Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• QE crack house? How else do you manage to remove the boredom involved in queuing for 3 hours while the more wasted folk get triaged ahead of you?
  • Grown men playing football in tights.
  • Getting a streaming cold 3 days before going on holiday. Can't even remember the last time I was f*****g ill.

A week into our holiday and have not felt right since day 2. Have been shouting through the eye of a needle and only managed to keep half the meals down for more than 2 hours. The food is actually lovely but considering we're all inclusive, I've drunk less in a week than I have on some nights out.
  • Being told how hard medallists work and the sacrifices they make not seeing their family etc.
    They just don't have a clue what suffering is.
  • Carter said:

Getting a streaming cold 3 days before going on holiday. Can't even remember the last time I was f*****g ill.

A week into our holiday and have not felt right since day 2. Have been shouting through the eye of a needle and only managed to keep half the meals down for more than 2 hours. The food is actually lovely but considering we're all inclusive, I've drunk less in a week than I have on some nights out.
    I factor in liquid shitting whenever I venture out of Spanish speaking countries.

Greece & Turkey are basically week or two week long intensive weight loss treatments for me. It's not like I have a history of weak constitution or anything. Like you, it's not that the food is bad or anything just whatever is in the air seems to make me shit jets of brown bum juice at high velocity.

Morocco was a particularly awful experience, I went with a pal of mine and we both spent the trip either shitting or looking for somewhere to shit. He caved on a excursion to a souk. Pooed himself and to be honest if it wasn't for the fact he told me as much I couldn't smell it above the gid awful stench of the place anyway. The cab was a different proposition entirely and all the glade and magic trees in the world couldn't cover up his reek
    Am facing up to the fact that I will come back lighter than I left after 2 weeks all inclusive. Like you, I have a pretty strong constitution but I had the same thing in Egypt a few years ago. I'm drinking plenty of water, not getting sunburnt, eating fairly healthily but am still suffering. Luckily don't feel too bad and am enjoying the days but can't keep much down. My wife and daughter are fine and I'm fed up that I'm spoiling their holiday too.
  • Friday Night Football

Used to be great seeing a Football League tie on a Friday night yet the Premier League has even taken that spot now... Just watching the build up to the Man Utd game tonight and SKY are the pinacle of Football coverage but its rubbish compared to Weekend games or MNF.

I mean other than helping shares in Kleenex what is Rachel Riley doing there... Use someone like Kirstie Gallagher or Dalglishs daughter who has experience of Sports presenting
  • And there goes another meal straight down the pan (literally) an hour after eating it.

Grilled chicken, plain rice, bread, followed by fruit. All washed down with half a lager. I'm getting fucking bored of it now.
  • We will welcome all of you to Albufeira with open arms next year. Just remember when you book how much that couple of hundred you saved by going AI in Spirogahfolki actually took out of your hard earned holiday.

I am sorry you are having such a rough time DM. We have mates with nice apartments where we can get you a reasonable price, and we can also point you at all the right places to eat and drink. Don't take my word for it, ask #WestSussexAddick ...
  • Sponsored links:

• We will welcome all of you to Albufeira with open arms next year. Just remember when you book how much that couple of hundred you saved by going AI in Spirogahfolki actually took out of your hard earned holiday.

I am sorry you are having such a rough time DM. We have mates with nice apartments where we can get you a reasonable price, and we can also point you at all the right places to eat and drink. Don't take my word for it, ask #WestSussexAddick ...

Cheers mate, we did a couple of holidays there a few years ago and loved it. Have decided I'm just going to eat and drink what I like from now on, being sensible doesn't seem to be working. At least if I'm pissed, I've an excuse for being sick.
  • edited August 2016

And there goes another meal straight down the pan (literally) an hour after eating it.

Grilled chicken, plain rice, bread, followed by fruit. All washed down with half a lager. I'm getting fucking bored of it now.

The only answer mate is to starve yourself for at least 24 hours but take plenty of fluids and I know you are on an all inclusive holiday but you are just feeding the bug at the moment and alcohol won't help either I'm afraid. Had the same myself in Egypt and was taking Imodium plus but all that does is bind you up temporarily it doesn't clear the bug.
  • RedChaser said:

And there goes another meal straight down the pan (literally) an hour after eating it.

