Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• What amazes me is he has managed to find 1000 poor souls even more brain-dead than him to follow him on Twitter.

This must be that kinder, gentler politics Corbyn was talking about.

• "Will give one point to the fan who took it upon himself [...] to walk down to the train station with a 24 pack of toilets roll [...] chanting "Gillingham's a shithole, we're cleaning it up""
  • I really hope some Tory millionaire buys the Gills then runs it into the ground, would love to see his reaction.
  • LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

That is hilarious. He's some dishard Labour/Corbyn cretin, I imagine his hate for Charlton must stem entirely from the fact the Valley Party split the Labour vote when we were saving our ground. He sounds like a bloke who has more arse holes than he has nostrils.
    Apparently we're called trainspotters because we're "small time" with a "middle-class support base".. wtf?

Verdict: A very confused wanker.
    Rubbish, it's because you could sit at the top of the East terrace and watch the trains go by.
  • Stig said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

That is hilarious. He's some dishard Labour/Corbyn cretin, I imagine his hate for Charlton must stem entirely from the fact the Valley Party split the Labour vote when we were saving our ground. He sounds like a bloke who has more arse holes than he has nostrils.
    Apparently we're called trainspotters because we're "small time" with a "middle-class support base".. wtf?

Verdict: A very confused wanker.
    Rubbish, it's because you could sit at the top of the East terrace and watch the trains go by.
    I always thought it as the proximity of the railway. Besides, what kind of "middle-class" hobby is trainspotting FFS?

I do enjoy the irony of a Gills fan who enjoys calling everyone and everything "small time" though...
  • Being forced to change my Password for my Work Computer every three months.

It bloody well takes three months to remember what the new one is and every time I now sit at my computer I have to enter my password twice as always enter the last one!!

I think my PC keeps an eye on my calendar and deliberately makes me change passwords about two days before I go on leave. Consequently half of the first morning back is invariably wasted trying to recall the new password.

It bloody well takes three months to remember what the new one is and every time I now sit at my computer I have to enter my password twice as always enter the last one!!

I think you are up to OneLung8
  • My squeaky work shoe.

Bought a pair a few months back, no issues. Go away for a couple of weeks on hols and when I return, the left shoe squeaks every time I take a step. Why ffs?

I'm sort of walking with a half limp now but if I'm in a hurry, the squeak kicks in full throttle. I'm sure people are laughing at me.
  • Macronate said:

My squeaky work shoe.

Bought a pair a few months back, no issues. Go away for a couple of weeks on hols and when I return, the left shoe squeaks every time I take a step. Why ffs?

I'm sort of walking with a half limp now but if I'm in a hurry, the squeak kicks in full throttle. I'm sure people are laughing at me.

Maybe there's a mouse got in while you were away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just looked, no mouse.
  • Macronate said:

Just looked, no mouse.

What about a keyboard?
  • Macronate said:

My squeaky work shoe.

Maybe there's a mouse got in while you were away.

Macronate said:

Just looked, no mouse.

What about a keyboard?
  • edited September 2016
    Those tracksuit tops that Premier League teams wear prior to kick-off... Why, I mean why???

If it's to stop muscles from getting cold then why dont they cover their legs as well... And whats worse than a Premier League team doing it? - A Football League side wearing them!!
  • My missus! We had a takeaway before leaving for the airport hotel. As I like the leftovers the next morning I jokingly suggested we take them to the hotel. Ordering a luxury car to collect us from home the driver is now giving me evil looks in the rear view mirror because I'm sure she has packed them in one of her bags and his Jag smells like fecking home delivery drivers. :(

I put mine on a post note on the side of one of the screens. Foolproof.
  • People who think Cottage Pie is called Shepherd's Pie.
  • People who think Cottage Pie is called Shepherd's Pie.

my mrs does this all the time then gets the raving hump when i correct her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fiiish said:

Those tracksuit tops that Premier League teams wear prior to kick-off... Why, I mean why???

If it's to stop muscles from getting cold then why dont they cover their legs as well... And whats worse than a Premier League team doing it? - A Football League side wearing them!!

Maybe it is to do with sponsorship...

"There's nothing you can say"

"Well hang on...."

"No there's nothing you can say"

"Were you close?"
  • edited September 2016
    1. Cookery programs making news headlines.
    2. Being stuck in work when it is hotter than Brittany's bum outside.
  • People that don't know the difference between cooking and baking.
  • People that don't know the difference between cooking and baking.

That'll be me then Dave. I thought cooking was simply making food, sometimes it's boiled, sometimes fried, sometimes griddled etc and sometimes baked, but it's all cooked.

Enlighten me.

• Window panes in office doors.

They're not designed for tall people so I either open the door and smash it into someones face because I cant see them the other side or I have to stoop slightly to see if anyone is the other side and if there is I look like some creepy fella perving through the door!!
  • Window panes in office doors.

They're not designed for tall people so I either open the door and smash it into someones face because I cant see them the other side or I have to stoop slightly to see if anyone is the other side and if there is I look like some creepy fella perving through the door!!

Window panes in office doors, they're not designed for short people so I either have to jump up to look through them which looks daft or get smacked in the face when a tall person coming the other way just gets there first.
  • Window panes in office doors. I always look like some creepy fella having a perv.
  • Office doors without windows - makes it difficult to perv.
  • Offices without Windows - I have no idea how to use Mac OS X.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!