016
    LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

Being smasjed.

Genuinely don't remember that, not sure why I was talking to animals either.. I know I was pestering a mate on WhatsApp telling him he was "my main man" whilst I was still on the train up town.

Geez, it was only 7:15pm apparently. Lesson of the story there kids, pre-drinking before you leave the house - "cos they're already at the pub" - is a bad bad idea. (Especially Sainsbury's Basic Gin, not sure why that was even in the cupboard.)
    Edit: Messed up the link I wanted to post.

Things that annoy me... embedding stuff on here.
  • Those blunt plastic things you use on a screen when a parcel is delivered. My signature looks like a scribble by a 2 year old child (whereas normally it looks like the scribble of a 5 year old child).

I always sign it Elvis Presley, they never check.
  • No, they don't know the address for that.
  • The way loads of posters go on about the Sue Perks woman, she gets so many mentions she must love it.
    If we Ignore her she might just crawl back under the rock from whence she came.
    *bugger! I just mentioned her..... !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!