The only answer mate is to starve yourself for at least 24 hours but take plenty of fluids and I know you are on an all inclusive holidays but you are just feeding the bug at the moment and alcohol won't help either I'm afraid. Had the same myself in Egypt and was taking Imodium plus but all that does us bind you up temporarily it doesn't clear the bug.
    Cheers, it's been 24 hours since I ate anything (not counting the dinner that lasted all of an hour)

I have to be careful because I'm diabetic and have had to keep my sugar levels up with sugary drinks, which isn't ideal.
  • RedChaser said:

The only answer mate is to starve yourself for at least 24 hours but take plenty of fluids and I know you are on an all inclusive holidays but you are just feeding the bug at the moment and alcohol won't help either I'm afraid. Had the same myself in Egypt and was taking Imodium plus but all that does us bind you up temporarily it doesn't clear the bug.
    Cheers, it's been 24 hours since I ate anything (not counting the dinner that lasted all of an hour)

I have to be careful because I'm diabetic and have had to keep my sugar levels up with sugary drinks, which isn't ideal.
    Get well soon mate.
  • edited August 2016

RedChaser said:

Ah, Ok mate if you've the facilities in your apartment? boil some lemonade and let it cool down, that'll take the fiz out of it but you'll still get the sugar fix and it's better than plain water.
  • T.C.E said:

RedChaser said:

Get well soon mate.
    T.C.E said:

RedChaser said:

Get well soon mate.
    Cheers Ray, you wouldn't think I'd be such a delicate creature would you?
  • Get well soon mate
  • Carter said:

Getting a streaming cold 3 days before going on holiday. Can't even remember the last time I was f*****g ill.

I factor in liquid shitting whenever I venture out of Spanish speaking countries.

Greece & Turkey are basically week or two week long intensive weight loss treatments for me. It's not like I have a history of weak constitution or anything. Like you, it's not that the food is bad or anything just whatever is in the air seems to make me shit jets of brown bum juice at high velocity.

Morocco was a particularly awful experience, I went with a pal of mine and we both spent the trip either shitting or looking for somewhere to shit. He caved on a excursion to a souk. Pooed himself and to be honest if it wasn't for the fact he told me as much I couldn't smell it above the gid awful stench of the place anyway. The cab was a different proposition entirely and all the glade and magic trees in the world couldn't cover up his reek
    Am facing up to the fact that I will come back lighter than I left after 2 weeks all inclusive. Like you, I have a pretty strong constitution but I had the same thing in Egypt a few years ago. I'm drinking plenty of water, not getting sunburnt, eating fairly healthily but am still suffering. Luckily don't feel too bad and am enjoying the days but can't keep much down. My wife and daughter are fine and I'm fed up that I'm spoiling their holiday too.
    Surely you do that just by being there :smiley:

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Carter said:

More tales of carters rear ....you bum shd have its own thread mate
  • Maybe previous exploits have made the bowel irritable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get well soon mate

Carter said:

Cheers, think I've cracked it. Managed to keep lunch down, had a proper, solid poo earlier and feel much better.

Kept it simple with dinner but have had a few beers.
  • Get well soon mate

Carter said:

Cheers, think I've cracked it. Managed to keep lunch down, had a proper, solid poo earlier and feel much better.

I was just going to have something to eat. Kind of gone off the idea now :wink:
  • Get well soon mate

Carter said:

Give it 24 hrs with the amount of Imoduim you taken, you'll be moaning about a shite, it'll be like throwing clogs through the loft door.
  • Get well soon mate

Carter said:

Maybe avoid anything that would have water in it/on it.

Ice cubes, salad would have been washed, rice may have been rinsed etc.
  • Get well soon mate

Carter said:

Maybe avoid anything that would have water in it/on it.

Ice cubes, salad would have been washed, rice may have been rinsed etc.
    Probably best to stick with copious amounts of bottled beer and a bag of salt and vinegar.
  • All the 24 hour UFC experts on social media. It's bad enough with boxing. Proper hate UFC.
  • 'Whoosh' comments on CL. Just fucking stop it. (Que plenty of whoosh's for this post)
  • Commentators or pundits when they something that makes no sense.

Paul Merson yesterday.

Player misses an easy chance:

Merson: "it was impossible to miss"

Err, no it wasn't, it's exactly what he did.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!