Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Emma Willis; don't get me wrong chaps, the dippability is high in this one, but she just annoys me
  • JiMMy 85 said:

"Tell us how you really feel!" - it's not a funny, clever or original response. It's just shit.

Tell us how you really feel......
  • Advert with the geezer in the high heels

Agree. All the money supermarket adds wind me up
  • cabbles said:

Advert with the geezer in the high heels

Agree. All the money supermarket adds wind me up
    They are made by dickheads, for dickheads.
  • Emma Willis; don't get me wrong chaps, the dippability is high in this one, but she just annoys me

Her legs are something of a natural wonder

Her arse ain't too shabby either!
  • Having to wash the dogs after getting home late from work and having the regular dog walker sort out their afternoon walk only to find one has rolled in shit and has stink out the whole house.

And not having a detachable shower head

Her arse ain't too shabby either!
    Just a shame that she's got a fanny like a dying mans handshake
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
    1. Being dicked about by clients not delivering information, data or specs.

2. Finding yourself on the last scheduled day of development and thinking "oh fuck, there's still all these questions which should've been answered before.

3. Then having said client reschedule a conference call from 5pm to 12:30pm, not really understanding that you're not actually a member of their staff.

4. Work that is tenuously related to your project, and thus magically becomes "in spec" during the final week...?!

5. Feeling the need to sacrifice the final weekend of your missus' holiday (as a teacher) to work through, to ensure the client is a happy one and you maintain a good relationship.
  • LuckyReds said:

2. Finding yourself on the last scheduled day of development and thinking "oh fuck, there's still all these questions which should've been answered before.

3. Then having said client reschedule a conference call from 5pm to 12:30pm, not really understanding that you're not actually a member of their staff.

4. Work that is tenuously related to your project, and thus magically becomes "in spec" during the final week...?!

5. Feeling the need to sacrifice the final weekend of your missus' holiday (as a teacher) to work through, to ensure the client is a happy one and you maintain a good relationship.

could be worse (see amended point 5)
  • LuckyReds said:

After 6 bloody weeks of having her around the place, I'm not entirely sure it would be a huge sacrifice to make...
  • Advert with the geezer in the high heels

Have to turn over when it comes on.
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

After 6 bloody weeks of having her around the place, I'm not entirely sure it would be a huge sacrifice to make...
    Teacher don't have long holidays,do they?
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

My missus is a pre-school nursery assistant and she's had six weeks off too which I've found bloody annoying with no time to myself in that time. She's back on Monday and I'm off Tuesday so there's a fully charged laptop and mansize box of tissues with my name on them awaiting use.
  • edited September 2016
    Macronate said:

Advert with the geezer in the high heels

Have to turn over when it comes on.
    Kinky!
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

My missus is a pre-school nursery assistant and she's had six weeks off too which I've found bloody annoying with no time to myself in that time. She's back on Monday and I'm off Tuesday so there's a fully charged laptop and mansize box of tissues with my name on them awaiting use.
    Fully charged? After 6 weeks, you'll be lucky to get down to 99% before you finish.
  • edited September 2016

LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

Couldn't you have just done the deed went she went to make a cup of tea during the break on coronation street?
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

Teachers do a great job but bloody hell I've had 3 days so far this year :-(

Obviously I get more but I've got no life. The next two days off are Bristol Rovers away in November
  • Jeremy Hunt comparing himself to Nye Bevan.

omg he didn't did he? off to google I go
  • The lack of tits and nipples on Facebook.

I'm honest enough to admit I appreciate the female form but when I see a picture of what is basically a full boob, why is the nipple so sacked it must be blurred or censored?

For the record girls, I don't find breast feeding sexually alluring or unacceptable. I think a percentage of humans are cunts. If your baby is hungry, feed the little shit wherever you happen to be. And do not be ashamed. It's only people who have a problem have a problem. If that makes sense
  • Johnny Vegas
  • Jack Whitehall...again
  • The RAC. My bike broke down at 9 on the m2. It took 90 minutes for someone to arrive and say they can't do anything in the hard shoulder, which I told them at 9.

So I'm still waiting for a full recovery van, who may or may not be able to help, all the while missing my last day volunteering with the lemurs at Howletts.

And I have an expensive track day Wednesday now in jeopardy.
  • Smashed the screen on my I-phone again
  • Thinking of something earlier today when I was sitting in Pret a Manger that I thought to be appropriate for this thread but then forgetting what it was.
  • Thinking of something earlier today when I was sitting in Pret a Manger that I thought to be appropriate for this thread but then forgetting what it was.

How shit the food is in Pretty Manager?
  • edited September 2016
    The Cloud . What the hell is it ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!