Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• LuckyReds said:

1. The constant feeling as though you're going to shit yourself after a night out drinking ale.

2. It's my last day at this office and people have just realised I'm actually pretty good at my job, and that they can approach me with problems.

3. People asking me questions at work when I'm trying to post on CharltonLife.

4. Getting flagged for calling @cantersaddick a "dirty f*cking slag" in the SE7 Valiants thread.

Thats a bit strong!!........................ people asking you questions when your on CL. ;)
  • LuckyReds said:

1. The constant feeling as though you're going to shit yourself after a night out drinking ale.

2. It's my last day at this office and people have just realised I'm actually pretty good at my job, and that they can approach me with problems.

4. Getting flagged for calling @cantersaddick a "dirty f*cking slag" in the SE7 Valiants thread.

Sometimes the truth is too painful to take lucky!
  • Flannelett sheets, & while I'm at it . American politicians, the M25, our SMT, Americans, Piers Morgan, Amercan tv programmes, the fact that all women's breasts are not as magnificent as Victoria Coren's,that we haven't got Our Charlton back yet & foxes shit in my garden
  • Did he forget your birthday?
  • or perhaps...
    LuckyReds said:

1. The constant feeling as though you're going to shit yourself after on a night out drinking ale.

2. It's my last day at this office and people have just realised I'm actually pretty good at I don't care about my job, and that they can approach me bugger off with their problems.

4. Getting flagged for calling @cantersaddick a "dirty f*cking slag" in on the SE7 Valiants groupthread.

• Neil Warnock
  • When your shark cage is breached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93WiSq9TIoM

Geezer in the next cage flappin a bit pmsl
  • Sponsored links:

• That ched Evans thread
  • The regime apologists I seem to be surrounded by in the lower west. And the fact they don't even shout for their team, though they are happy to tell me to shut up during We Want Roland out.

Please, CARD, don't ask me to sit with these fuckarses again.
  • The new Soccerway website layout. Awful.
  • IdleHans said:

The regime apologists I seem to be surrounded by in the lower west. And the fact they don't even shout for their team, though they are happy to tell me to shut up during We Want Roland out.

Please, CARD, don't ask me to sit with these fuckarses again.

We should all get seats over there,(god knows there's room) and really make them happy.
    Its been a while since I've been to the Valley but I like the entertainment on the field and from you lot over there.
  • When a friend is following your car because they don't know the way and they drive as slowly as humanly possible from start to finish and allowing multiple opportunities for cars to join traffic between us.
  • getting on a train the weekend to watford junction was oblivious to the amount of fellas getting on the train turned out to be the train to northampton with a fine array of millwalls finest, one of them was drinking vodka out of a bottle with a straw classic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Red Monday.

Will this now become a recurring theme when two teams who play in the same colour play each other on a week day?

And it can't be Red Monday anyway because they won't be both playing in red will they, you morons.

Fancy listening to Blue Monday by New Order now.
  • People that actually think a new £5 note is worth anything more than 5 bloody pounds! People seem to genuinely believe they've got some rare note, but there's 440 million of them in circulation. Idiots!
  • Greenie said:

I heard this on the Tory BBC Breakfast this morning during one of the Business reports.....'Marmite Gate'.
    Now any journo or person who puts gate as a suffix should be put against a wall and shot, for three reasons,
    1) its been done loads of times,
    2) its just shit.....and,
    3) "Watergate was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. in 1972 and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement".

The HQ building was called Watergate, not Watergate gate was it? Twats.

Definitely one of my pet hates too.

• Arriving at Gatwick from a weekend away and having to travel back home via East Croydon.

An absolute rats nest. We are on the tram back to Lewisham and hear some little rodent girl talking about her friend "fam, she keeps trying to take paracetemol every day to get rid of the baby" this girl must have been about 14.

Paracetemol for a home made abortion....I prefer them going crazy over pokemon Go.

• Probably has been posted at least once in the 4,000 odd posts in this thread...

1) the drivers that push in for the queue at the Blackwall Tunnel at the last possible moment on the last flyover.

2) the drivers that turn off the A102M /A2 at Kidbrooke in the right hand lane then try to go straight across at the traffic lights when its a right filter lane.

Grrrr.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!