Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Greenie said:

When I have to take Greenie Jnr Jnr Jnr to the train station (45 min round trip) and he wakes me at 6-15am most mornings is annoying enough, however when he wakes me at 5-15am because the dolt has not put his clock back on his phone annoys me a lot more........!

Does that mean you're a great grandad?
  • These Turkish restaurants that keep opening everywhere, meaning people are that stupid enough to be paying 25 quid for a deconstructed kebab.
  • You could say that about most restaurants really.

• edited November 2016

These Turkish restaurants that keep opening everywhere, meaning people are that stupid enough to be paying 25 quid for a deconstructed kebab.

in addition to these fucking dessert parlours!!, must admit havit at bromley is the nuts.
  • Mexican restaurants are the ones that take the piss. They are essentially serving street food, yet for what you could get change for a 2 dollar bill for in Cancun, you pay £18 for here.
  • These Turkish restaurants that keep opening everywhere, meaning people are that stupid enough to be paying 25 quid for a deconstructed kebab.

in addition to these fucking dessert parlours!!, must admit havit at bromley is the nuts.

These Turkish restaurants that keep opening everywhere, meaning people are that stupid enough to be paying 25 quid for a deconstructed kebab.

Havet is indeed the nuts. Love the place. I don't think it's overpriced particularly.

Havet is indeed the nuts. Love the place. I don't think it's overpriced particularly.
    neither do i perfect example of doing it as a reasonable price, cousin lives in bromley and other one works at churchill so once a month meet up go for a few beers and then havet for a bite to eat think you can get salad, rice and 2 kebab dishes and a bottle of efes for under 20 quid.
  • Fiiish said:

Mexican restaurants are the ones that take the piss. They are essentially serving street food, yet for what you could get change for a 2 dollar bill for in Cancun, you pay £18 for here.

I love a bit of Wahaca to be fair.
  • LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

Mexican restaurants are the ones that take the piss. They are essentially serving street food, yet for what you could get change for a 2 dollar bill for in Cancun, you pay £18 for here.

I love Mexican food, don't get me wrong, but the price tag is stupid.

Imagine a Scottish Themed restaurant that charged £15 for a bowl of porridge or £20 for mince and turnips? It's basically the same thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    I've paid (my then company paid) around £20 for haggis, neeps and tatties in some posh hotel in Edinburgh.
  • I've paid (my then company paid) around £20 for haggis beeps and tatties in some posh hotel in Edinburgh.

I ate those once but they made me honk.
  • Don't k ow what you're on about Dave ;)

• Going on holiday and finding out your partner has left the dog with Michael Heseltine's kennels.
  • Fiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

I love Mexican food, don't get me wrong, but the price tag is stupid.

Imagine a Scottish Themed restaurant that charged £15 for a bowl of porridge or £20 for mince and turnips? It's basically the same thing.
    That sort of bollocks might fly in china or somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me if you've got some ridiculously marketed upmarket full English crap somewhere on the other side of the world.

Food is one of the easiest things to con people into paying money for. Gentrified shite pops up all the time.

I refuse to sample any of these wanky lunch places that crop up and people flock to them like lemmings.

While I'm ranting - cesc fabregas. I don't question his professionalism but taking home £160k a week and he's started one game (got subbed) and we're in November. Great to read
  • lolwray said:

people who ignore the obvious ....i just had to confront someone about an "anger management problem"...he denied he had one by shouting at me for the next 10 minutes

Needed to have an awkward conversation at work? Should've got @baubles on the case.
    Good ol' @babbles would've probably ended up pouring the guy a pint and asking him for advice on his "cool and calm demeanour".
  • LuckyReds said:

lolwray said:

people who ignore the obvious ....i just had to confront someone about an "anger management problem"...he denied he had one by shouting at me for the next 10 minutes

Needed to have an awkward conversation at work? Should've got @baubles on the case.
    Good ol' @babbles would've probably ended up pouring the guy a pint and asking him for advice on his "cool and calm demeanour".
    All of this is being noted for the day of reckoning
  • What day of reckoning @scrabbles?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    When you all find out I've been in league with Keohane - those emails were CL's tinker tailor
  • All your emails to Katrien were a deep undercover trick?

Golly gosh I am impressed. Do you need an Algy @biggles? What larks.
  • This consistent misspelling of @cabbles user name.

While I have misspelt it myself I think it's now time to draw a line under this gag and I promise not to do it again.

Thanks for the fun while it lasted.
  • How did you know?
  • You walk funny?
  • Only as a result of the ACL op in the summer, the rest was 'a joke'

• How did you know?

MrOneInch told me
  • The laces of new shoes seemingly being made of thin, frangible Teflon. They dare you to do them up tight by - oh! - thar she breaks.

Until you double knot them, when they basically fuse together
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!