Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Aldi checkout staff expecting you to pack your bag as quick as they scan the item.

Sorry but you wait for me .

Good wicketkeeping practice though.
  • Getting stuck behind some twat in Aldi who moves like a fucking snail packing their bag. If you want to sod about go to the corner shop... :wink:

Didnt realise they had Aldi out in the Algarve? ;)
  • edited September 2016

Getting stuck behind some twat in Aldi who moves like a fucking snail packing their bag. If you want to sod about go to the corner shop... :wink:

I seem to remember going past either Aldi or lidl in Albufeira last year.
  • Getting stuck behind some twat in Aldi who moves like a fucking snail packing their bag. If you want to sod about go to the corner shop... :wink:

I seem to remember going past a either Aldi or lidl in Albufeira last year.
    Holding your nose?

Holding your nose?
    I crossed the road.
  • Following on from my other contribution on this thread.

The bit at 0:17 is particularly annoying. Sounds like either someone is having a sh!t or climaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OR71XEEPtY
  • Sticking on the Holland v Sweden game at half time to see that not only is Glen Hoddle in the studio but he's talking about a fucking Tottenham player!

Absolute cunt of a man, can't believe that some England fans wanted him back in charge of their national team!
  • Sticking on the Holland v Sweden game at half time to see that not only is Glen Hoddle in the studio but he's talking about a fucking Tottenham player!

Absolute cunt of a man, can't believe that some England fans wanted him back in charge of their national team!

They way he was talking to De Boer as well. Blokes a weirdo.
  • And seriously, what the fuck does Ian Dowie know about Dutch football. Picking apart their failings for the last few years. ITV at its ultimate worst.
  • MrOneLung said:

If you cant keep up, you should put into your trolley/basket and use the packing shelf they handily provide for you behind the tills

I've mastered this now, no matter how fast they go. Four 'bags for life' ready and open inside the trolley. Easy.

Now actually get annoyed by how slow the cashiers in Tesco etc are when I go there.
  • Sponsored links:

Holding your nose?
    I crossed the road.
    As Aldi and Lidl are literally opposite each other in Albufeira, which did you choose? :smiley:

Holding your nose?
    I crossed the road.
    As Aldi and Lidl are literally opposite each other in Albufeira, which did you choose? :smiley:
    I walked in the middle of the road :wink:
  • edited September 2016
    people on facebook being snidey and childish.

Holding your nose?
    I crossed the road.
    I walked in the middle of the road :wink:
    Ah - that was you then...
  • People who think they are indulging in "banter" when they are, in fact, just being rude.
  • People who think they are indulging in "banter" when they are, in fact, just being rude.

Or those who claim they're not bullying yet its just a bit of banter!!
  • WH Smiths.

Place a pre order for a book for my daughter on 28th Aug, book release date was yesterday. She wanted to collect the book from Bluewater store, no sign of the book yesterday, spoke to them, they hadn't received their deliveries. Spoke to them again today, still no book, got the number of the customer service dept. They won't give me any information of the order as the data protection won't allow them to. As my daughter's name is on the order as she was going to collect it. I told them that I have placed the order and had paid for it.

It's the first and the last time that I will be ordering from them.
  • WH Smiths.

Place a pre order for a book for my daughter on 28th Aug, book release date was yesterday. She wanted to collect the book from Bluewater store, no sign of the book yesterday, spoke to them, they hadn't received their deliveries. Spoke to them again today, still no book, got the number of the customer service dept. They won't give me any information of the order as the data protection won't allow them to. As my daughter's name is on the order as she was going to collect it. I told them that I have placed the order and had paid for it.

I stopped using W H Smith years ago see them as a glorified newsagents these days

Only ever use Waterstones now
  • WH Smiths.

I stopped using W H Smith years ago see them as a glorified newsagents these days

Only ever use Waterstones now
    I also ordered online another book for my daughter from Waterstones, she picked that up no problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
    Spam phonecalls.

