Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Greenie said:

Those 3 wheel motorbikes, 2 at the front 1 at the back. Sort your balance out and buy a proper bike. Uniquers !

Shouldn't it be "unique-os"?
  • Greenie said:

Those 3 wheel motorbikes, 2 at the front 1 at the back. Sort your balance out and buy a proper bike. Uniquers !

Can't see the point in getting a motorbike that is basically the width of a car, any advantage a bike has over a car is taken away immediately and then when it rains, you might as well be in a car
  • The general attitude and manners of a lot of kids. Several at our hotel are nothing short of animals. Pushing into queues (and then giving you shitty looks when you send them to the back of the queue) climbing up the water slides when other kids are waiting to come down etc. Most of this takes place in front of their parents, so they're to blame but I shudder to think what the little shits are going to be like as adults. One thing that made me laugh was an English kid, who was a bit of a lump to be fair, waiting to come down the slide in the kids pool. A little shit started to climb up and the English kid waved him back. He ignored him so he shrugged his shoulders and flung himself down the slide, knocking the other one flying. Naturally, he started screaming the place down but half the adults around the pool were laughing.

We were on hols a few years ago and some little shit about 5 years old kept grabbing my leg underwater.

He did it about 5 times and each time I asked him to stop.

The next time he did it I gave him a gentle swift underwater kick.

He started blabbing and said he was going to get his dad.

The dad never turned up thankfully. I was anticipating an Inbetweeners type scenario.
    You kicked a 5 year old child and made that child cry? And then bragged about it on the internet?
    I don't know who is worse you or the people on here who think that is funny.

When you go on holiday and get in a pool you are effectively in a childs playground, don't get upset when they want to play.
  • Greenie said:

Can't see the point in getting a motorbike that is basically the width of a car, any advantage a bike has over a car is taken away immediately and then when it rains, you might as well be in a car
    Yes, but you could put a roof on it. And you might as well bung on an extra wheel to balance things up. And possibly a better steering device, maybe a turns thing of some kind. Then you have a four wheel bike with a roof.
  • ABBA.

S.O.S ?
  • edited August 2016

ABBA.

Here we go again!!

My My... I bet you just couldnt resist it!!
  • The general attitude and manners of a lot of kids. Several at our hotel are nothing short of animals. Pushing into queues (and then giving you shitty looks when you send them to the back of the queue) climbing up the water slides when other kids are waiting to come down etc. Most of this takes place in front of their parents, so they're to blame but I shudder to think what the little shits are going to be like as adults. One thing that made me laugh was an English kid, who was a bit of a lump to be fair, waiting to come down the slide in the kids pool. A little shit started to climb up and the English kid waved him back. He ignored him so he shrugged his shoulders and flung himself down the slide, knocking the other one flying. Naturally, he started screaming the place down but half the adults around the pool were laughing.

We were on hols a few years ago and some little shit about 5 years old kept grabbing my leg underwater.

The dad never turned up thankfully. I was anticipating an Inbetweeners type scenario.
    You kicked a 5 year old child and made that child cry? And then bragged about it on the internet?

When you go on holiday and get in a pool you are effectively in a childs playground, don't get upset when they want to play.
    He should of just drowned the little fucker......
  • ABBA.

Here we go again!!

I don't thank them for the music.
  • ABBA.

Here we go again!!

Its because they're not fans of Charlton isnt it... Seeing that the Winner takes it all!!
  • Sponsored links:

• ABBA.

Here we go again!!

But Waterloo, gave us Lookman :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

ABBA.

Here we go again!!

But Waterloo, gave us Lookman :wink: .
    Ohhh best one yet!!... Was trying to think how to use Waterloo but could only think of the Station!!

What a Super Trooper!!
  • This project I've been working on.

2 weeks ago the guy who commissioned it sent me an arsey message saying that the "shareholders" are getting restless and think the project is at risk if they don't see anything soon. Funny because there was nothing to show at that point as per the timeline we agreed.

