Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People walking around in London looking through a magnifying glass and nearly bumping into me when I walk round a corner.

Makes their eye look funny.
  • People walking around in London looking through a magnifying glass and nearly bumping into me when I walk round a corner.

Makes their eye look funny.

It was a monocle and a glass eye.
  • The prick of a spider that spun a web at face height, right across the front door.

Leaving for work with a mouthful of spider web

Ask AFKA how he avoids them.
  • with @ValleyGary with the bullying videos so many now and really sad to see, little fuckers need opening up none of this education and rehabilitation bollocks, also the guy that done the "lads" video about the stag do was amusing - now just becoming really fucking irritating.
  • Jeremy Hunt.
  • with @ValleyGary with the bullying videos so many now and really sad to see, little fuckers need opening up none of this education and rehabilitation bollocks, also the guy that done the "lads" video about the stag do was amusing - now just becoming really fucking irritating.

I'm not on FB anymore, what are these videos? Just people being bullied? Why the f*** would anyone film that. Like those stupid happy slapping ones from years ago
  • cabbles said:

with @ValleyGary with the bullying videos so many now and really sad to see, little fuckers need opening up none of this education and rehabilitation bollocks, also the guy that done the "lads" video about the stag do was amusing - now just becoming really fucking irritating.

I'm not on FB anymore, what are these videos? Just people being bullied? Why the f*** would anyone film that. Like those stupid happy slapping ones from years ago
    Yeah your getting cases of kids being beaten up whilst one of the bullies mates stands by and records it
  • cabbles said:

with @ValleyGary with the bullying videos so many now and really sad to see, little fuckers need opening up none of this education and rehabilitation bollocks, also the guy that done the "lads" video about the stag do was amusing - now just becoming really fucking irritating.

slightly worse the one earlier was 1 lad who obviously knew the 3 boys standing next to him got knocked to the floor with one punch then as he got up got knocked to the floor again, then the lad standing over him saying dont chat shit about my boy and the others laughing etc, the one yesterday was a girl being beaten and the girl doing the beating laughing saying i cant get her in the face to which one of the lads standing by said stand on her ankle and kick her this way. wankers
  • cabbles said:

slightly worse the one earlier was 1 lad who obviously knew the 3 boys standing next to him got knocked to the floor with one punch then as he got up got knocked to the floor again, then the lad standing over him saying dont chat shit about my boy and the others laughing etc, the one yesterday was a girl being beaten and the girl doing the beating laughing saying i cant get her in the face to which one of the lads standing by said stand on her ankle and kick her this way. wankers
    The parents are the issue here, too many parents letting their kids get away with being little shitbags.

If my kids are ever caught bullying, they'll learn very quickly what a prison cell feels like.

All their stuff comes out of their room.
    All the walls painted white
    Only call them out to eat and go to school... (obviously they get loo breaks, i'm not a monster)

• Sponsored links:

• The people who work in the cosmetic section in department stores and feel they need to wear every single item that they sell. Also, why are they always by the door?
  • Sounds a bit Fritzl

No it's not, I won't put them in the basement.
  • Sergio Garcia.
  • Sponsored links:

• arsenal
    arsenal players
    and more importantly arsenal fans really are the most fickle tossers ive ever seen. one season its wenger out then its wenger in and they tried to compare our situation to theres. fuck off.
  • anyone who commutes by train other than me
  • arsenal
    arsenal players
    and more importantly arsenal fans really are the most fickle tossers ive ever seen. one season its wenger out then its wenger in and they tried to compare our situation to theres. fuck off.

The thing is, they're a club of losers. Wenger isn't a winner. The board aren't winners, their club isn't structured or set up to be winners. I accept over 20 years that Wenger has contributed greatly and should be honoured for his time there. However, 3 premier league titles isn't a good return. If Wenger was more of a winner this would be markedly more
  • Ticket barriers at stations being up. Especially when I've bought a ticket for the slowest train ever. I want to know my hard earned cash has contributed to something, no staff, no barriers. Made me feel cheap and will make me feel a lot more resentful the next time I try and bunk and get caught
  • Travel early and late for free is the message I think. Your money has contributed to that.
  • edited October 2016
    Teenaged lads doing wheelies on their bicycles on the main road. I was driving along Shooters Hill Road near the footbridge and there were these lads on their push bikes and one lad about 14 or 15 did a wheely in quite heavy traffic going towards Sun in the Sands.

My message to him is... "Would you Mother approve of you doing this mate?". He knows full well she wouldn't and I very much doubt he will tell her. If she saw him, she would seriously tell him off.

Was this lad even wearing a saftey helmet? NO. If he miss judges his balance a goes flying back through my windscreen head first he will probably end up killing himself. So if you wanna to wheelies, go to Greenwich Park and wear a safety helmet.
  • There was a kid trying to do wheelies by the new M&S on Saturday, failed to get it high enough to get over the curb and nearly fell off under the car about three in front.

Not very clever.
  • Getting up in the morning feeling like shit, walking into the kitchen and being met by a dead parrot that the cat had brought in (I don't think it was pining for the fjords, it had definitely ceased to be)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!