Never had these on my landline until today; so I actually answered the phone expecting something relatively important. Instead I'm greeted by someone from god-knows-where who sounds like he's using a fucking potato as a telephone.

He proceeds to correct me when I tell him I haven't had an accident - because quite clearly I have, and I've forgotten all about it. Then, when I say bye he tells me "no" - as if I'm not allowed to hang up my own bloody phone.

Then, the cheeky bastard, he has says "no" and hangs up himself when I ask him where he got my number from?!

M: "Hello? Hello? Hello?"
    S: "*fuck knows what*"
    M: "Sorry?"
    M: "You what?"
    S: "Calling about an accident you had recently."
    M: "I haven't had one. Bye"
    S: "No, we see you had an accident recently."
    M: "I doubt I would've forgotten that. Where did you get my number?"
    S: "From the insurance company involved with the accident."
    M: "No. There was no accident, so I'll ask again: where did you get my number?"
    S: "*pause*.... no. *hangs up*"

I'm more pissed off that now I've answered one, I'm bound to get more - it's like reading spam email isn't it? My phone numbers probably being passed everywhere from Newcastle to Calcutta and inbetween now. Combined with the fact he was obviously working at an off-shore call center, and the number was foreign (00121326238), I take it they have no incentive to follow our legislation about not being a fucking asshole and ringing random people up.
  • LuckyReds said:

Spam phonecalls.

Never had these on my landline until today; so I actually answered the phone expecting something relatively important. Instead I'm greeted by someone from god-knows-where who sounds like he's using a fucking potato as a telephone.

He proceeds to correct me when I tell him I haven't had an accident - because quite clearly I have, and I've forgotten all about it. Then, when I say bye he tells me "no" - as if I'm not allowed to hang up my own bloody phone.

Then, the cheeky bastard, he has says "no" and hangs up himself when I ask him where he got my number from?!

M: "Hello? Hello? Hello?"
    M: "Sorry?"
    M: "You what?"
    S: "Calling about an accident you had recently."
    M: "I haven't had one. Bye"
    S: "No, we see you had an accident recently."
    M: "I doubt I would've forgotten that. Where did you get my number?"
    S: "From the insurance company involved with the accident."
    M: "No. There was no accident, so I'll ask again: where did you get my number?"
    S: "*pause*.... no. *hangs up*"

I'm more pissed off that now I've answered one, I'm bound to get more - it's like reading spam email isn't it? My phone numbers probably being passed everywhere from Newcastle to Calcutta and inbetween now. Combined with the fact he was obviously working at an off-shore call center, and the number was foreign (00121326238), I take it they have no incentive to follow our legislation about not being a fucking asshole and ringing random people up.

I hope you are ok, its quite a traumatic experience being involved in a car accident.
    Maybe I can help you, stay right there I will call you. ;)
  • The f*****g weather. I'm off to Goodwood for the revival on Saturday and it looks like it'll piss down all day. What makes it worse is that it will be dry and sunny for 2 days either side of Saturday.

Too late to try and get rid of the tickets and I've got a hotel booked for the night.

What's pissing me off even more is that I'm supposed to be going down in my old MG that's not watertight at the best of times and it's my favourite event of the year.

Won't be quite the same turning up in a poxy Nissan Qashqai and pretty sure I won't be let in the classic enclosure with it.
  • The f*****g weather. I'm off to Goodwood for the revival on Saturday and it looks like it'll piss down all day. What makes it worse is that it will be dry and sunny for 2 days either side of Saturday.

Too late to try and get rid of the tickets and I've got a hotel booked for the night.

What's pissing me off even more is that I'm supposed to be going down in my old MG that's not watertight at the best of times and it's my favourite event of the year.

Won't be quite the same turning up in a poxy Nissan Qashqai and pretty sure I won't be let in the classic enclosure with it.

When DM is annoyed we get no filth puns this generally annoys me

When DM is annoyed we get no filth puns this generally annoys me
    Depends what he meant by classic enclosure I guess
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!