Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Being banned from eating beetroot
  • clb74 said:

Being banned from eating beetroot

Eating beetroot, horrible stuff.

Why are you banned?
  • edited September 2016

clb74 said:

Why are you banned?
    It really stains.
  • Went for a beer with a fellow lifer Wednesday afternoon came home and done a salad wife beetroot was all over the kitchen units fridge and all the handles
    "Don't let me make dinner when I've had a beer then"
  • clb74 said:

Went for a beer with a fellow lifer Wednesday afternoon came home and done a salad wife beetroot was all over the kitchen units fridge and all the handles

Reading that back it sounds like you're still pissed
  • Cor, love beetroot
  • edited September 2016

Beetroot salad after a few beers??? That's wrong mate.

Not if its on a kebab.
  • clb74 said:

Went for a beer with a fellow lifer Wednesday afternoon came home and done a salad wife beetroot was all over the kitchen units fridge and all the handles

You shouldn't be anywhere near the kitchen. That's your wife's room.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016

clb74 said:

You shouldn't be anywhere near the kitchen. That's your wife's room.
  • cabbles said:

clb74 said:

Reading that back it sounds like you're still pissed
    I agree
  • Having to get up at 6am on a Saturday to walk the dogs before taking the boy and 3 others to football training.

Only gets worse if it's wetting it down like this morning for the 3 hours I'll be outside with no possibility of going indoors.
  • clb74 said:

Why are you banned?
    'Cos Beetroot doesn't like it.

Beetroot
  • edited September 2016
    clb74 said:

Ha. We went for a lunchtime pint & left at 6pm. This should be in the general things that please you thread.
  • clb74 said:

Is 'wife beetroot' a euphemism I don't understand?
  • Typing out a long and considered post, then losing most of it on posting (presumably because Vanilla doesn't like certain emojis). Typing it all again and forgetting to copy before posting. Failed again! That's it, you'll never know my pearls of wisdom now.
  • Only 4/10 games in the prem being at 3pm on a Saturday this weekend. This means we get to enjoy the snoozefest of Palace vs Stoke on 'Super' Sunday. Cheers sky
  • edited September 2016
    People who decide they need a smelly dump in a toilet on the train.
    Hanging is too good for you.
  • People who decide they need a smelly dump in a toilet on the train.

Doubt they decide they need one.
  • Sponsored links:

I only dump in 2 toilets in the world and that's the 2 in my house. People that dump in any other toilet except the ones in their house znd maybe 1 elected other, at their place of work for example, are weird.
  • .....piss anywhere

I only dump in 2 toilets in the world and that's the 2 in my house. People that dump in any other toilet except the ones in their house znd maybe 1 elected other, at their place of work for example, are weird.
    What do you do when you go on Holiday?
  • edited September 2016

People who decide they need a smelly dump in a toilet on the train.

What do you do when you go on Holiday?
    Hold it in and shit the bed if we're away for more than a coupla days, depending on what I eat
  • edited September 2016
    Have learnt that one thing that really annoys me is when Charlton lose.

Its not the feeling afterwards its this Forum in the aftermath... I know CharltonLife is a forum for people to discuss their differences of opinion yet it's annoying how you can go from having a laugh with people during the week (on threads like Cables smelly bugger at work) to "arguing" with those same people on a Saturday simply because the team we all support lost what is nothing more than a game
  • That smug bloke Kevin on eggheads. .
  • The latest and increasingly common fad of resturants to not only serve food on wood or slate but more annoyingly serve it on a long and narrow rectangle shaped slate/chopping board or even plate. So it's nigh on impossible to eat my foot high burger without half of it ending up on the bloody table. Cafe rouge was the culprit this time but it's wide spread.

What wrong with a traditional circular plate ffs!!!!

unlike their plates
  • When you cross a main road other than at the traffic lights and one lane of drivers are going too fast, the other too slow
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!