Now he's stunned that everything my end is complete.. But he's yet to answer questions from 2 weeks ago, and 1 week ago. Every time I chase him up I get an assurance he'll get the answers to me. But I'm waiting, unable to proceed so unable to bill for any work at the moment. Tosser.
  • Any cnut that says 'Oh, is it pay day today?!' when ive been counting the days for the last two weeks and eating scraps from next doors bins.

they have usually just spent a fortune on their lunch after bringing in leftovers for a week so they know it's pay day they just dont like to admit they struggle like everyone else

No you aren't, it's a shared space for adults and children, and both need to respect each other. If the kid isn't old enough to understand that responsibility, and that it should not go around randomly annoying adults, it should not be in the pool unsupervised.
  • If anyone kicked my 5 year child, regardless of what they did, id smash their face in.

No you aren't, it's a shared space for adults and children, and both need to respect each other. If the kid isn't old enough to understand that responsibility, and that it should not go around randomly annoying adults, it should not be in the pool unsupervised.
    but should an adult kick the child?

also how many would think it bad if they saw a grown man kicking his child son? now how many would say/do something if they realised it was a random stranger kicking a child?
  • "Won't somebody please just think of the children"

"I believe the children are the future, teach them well and show them the way"

Erm 'Children' by Robert Miles

• A swift gentle underwater kick was how it was described, I am sure he didn't "put the boot in". Basically the kid is bullying the adult because he thinks he can get away with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• A swift gentle underwater kick was how it was described, I am sure he didn't "put the boot in". Basically the kid is bullying the adult because he thinks he can get away with it.

Please PLEASE tell me you are joking with that last sentence.

that left the CHILD in tears...

More tongue in cheek than joking. The kid IS using his age to get away with something he knows he should not be doing, Gaz, isn't he?
  • edited August 2016

A swift gentle underwater kick was how it was described, I am sure he didn't "put the boot in". Basically the kid is bullying the adult because he thinks he can get away with it.

More tongue in cheek than joking. The kid IS using his age to get away with something he knows he should not be doing, Gaz, isn't he?
    He's 5 ffs!...kids not doing what they are told, hardly a suprise. Kids are annoying at times, i know as I've got one. As a grown man, he should have just walked away for 5 minutes.

Honestly, if i saw a bloke even gently kick my child, he'd be strung up by his bollocks within 10 seconds.

He's 5 ffs!...kids not doing what they are told, hardly a suprise. Kids are annoying at times, i know as I've got one. As a grown man, he should have just walked away for 5 minutes.

Honestly, if i saw a bloke even gently kick my child, he'd be strung up by his bollocks within 10 seconds.
    Fair enough.
  • ABBA.

How can you hate abba?
  • ABBA.

How can you hate abba?
    I don't hate them.

I don't like their songs though and they are massively overplayed.

Which annoys me.
  • edited August 2016

If anyone kicked my 5 year child, regardless of what they did, id smash their face in.

OK then, how about if the fella didn't kick the kid but instead found you, the father, and smashed your face in instead, because your unsupervised kid was being a shit, is that OK?

I shouldn't have to add that I am condoning kicking kid, but you do have to add that caveat on here.
  • Greenie said:

If anyone kicked my 5 year child, regardless of what they did, id smash their face in.

OK then, how about if the fella didn't kick the kid but instead found you, the father, and smashed your face in instead, because your unsupervised kid was being a shit, is that OK?

I shouldn't have to add that I am condoning kicking kid, but you do have to add that caveat on here.
    FIGHT ME
  • edited August 2016
    Seriously though, if you wanted to fight someone because their 5 year old touched your leg, then you've probably got deep lying mental issues.

If it was bothering you that much, approach the father and make your point in an adult way.

Surely you see the difference between attacking someone for kicking your kid and attacking someone because their kids touched your leg!!!?????

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!