Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited October 2016
    The 'trend' for calling even the smallest music event a festival.
    Bands playing to 25 people at the local working mens club in aid of some obscure charity does not a festival make.
    So stop it.
  • People referring to their infant with the prefix "Baby" as in "Baby James". Makes me retch.
  • Stig said:

I have seen the first house covered in Christmas lights this year. Absolute cretins.

Seriously ?? In October? There should be a law against it.
  • anytime soon
  • You didn't like my santa's sleigh and reindeer theme this year then?
  • YouTubers spoiling the surprise for the new series of Walking Dead. Basically don't go on YouTube if you don't want to know who gets bludgeoned!!
  • edited October 2016
    People who sound their horn (I assume) when they think there isn't enough space for two vehicles to pass through.

Look, I'm going to keep driving forward because I can clearly see there is enough room for both of us. If you don't think there is, then you stop and let me through, don't keep driving forward and beep at me to stop. Better yet, sell your car and get a bus pass because you clearly are not fit to drive. Generally these people seem to be constantly driving four or five feet away from the curb like idiots anyway.
  • People who honk at you because you haven't pulled away from the lights in under 0.00056 seconds
  • Sponsored links:

• People who sit in the outer lanes of roads when they have no intention of going more than 0.00056% faster then the car they will eventually overtake in 4 miles time.
  • People who sit in the outer lanes of roads when they have no intention of going more than 0.00056% faster then the car they will eventually overtake in 4 miles time.

I can't stand it when i'm doing 110mph in the outside lane and some VW polo is chugging along at 90 in front of me. Get out of the way!
  • Thank goodness have not see this.
  • He really should have cut from the other side. Carnage.
  • 1StevieG said:

YouTubers spoiling the surprise for the new series of Walking Dead. Basically don't go on YouTube if you don't want to know who gets bludgeoned!!

Why would you go on YouTube and type in Walking Dead if you do t want to see spoilers?

And by the way it was Jon Snow!!!
  • I thought he was dead.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've watched it for 10 minutes, that bloke couldn't sharpen a pencil!
  • In the gym people talking away on their phones. Had two yesterday , one had a 30 minute convo seemingly about nothing at all. I had music on (Oasis , hardly quiet) on my headphones and could still hear every word.
  • @Alwaysneil , it's now 8am, if you're still up watching it, go a bed, it's a wind up
  • edited October 2016
    People who don't understand time zones.

(This joke only works until midnight)
  • People who don't understand time zones.

(This joke only works until midnight)

I thought long and hard about what time to put, but I just assumed Neil was on holiday in central Europe
  • Anyway, it's ten past 8, better get me skates on!
  • ......assuming you're back in Blighty at the moment Pezza
  • Stig said:

I have seen the first house covered in Christmas lights this year. Absolute cretins.

Sure it wasn't for Diwali?
    Festival of Lights this weekend.

Unless Santa and Rudolph were on the roof, in which case, I agree, cretins.
  • Someone @ work missed their flight home from Holiday because the plane left at Midnight on Wednesday morning.

They thought though that Midnight meant Wednesday evening!!
  • People who don't understand time zones.

......assuming you're back in Blighty at the moment Pezza

No, not until December Rob.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!