Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Stig said:

I have seen the first house covered in Christmas lights this year. Absolute cretins.

Sure it wasn't for Diwali?
    Festival of Lights this weekend.

Unless Santa and Rudolph were on the roof, in which case, I agree, cretins.
    Possible. No Santa, no Rudulph. If they are down by halloween I'll take it all back.

• Periods of low self esteem.
  • MrOneLung said:

1StevieG said:

YouTubers spoiling the surprise for the new series of Walking Dead. Basically don't go on YouTube if you don't want to know who gets bludgeoned!!

Why would you go on YouTube and type in Walking Dead if you do t want to see spoilers?

And by the way it was Jon Snow!!!
    Haha, i did not type anything in. I opened up YouTube and there are clips with someone's bloody head on the suggested videos side. I have not made one search for walking dead on YouTube and yet it's there in all its gory detail. bastads.
  • buckshee said:

In the gym people talking away on their phones. Had two yesterday , one had a 30 minute convo seemingly about nothing at all. I had music on (Oasis , hardly quiet) on my headphones and could still hear every word.

Something like this but people in general in the gym using their phones. Every cardio machine has a person on it barely turning the pedals or doing whatever with it whilst the person is texting or talking. How the f=*k do they expect to lose weight or get fit putting in 10% effort on the machine and 100% on their phone.
  • This thread was started more than 8 years ago....
  • buckshee said:

In the gym people talking away on their phones. Had two yesterday , one had a 30 minute convo seemingly about nothing at all. I had music on (Oasis , hardly quiet) on my headphones and could still hear every word.

Something like this but people in general in the gym using their phones. Every cardio machine has a person on it barely turning the pedals or doing whatever with it whilst the person is texting or talking. How the f=*k do they expect to lose weight or get fit putting in 10% effort on the machine and 100% on their phone.
    They won't. I think most of the weight is lost during the taking of selfies in the mirror.
  • Carter said:

The OXO advert where some teenage girl has bought round her rude friend from school for dinner at her parents house and is putting pressure on her overworked mousy mother to cook something nice because this ignorant, rude sket is the most popular girl at school.

The family then all stare expectantly at the school bully to see her reaction when she pulls her ignorant face out of her phone and the nasty little shit doesn't even say thank you for this lovingly prepared slop. Simply takes a photograph of the dish and tweets it or something equally as menial to replace having an opinion or personality. The try hard daughters family then ask the try hard daughter if her troll of a friend likes the food given to her and because this social leper has got a notification of activity from the human sat silently and ungratefully at the head of the table she tells her try hard family 'yeah she liked it' knowing that this tweet will be the one that begins the cyber campaign of hate against her and her from her mute soon-to-be tormentor

I can't begin to describe what an assault on my eyes and ears that abominable advert was. In a world of shit on television it somehow made me actually angry.

Whoever is responsible for this monstrosity needs their fingernails ripping out with pliers and then yo be fed those same fingernails

Just seen it.

Threw the TV through the window.

Could quite easily have been made by Apprentice contestants, it's that bad.

• League cup footballers. When this competition roles around the premiership teams conform to that tired old stereotype of playing their fringe players. I get the youth aspect, giving them experience, but someone like that batushi of Chelsea. You're basically a £32m acquisition to start Chelsea's league cup games. Your season will last as long as Chelsea are in domestic cup competitions.

He's no different to Loic Remy. Why not just keep Remy and save the money. They're only going to get played in exactly the same capacity

Utterly pointless
  • Macronate said:

Carter said:

The OXO advert where some teenage girl has bought round her rude friend from school for dinner at her parents house and is putting pressure on her overworked mousy mother to cook something nice because this ignorant, rude sket is the most popular girl at school.

The family then all stare expectantly at the school bully to see her reaction when she pulls her ignorant face out of her phone and the nasty little shit doesn't even say thank you for this lovingly prepared slop. Simply takes a photograph of the dish and tweets it or something equally as menial to replace having an opinion or personality. The try hard daughters family then ask the try hard daughter if her troll of a friend likes the food given to her and because this social leper has got a notification of activity from the human sat silently and ungratefully at the head of the table she tells her try hard family 'yeah she liked it' knowing that this tweet will be the one that begins the cyber campaign of hate against her and her from her mute soon-to-be tormentor

I can't begin to describe what an assault on my eyes and ears that abominable advert was. In a world of shit on television it somehow made me actually angry.

Whoever is responsible for this monstrosity needs their fingernails ripping out with pliers and then yo be fed those same fingernails

Just seen it.

It's the ginger kids that I find most offensive!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016
    Parents who post photos of their new baby with the hashtag spam. For example #andyspam, or #lisaspam. It's not fecking spam. Spam is shit meat in a tin. Your baby is just a pink bag of ugly shit and puke.
  • Macronate said:

Carter said:

Just seen it.

Move it to the post 9 pm watershed.

Move it to the post 9 pm watershed.

Gingist swine! C'mon mods it's time to stamp out this hate ;)
  • ozaddick said:

Parents who post photos of their new baby with the hashtag spam. For example #andyspam, or #lisaspam. It's not fecking spam. Spam is shit meat in a tin. Your baby is just a pink bag of ugly shit and puke.

Never heard of this-what does this even mean ?
  • MrOneLung said:

ozaddick said:

Never heard of this-what does this even mean ?
    it must be an Australian social media thing. I've no idea why they do it.
    I may of been a bit harsh regarding the description of said babies.

• Do you have kids oz? I don't and think that description is fine?
  • The fact I have only just noticed the poster above's name is not I Itch but I Aitch
  • Stig said:

Going to B&Q on a Wednesday, forgetting that it's pensioner day in there and running the gauntlet with hoards of pensioners. Hundreds of them all on their weekly day out, it's like a scene from Cocoon Meets The Walking Dead.

As a pensioner, who is glad of B&Q Wednesday, I take offence to this statement, you have obviously not got to be over 60, and hopefully one day you will, perhaps then you will understand when people are only on a small pension, but need d-i-y products
  • I read this as going to a BBQ.

• Sponsored links:

• I read this as going to a BBQ.

Me too
  • I was most deflated when I was asked in B&Q if I'd like one of their diamond over 60s cards. The fact that I'm already a card holding over 60 didn't take the pain away.
  • Stig said:

Going to B&Q on a Wednesday, forgetting that it's pensioner day in there and running the gauntlet with hoards of pensioners. Hundreds of them all on their weekly day out, it's like a scene from Cocoon Meets The Walking Dead.

Stig, you could have stopped after three words.
  • ross1 said:

Stig said:

As a pensioner, who is glad of B&Q Wednesday, I take offence to this statement, you have obviously not got to be over 60, and hopefully one day you will, perhaps then you will understand when people are only on a small pension, but need d-i-y products
    Sorry for any offence. I wouldn't take me too seriously though Ross, I ain't too far away myself these days.
  • Uploading photos to Funky fuckin Pigeon
  • Uploading photos to Funky fuckin Pigeon

Is that a male model website? ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Uploading photos to Funky fuckin Pigeon

Is that a male model website? ;)
    For pigeon fanciers
  • Being told to have a nice day at 5 mins to midnight by a nubile young woman taking my money for a curly wurly at Victoria.
    If the other 23 hours 55 minutes have been a disappointment, is it possible to go out with a bang ?
    Plus what would i do for the last 2 minutes.
  • Being told to have a nice day at 5 mins to midnight by a nubile young woman taking my money for a curly wurly at Victoria.
    If the other 23 hours 55 minutes have been a disappointment, is it possible to go out with a bang ?
    Plus what would i do for the last 2 minutes.

Power wank
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!