Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Coming home from The Miller's alone.

not even any luck with the daiquiri drinking tubby midget that drinks in there?
  • Fiiish said:

cabbles said:

Any cnut that says 'Oh, is it pay day today?!' when ive been counting the days for the last two weeks and eating scraps from next doors bins.

I found myself redeeming nectar points last night
    Yeah, at Fortnum and Mason. Smug git.
    They haven't quite found their way to Forest Hill yet fiiish. However due to the continued gentrification of my parish that I grew up in, it won't be long till I hear a couple of women in one of the poncey coffee shops saying "oh I see they've opened up a fortnum and mason, oh how wonderful"
  • Went out for a run along the prom last night so, in no particular order, the things that annoyed me were:

Pedestrians - Pokémon hunters especially and others not looking where they are going or worse seeing you coming along but still stepping out in front of you anyway causing you to anchor up, other people changing direction or suddenly stopping without looking if they are cutting across someone else or others walking 6 abreast creating their own rolling roadblock, or blocking the paths/steps down to the beach for what seemed like ages whilst the whole fecking family tried to capture some Pokémon thing or other, or walking their dogs on those retractable 20' long leads that end up around everyone else's legs but give the owners a jolly good laugh at the chaos Fido's caused, etc.

Cyclists - Lycra clad numpties treating the crowded prom and the piers as some sort of Olympic time trial event and swerving in and out of crowds you can barely walk through let alone ride a bike or wobbling along in the wind whilst trying to hold onto a surf board at the same time that everyone else is expected to anticipate the next movement of or get a smack around the head off it or fat bastards taking their dog for a "walk" drag on one of the retractable leads whilst riding a bike (see above) or not having their dog on a lead and therefore not having a clue where it is, what it's doing, who it's disturbing or where it's doing it's business. Get off your bike and exercise your dog properly you lazy feckers!

Misc - not having quite the speed endurance I used to have to keep up with the hottie with the amazing pins rollerblading in front of me thus taking my mind off the heat and the above.

If it weren't such a fantastic evening with the Beach Boys playing in my ears I might have gone all Falling Down.

Ps did I mention the Pokémon hunters..?
    Pps did I mention the group of lads on a stag do I saw that were more engrossed in their flipping Pokémon hunting than the group of bikini wearing young ladies giving them the eye...jeez.
  • The astounding continuation of crime in Midsomer Norton.
    Particularly the murder rate.
  • edited August 2016

The astounding continuation of crime in Midsomer Norton.
    Particularly the murder rate.

For me it's more about how ITV can still churn out this shit. I reckon their creative team just throw a dart at a map and wherever it lands, 'yeah let's do a crime drama. Stick it on a Sunday night. Middle England will lap it up'
  • Having to sit here and listen to the outlaws belly laugh at the made up bullshit on the XFactor......
  • Having to sit here and listen to the outlaws belly laugh at the made up bullshit on the XFactor......

Feel for you, how much longer are they with you?

• Sponsored links:

Feel for you, how much longer are they with you?

Go back Tuesday and taking Mrs with em for 5 days.

You much rather be watching the remake of "Are you being served?" on the BBC.

You much rather be watching the remake of "Are you being served?" on the BBC.
    I'd rather suck the snot out of a gorilla's nose until the back of his head caves in than watch Shitfactor
  • Can't you manufacture an emergency like say killer rabbits need shooting and it can only be done at night with a huge torch?

Failing that there could be a failure of your tv so it's impossible to watch itv because the settings have been changed.

I agree no one should be forced to watch that shite.
  • Can't you manufacture an emergency like say killer rabbits need shooting and it can only be done at night with a huge torch?

Failing that there could be a failure of your tv so it's impossible to watch itv because the settings have been changed.

If a gun comes out the cabinet it won't be bunnies getting shot Always pal
  • edited August 2016

Can't you manufacture an emergency like say killer rabbits need shooting and it can only be done at night with a huge torch?

If a gun comes out the cabinet it won't be bunnies getting shot Always pal
  • if only TVs worked like the ones in Charlie and the Chocolate factory, you could fire both barrells into the tv and the judges on screen at the time would receive your vote quite quickly.

Haven't watched it for years as haven't had other half to force me to do so. Don't know who the judges are and whether any are worth saving.
  • if only TVs worked like the ones in Charlie and the Chocolate factory, you could fire both barrells into the tv and the judges on screen at the time would receive your vote quite quickly.

Haven't watched it for years as haven't had other half to force me to do so. Don't know who the judges are and whether any are worth saving.

Went the best part of 4 years without any telly at all. Someone then gave us one so been watching that now and then. My Mrs' mum and dad are the types who have their telly on from 7am through to 10pm, regardless of company etc. Just had endure Victoria an all ffs
  • Load both barrels Rob
  • McBobbin said:

Load both barrels Rob

Everyone game a bed now thank fuck. Having intelligent convo with me 2 dogs now
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

Load both barrels Rob

Everyone game a bed now thank fuck. Having intelligent convo with me 2 dogs now
    "Ok if I drape a chop over their throats we can make it look like an accident. Run for the hills and we will blame it on the wolves. Those famous French wolves"

You should have mentioned your newsagents in Grove Park. They would have soon gone off to bed if you had :wink:
    He never talks about it.......
  • People who marry birds who watch shit TV and then moan about having to watch shit TV... :wink:
  • 'Carnival'
  • Foot cramp, waking up at night with your feet impersonating starfish gets right on my tits.
  • Foot cramp, waking up at night with your feet impersonating starfish gets right on my tits.

Even worse while having a wank
  • I'd have cramp if I managed to get my foot on my tits.
  • edited August 2016
    Being unable to sleep, and my brain thinking of utter bone questions to ponder during the middle of the night.

Seriously, at 4am why the feck am I pondering whether or not a book I bought last week was paperback or hardback? Or, for that matter, whether I even have any hardback books apart from Haynes manuals? Or why I have Haynes manuals when I don't drive or own a car?

I've was laying there for over 2 hours: phone off, iPad off, missus quiet for once.. the whole shebang. Alas, as per usual when I'm due a decent night's kip, I've can't seem to get my mind to shut down. So I'm sitting here, at my desk, getting a head-start on the day at 04:40.. if I'm lucky I'll get an afternoon nap.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!