Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Got a few women that I work with who have to announce when they're going for a wee!!... Seriously I dont wanna know, I dont announce that I off for a dump and that I'll maybe beat one out when I go to the toilet
  • Got a few women that I work with who have to announce when they're going for a wee!!... Seriously I dont wanna know, I dont announce that I off for a dump and that I'll maybe beat one out when I go to the toilet

Ahh, that might explain why I have two banks of empty desks next to mine in the office.
    Why do you not even bother going to the toilet to do that? ;)
  • Greenie said:

People who try to have meaningful email correspondence with auto generated emails.

It didn't say it was auto-generated. So nah-nah nah-nah-nah! :wink:
  • edited November 2016

Strain me greens

hopefully tomorrow one of them will announce that she is "off for a shit and a cheeky flick"

Ahh, that might explain why I have two banks of empty desks next to mine in the office.
    Why do you not even bother going to the toilet to do that? ;)
    He doesn't when he's going for a dump.
  • Sponsored links:

• Old blokes wearing designer gear over their suits
  • Superdry - What on earth are they putting in the water to make otherwise rational people decide they want to buy some overpriced tat from Cheltenham, pretending to be from Japan. Also, why is it so hard to actually get dry?
  • Stig said:

Superdry - What on earth are they putting in the water to make otherwise rational people decide they want to buy some overpriced tat from Cheltenham, pretending to be from Japan. Also, why is it so hard to actually get dry?

I purchased one of their windcheaters the other month and have to admit I am impressed as they're great at keeping me warm
  • i am waiting for a designer label called "shortfatgit" to emerge
  • cabbles said:

Knowing how many times over zealous BBC football pundits are going to try and big up this weekend by saying 'The magic of the FA Cup'

Let the football matches do the magic, and if upsets happen, they happen. Don't gives us 48 - 72 hours of sickening hyped up nonsense to try and justify the competition's prestige

Come the Third Round there will be David against Goliath ties but they will cover an all Premiership tie, preferable two of the big clubs drawn together.

So much the for the 'magic of the cup, the oldest cup competition in the world blah blah blah'.
  • bbob said:

People that are so engrossed in their mobile devices they float along in a world of their own and seem surprised by the world.

Oh look a ticket barrier, didn't notice it as I was lolling at YouTube, let me stand directly in front of it and go through my bag to find my oyster.
    Oh look other pedestrians, didn't notice them as I was posting details of my breakfast on facebook, let me walk into them.
    Oh its my stop and the doors are closing, didn't notice as I am a grown man playing candy crush, let me dash for the doors knocking people out of the way.

ffs

It's a good post in this thread when you're stuck somewhere inbetween 'like' or 'lol'
  • Sponsored links:

• Fucking 'Brexit' being back in the news.

So mind numbingly boring and it turns out we didn't have to go through it all in the first place.

Then people trying to be funny about using 'political' jokes. The 'Bremainers' acting all smug and the 'Brexiters' chucking their toys out the pram, just how it was the other way round a few month ago.

Even just using those terms makes me feel noncey.

Classic - I actually thought I'd see this post on the Brexit thread but I guess that's a complete no go for you
  • The whole Brexit thing reminds me of that game against Colchester where they scored after the whistle, SCP did his nut and it was reversed
  • edited November 2016
    At Victoria station today and the RAF were there,
    with the poppies plus the RAF band.
    Had 20 minutes to spare so went up by Wetherspoons and looked down on the masses. so far so good, every one appeared to be appreciative of the band.
    Then i noticed a guy who would fit the profile of someone who may need watching ? a young guy in his mid twenties was shouting in the faces of the band from a couple of feet away and then doing the same to the crowds watching.
    Why in one of the busiest stations in England when a military band are playing can a man appear to be abusing not just British forces but by standers as well, for at least 10 minutes ? he also dropped his tracky Bottoms and started pointing to his legs.
    Why did the police take so long to show up ?
    Normally you can't walk from the platforms to the underground with out seeing police with guns, today when a possible incident could happen.
    No where to be seen.
    They had him cuffed at the end but the damage could have been done by then.
    Very bizarre situation.
  • That is very strange sounding.

AtvCannon Street on the way home the forces had the bagpipes out and there was a largeish circle of people watching around them and hopefully donating

No idiots as far as I saw.
  • At Victoria station today and the RAF were there,
    Had 20 minutes to spare so went up by Wetherspoons and looked down on the masses. so far so good, every one appeared to be appreciative of the band.
    Then i noticed a guy who would fit the profile of someone who may need watching ? a young guy in his mid twenties was shouting in the faces of the band from a couple of feet away and then doing the same to the crowds watching.
    Why in one of the busiest stations in England when a military band are playing can a man appear to be abusing not just British forces but by standers as well, for at least 10 minutes ? he also dropped his tracky Bottoms and started pointing to his legs.
    Normally you can't walk from the platforms to the underground with out seeing police with guns, today when a possible incident could happen.
    No where to be seen.
    Very bizarre situation.

You do get some odd people.

What struck me is that it was allowed to go on for 10 mins. Not one person confronted him? - the bloke deserved a slap if you ask me.
    No where to be seen.
    Very bizarre situation.

shithole of a station the amount of junkies outside poncing cigarettes annoys me also far too busy.
    No where to be seen.
    Very bizarre situation.

What struck me is that it was allowed to go on for 10 mins. Not one person confronted him? - the bloke deserved a slap if you ask me.
    and then you would be arrested - free speech an all.
    No where to be seen.
    Very bizarre situation.

I 'm sure most of you who know the Layout Of the concourse will realize i couldn't hear the words, the Bearded Agitated guy was using from my viewpoint outside Wetherspoons but you didn't need a degree in body Language to realize that when a person is throwing his arms about and shouting in the faces of the general public and the band, he wasn't saying have a nice day.

The band had to stop playing for a few minutes when the guy was trying to be ushered away by one of the band plus a railway worker (not police)
    as i came down the escalator, on my way to the Underground the guy was cuffed by Police, and Members of the Public were showing pictures from their phones and giving statements of what he had said.

I'm stilled stunned that when the guy dropped his tracksuit bottoms he wasn't pounced on by police?

He could of had explosives or a knife.

This must of been just after 2 PM yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!