Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The fact that half the drivers on the road no longer signal when turning left or right - it's not that big an effort you twats
  • Maybe they don't know their left from their right so don't bother signalling.
  • stonemuse said:

The fact that half the drivers on the road no longer signal when turning left or right - it's not that big an effort you twats

When you come off the A2 at the Ebbsfleet junction there is a roundabout at the bottom... With two lanes you either go in the left lane towards Ebbsfleet or in the right lane back towards the A2 or up to Pepperhill Sainsburys / Gravesend.

EVERYONE goes in the Left Lane yet go right towards Gravesend meaning that when I go in the right lane I have to ensure I dont drift out into someone coming wide round themselves...

In what other situation would you put yourself in the left-lane only to go the opposite direction!!
  • I have the dentist at 4 o'clock, and I'm getting half of the bottom of my jaw numbed.. it's Friday night. So I either go out and drink soft drinks whilst the anasthetic wears off.. but look pissed and dribbly sipping an orange juice, or I go out at a bit later when the effects have gone and turn up sober when everyone else is pissed and dribbly.

On the plus side, every time I've gone to the dentist recently the dental nurses have been images of pure perfection..
  • LuckyReds said:

I have the dentist at 4 o'clock, and I'm getting half of the bottom of my jaw numbed.. it's Friday night. So I either go out and drink soft drinks whilst the anasthetic wears off.. but look pissed and dribbly sipping an orange juice, or I go out at a bit later when the effects have gone and turn up sober when everyone else is pissed and dribbly.

On the plus side, every time I've gone to the dentist recently the dental nurses have been images of pure perfection..

Once they've finished the work, do a couple of massive lines, rub the rest of the wrap around your top gums to complete the effect, go out and get wankered.
  • LuckyReds said:

I have the dentist at 4 o'clock, and I'm getting half of the bottom of my jaw numbed.. it's Friday night. So I either go out and drink soft drinks whilst the anasthetic wears off.. but look pissed and dribbly sipping an orange juice, or I go out at a bit later when the effects have gone and turn up sober when everyone else is pissed and dribbly.

Once they've finished the work, do a couple of massive lines, rub the rest of the wrap around your top gums to complete the effect, go out and get wankered.
    yeah i was gonna say that numb feeling around the mouth is a pretty standard night out for m........

Marcus Bent, Marcus Bent
  • Being fkd about by my insurance company over covering the cost of a leak that means I have no bathroom and a whole in the kitchen and having to pay for the hotel bill currently out of my own pocket

Bastardised bunch of Bastds
  • being tempted to go tomorrow now, even though i haven't made a flag and I can't be arsed with the Latrinetax if i do fancy it in the morning Grrr
  • What a night in the end. I've fallen in love...

The missus is going to be pissed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at this view on holiday and my OCD won't let me enjoy it unless theres a T or L added...
  • addickson said:

Looking at this view on holiday and my OCD won't let me enjoy it unless theres a T or L added...

Are you sure it's not LANT that's missing? I think it might be a message to the glazier to finish the job.
  • SHELL
    SAW
    FOOD
  • YOU JIMMEH
  • NEXT TUESDAY
  • NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL
  • I LOVE CHEL on the other side
  • stonemuse said:

The fact that half the drivers on the road no longer signal when turning left or right - it's not that big an effort you twats

Why do you need to know where i'm going? Mind your own business.
  • TS

FOR HEROES
  • Sponsored links:

• The way some adult blokes enjoy their Halloween costumes a little bit too much.
  • Do you have Halloween in france?
  • When I have to take Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr to the train station (45 min round trip) and he wakes me at 6-15am most mornings is annoying enough, however when he wakes me at 5-15am because the dolt has not put his clock back on his phone annoys me a lot more........!
  • addickson said:

Looking at this view on holiday and my OCD won't let me enjoy it unless theres a T or L added...

Can I have a vowel, another vowel, a consonant, another consonant........
  • edited October 2016
    The fact that it is somehow legal for cyclists to mount strobe lights on the front of the bike, made it almost impossible to see anything as a driver at night. People can be jailed for shining a laser in driver's eyes, how is this any different?
  • Greenie said:

When I have to take Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr to the train station (45 min round trip) and he wakes me at 6-15am most mornings is annoying enough, however when he wakes me at 5-15am because the dolt has not put his clock back on his phone annoys me a lot more........!

Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr - I reckon that puts you at about 104 years old
  • Being told by my wife that the car park at my daughters dance class is a bit tight, laughing and telling her I'll be ok then scraping the car door down a fence post. Got home with my tail well and truly between my legs.

After managing to T-Cut out all the damage I did, my wife has done a proper job of it tonight. Scraped past a tipper truck and gouged the rear wing and both doors.
    We've been away so only got around to putting it in for the repairs last night. Wife dropped it off and picked up the hire car but didn't take my license or details so I can't bloody drive it!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!