Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• One limited to those working near lloyds building.

That cyclist who wears a full crash helmet and has ambulance siren noises he insists on hitting all the way as he goes through the pedestrian zone at about 20mph before giving a cheery wave to the construction workers.

Every day at around 8.40.

I'm considering taking a walking stick.

Take him out Neil.
  • Carter said:

The guy in a Jeep, who flash me in the middle lane when i was doing 70.
    Get in the fast lane arsehole, and put your Knob away.

You might be on the wind up here and if you are then ignore me

There is no fast lane bro, inside middle and outside lanes and although most drivers are incapable of it we are meant to drive on the left so regardless of speed you should only use the lanes other than the inside lane for overtaking then moving back over to the left
    Exactly so get out the way when I speed wanking in the middle lane
  • Carter said:

There is no fast lane bro, inside middle and outside lanes and although most drivers are incapable of it we are meant to drive on the left so regardless of speed you should only use the lanes other than the inside lane for overtaking then moving back over to the left
    Speed wanking? New one to me, is it like speed dating, if so, where do I sign up?
  • edited October 2016

Carter said:

Speed wanking? New one to me, is it like speed dating, if so, where do I sign up?
    Basically it's something that I'm told you have suffered with for years.....premature ejaculaton
  • Boooooooom

Best DM in ages that
  • One limited to those working near lloyds building.

That cyclist who wears a full crash helmet and has ambulance siren noises he insists on hitting all the way as he goes through the pedestrian zone at about 20mph before giving a cheery wave to the construction workers.

Every day at around 8.40.

I'm considering taking a walking stick.

Take a dog:

• Setting up my bike for the spin class tonight, then pulling a muscle walking to the toilet for a pre class piss. Wasn't turning or running, just walking normally. Felt such a dick. Managed to do the class but don't think I'll make football on Sunday. I hate getting old.
  • And he's beaten you off as well. Didn't take long though mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fans giving Tracy Leaburn stick cos the club posted a short video on her with Josh Magennis. Slating everyone and everything is becoming tedious. Save it for the people that really deserve it.

Fully agree VG ...she is not the target.
  • Fans giving Tracy Leaburn stick cos the club posted a short video on her with Josh Magennis. Slating everyone and everything is becoming tedious. Save it for the people that really deserve it.

I've been saying this for months, I didn't get a lot of "likes".
  • I'll like you for your slightly whingy complaint because you are correct.

Something she did on Twitter makes me think she is actually quite sympathetic towards the fans' plight too. Very disappointing to see people give her stick.

I'm not going to lie, I think there's a couple who are currently given the benefit of the doubt when they're actively facilitating what's going on, but TL is not one of those people.
  • The new kick-off rule.
    It's takes 20+ years to get them to finally embrace goal-line technology.
    Who the fuck sat there thinking , oh I know a great way to further the quality of the game, let one bloke take the kick-off.
    Genius, let's introduce it immediately
  • Realising you really need to buy a diary, but it's the middle of fucking October.
  • LuckyReds said:

Realising you really need to buy a diary, but it's the middle of fucking October.

Get a teacher diary - runs August to August and some of them go right through to December 2017 so you don't have to replace until then.
    Try Paperchase, Staples, Ryman etc.
  • The barriers are closed at the station so you put your ticket in to get through.

You get on the train and one of about 5 ticket inspectors ask to see your ticket so you show them.

Later on as you're reading the paper and thinking it's all done, some other inspector comes up and asks for your ticket. So you show them again.

Then you get off the station and have to show the inspectors at the exit.

Overkill much?
  • LuckyReds said:

Realising you really need to buy a diary, but it's the middle of fucking October.

Get a teacher diary - runs August to August and some of them go right through to December 2017 so you don't have to replace until then.
    Try Paperchase, Staples, Ryman etc.
    Aha, Perfect! Cheers.

CharltonLife comes up tops again! Just got a nice one on Amazon, delivery due tomorrow, and it was the last one in stock.
  • Sponsored links:

• bellz2002 said:

The barriers are closed at the station so you put your ticket in to get through.

You get on the train and one of about 5 ticket inspectors ask to see your ticket so you show them.

Later on as you're reading the paper and thinking it's all done, some other inspector comes up and asks for your ticket. So you show them again.

Overkill much?

If it's anything like when they flood random stations, then I expect you'll get the same tomorrow. They usually do it for 2 or 3 days in a row at the stations.

Completely understand the odd check at stations without ticket barriers, or on trains where part of the line isn't covered by ticket barriers. But I don't think I've had my ticket checked in a year now?
  • LuckyReds said:

bellz2002 said:

The barriers are closed at the station so you put your ticket in to get through.

Overkill much?

If it's anything like when they flood random stations, then I expect you'll get the same tomorrow. They usually do it for 2 or 3 days in a row at the stations.

Completely understand the odd check at stations without ticket barriers, or on trains where part of the line isn't covered by ticket barriers. But I don't think I've had my ticket checked in a year now?
    Around 10 of them rocked up at Barnehurst at 5:30am this morning. Twats shouting at each other across the tracks at that time in the morning. And why does it take 4-5 of them to man one gate ?
  • Boysie said:

LuckyReds said:

bellz2002 said:

Overkill much?

Around 10 of them rocked up at Barnehurst at 5:30am this morning. Twats shouting at each other across the tracks at that time in the morning. And why does it take 4-5 of them to man one gate ?
    Safety in numbers I suppose.
  • Cyclists (again) - well the one I nearly smashed into the hedge at 6;30 this morning, its still dark, its an unlit 50mph road and the prick has no back light and he's wearing dark clothing, luckily I spotted him and anchored up, drove along side him shouted he had no lights, he's got headphones in as well, he thought I was having a pop, got all 'nancy' then he realised what I was saying!!! I drove away thinking utter twat. Cyclists just don't go on the road, it not the place for you.
  • Overweight footballers.
    Greenie said:

Cyclists (again) - well the one I nearly smashed into the hedge at 6;30 this morning, its still dark, its an unlit 50mph road and the prick has no back light and he's wearing dark clothing, luckily I spotted him and anchored up, drove along side him shouted he had no lights, he's got headphones in as well

That's the kind of Cyclist that doesn't deserve to be on the road.
  • Greenie said:

Cyclists (again) - well the one I nearly smashed into the hedge at 6;30 this morning, its still dark, its an unlit 50mph road and the prick has no back light and he's wearing dark clothing, luckily I spotted him and anchored up, drove along side him shouted he had no lights, he's got headphones in as well, he thought I was having a pop, got all 'nancy' then he realised what I was saying!!! I drove away thinking utter twat. Cyclists just don't go on the road, it not the place for you.

Some people just shouldnt be on the road...

Doesnt matter if they're walking / driving / cycling they just dont have the brain power to be outside!!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Overweight footballers.

Greenie said:

Cyclists (again) - well the one I nearly smashed into the hedge at 6;30 this morning, its still dark, its an unlit 50mph road and the prick has no back light and he's wearing dark clothing, luckily I spotted him and anchored up, drove along side him shouted he had no lights, he's got headphones in as well

That's the kind of Cyclist that doesn't deserve to be on the road.
    All joking aside, seriously, how I did not drive into him, the car behind me had to anchor up as well, he was just oblivious to it all. I dont want his injury or death on my conscience, and then he gets all defensive, prick.
  • edited October 2016

Over 300 entries for the Gravesend open darts tournament yesterday, including Simon Whitlock. A real coup for the Gravesend darts scene, then the organiser does a runner with all the prize money mid tournament. Wanker!

Was the organiser? Steve Jones?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!