Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Afka cheating on the protest photo thread
  • My phone packing up on holiday so no internet for a week and having 110 posts to read through on this thread.
  • The above thinking we drew our game with Soton Kids and only just finding out there was a penalty shoot out.

Missing prediction league and betting comps
  • Murder she wrote
  • cabbles said:

Smashed the screen on my I-phone again

Why?
  • Flat pack furniture.

It's always 50/50 if it'll fit together without wobbling or the drawers sticking etc.

• cabbles said:

Smashed the screen on my I-phone again

Why?
    Bloody thing fell out my hand again - might've had a few though
  • People that feel the need to tell others they don't care about England results zzzzz

If they are not bothered then why do they bother mentioning it?!!
  • 1StevieG said:

People that feel the need to tell others they don't care about England results zzzzz

Like all the bores who go on the F1/Horse Racing/Rugby threads and moan about how much they hate those sports.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Murder she wrote

• clb74 said:

Murder she wrote

Don't wind me up two episodes this morning a right Jonah she is f#cking murders everywhere
  • Budgies
  • edited September 2016
    clb74 said:

Budgies

people who smuggle budgies.

Bastards
  • Ceiling fans. Pointless, noisy, bill-boosting, energy guzzling shit.
  • Car dealerships and their dealers.
    Do they not think that you might of had a little look round at the prices at other places up and down the country?
  • Pointless arguments between Charlton fans.

Let's stick to pointless views and differences of opinion can we?
  • Pointless arguments between Charlton fans.

Let's stick to pointless views and differences of opinion can we?

Why?
    What do you know about it, eh?
    Look at you, checking stuff on Wikipedia and pretending you know all about every subject.
    Outside, now.
  • Advert with the geezer in the high heels

It's got worse @i_b_b_o_r_g in the new advert he has a gang of them having a dance off with the builders!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fiiish said:

1StevieG said:

People that feel the need to tell others they don't care about England results zzzzz

Like all the bores who go on the F1/Horse Racing/Rugby threads and moan about how much they hate those sports.
    Calling F1 a sport. And horse racing come to that.
    Don't mind rugby though.
  • The term 'millennial', as used in this article.

This article inadvertently exposes the stupidity of referring to everyone born post 1980 as a millennial, or at least lumping everyone born between 1980 and 1990 with those born 1991 and 2000. Makes about as much sense as saying kids born in 1930 are identical to kids born in 1950.

Also, apparently the term was conceived back in 1987, widely before anyone would have predicted the massive leaps in technology & social attitudes we have seen since.
  • The advert with bright, young things using empty baked bean cans as bongos.
    Go away.
  • having to keep blocking phone numbers on my phone to stop getting random calls, used to just ignore them but i keep getting voicemail with someone just hanging up or general call center noise.
  • having to keep blocking phone numbers on my phone to stop getting random calls, used to just ignore them but i keep getting voicemail with someone just hanging up or general call center noise.

I have this problem with milfs.
  • edited September 2016

having to keep blocking phone numbers on my phone to stop getting random calls, used to just ignore them but i keep getting voicemail with someone just hanging up or general call center noise.

I have this problem with dilfs.
    Good of you to admit it
  • Aldi checkout staff expecting you to pack your bag as quick as they scan the item.

Sorry but you wait for me .
  • If you cant keep up, you should put into your trolley/basket and use the packing shelf they handily provide for you behind the tills
  • Why do Aldi/Lidl bother installing 6 to 8 tills when no more than 2 are ever open, even during their busiest periods?
  • Getting stuck behind some twat in Aldi who moves like a fucking snail packing their bag. If you want to sod about go to the corner shop... :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!