Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Not having a missis to dislike and having to displace this dislike onto sons mum.
  • Matt Baker

The bloke probably done a hand stand once and now he's an expert
  • Liquid soap. Why, just why?
  • cafcfan said:

Liquid soap. Why, just why?

Handwash? So much better than a bar of soap.
  • McBobbin said:

My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill

blimey my wifes never done that whilst shopping bet that raised a few eyebrows on the deli counter
  • millwall fans laughing at us 2 games into the season.
  • lolwray said:

McBobbin said:

My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill

blimey my wifes never done that whilst shopping bet that raised a few eyebrows on the deli counter
    Especially when the bloke behind the deli counter said to her do you want the salami sliced?
    She answered what do you think my fanny is?

A money box!
  • Matt Baker

The bloke probably done a hand stand once and now he's an expert
    he represented Britain as a teenager so he probably is an expert at handstands

• Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Picking a queue and seeing the other queue has vanished whilst I'm stuck behind some penis taking forever to find money to pay and having a fucking natter

That really is annoying... Especially if you move to the other queue another dick comes along in front of you and takes just as long, whilst in the original queue everyone has vanished again!!
  • Carter said:

Picking a queue and seeing the other queue has vanished whilst I'm stuck behind some penis taking forever to find money to pay and having a fucking natter

Don't move to France mate, it generally goes

Cashier asks for money
    Customs runs round shop coz the forgot summin
    Cashier scans item
    Cashier asks for money
    Customer looks for loyalty card
    Cashier scans loyalty card
    Cashier asks for money
    Customer looks in bag for means of payment
    Customer runs out to parcark looking for motor
    Customer comes running back in
    Customer pays
    Customer says how nice the weather has been
    Cashier answers
    Cashier explains all the special offers printed on back of till receipt
    Customs neatly folds it up and puts it in her purse
    CUSTOMER THEN STARTS PACKIN HER FUCKIN SHOPPING BAGS
  • Lack of any creative midfielders that still have working legs.
  • Being driven to despair and frustration by the relentless incompetence and drivel from this regime and then being berated for being negative for not singing zippadee doodah when we sign some journeyman I haven't heard of.
  • When parents let their 2 year old kid take on stairs during rush hour at the station.
  • Carter said:

Any driver who cannot grasp the concept of 'drive on the left' not the middle or outside lane. Them bad boys are for overtaking. The inside lane on the left is where we drive in these green and pleasant lands.

The A2/M2 is possibly the worst road in the country for this

Exacerbated even more in the four lane stretch! there'll be swathes of empty road but some pillock will be going along at 60 in the third lane.
  • Drivers who when approaching their turnoff, brake and as they turn off, start indicating. You are supposed to indicate first, then brake
  • ross1 said:

Drivers who when approaching their turnoff, brake and as they turn off, start indicating. You are supposed to indicate first, then brake

Same your only supposed to start breaking on the slip road rather than slamming your breaks on and slowing everyone else down behind you
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016

Carter said:

Any driver who cannot grasp the concept of 'drive on the left' not the middle or outside lane. Them bad boys are for overtaking. The inside lane on the left is where we drive in these green and pleasant lands.

Exacerbated even more in the four lane stretch! there'll be swathes of empty road but some pillock will be going along at 60 in the third lane.
    Definitely misread "Exacerbated" and was sitting here genuinely concerned and confused for a few seconds..

Could explain some wanky driving though.
  • Carter said:

I always wondered why, when 3 lanes or more and the road in front is clear, a driver will drive in the second or third lane, while talking to others at work once about this, one person said he did that, when I asked him why, his reply was," the inside lane is for slow drivers and as I am doing 70, I leave that lane for them". I could not persuade him otherwise
  • People who get expressions wrong.

In the last couple of days I've heard 'cutting off your nose despite your face', and about how someone was made an 'escape goat'.

Do they not realise that would make no sense at all?

Another example from a simpleton on TV tonight - "We put a duck on the water's back...."
  • F@cking everything pick the wife up from Bromley south station
    Woman walks into road on mobile then got the front to f@cking look at me like it's my fault.
    So onto tesco homesdale road why I'm asking myself popping in for a couple of bits and I know I'm going to be in there for half an hour this is just the f@cking car park.
    Do the shopping now I don't know about you lot but I put my shopping on the belt and the divider if you choose not to do this and your In front of me my shopping becomes yours.
    Here's me thinking my wife's bad , woman in front shopping comes to £7.65 can I pay 65p in cash and the rest on the card proceeds with loads of change but suddenly problem with machine and ends up paying by card.
    My comment of are you going to be much longer as I'm going away for Christmas doesn't go down well.
    As we come out got the wife saying that's it were selling up and f@cking off
    Gotta be more to life than this shit.
  • ross1 said:

Carter said:

I always wondered why, when 3 lanes or more and the road in front is clear, a driver will drive in the second or third lane, while talking to others at work once about this, one person said he did that, when I asked him why, his reply was," the inside lane is for slow drivers and as I am doing 70, I leave that lane for them". I could not persuade him otherwise
    I've been driving for a year, and was on the M25 for only the second time today - blew my mind how many cars I was able to go past by staying in the left hand lane. The majority of people went for the middle lane, but didn't move back over, resulting in slower traffic for them, but a huge open stretch on the inside lane for me. Bizarre.
  • The vast percentage of GB team members and fans who don't know which way up the Union Jack should be.
  • Someone starting a Christmas countdown on Facebook already. Deleted.
  • Someone starting a Christmas countdown on Facebook already. Deleted.

Are you telling me you don't follow Christmas countdown on Twitter?

Pretty sure they tweet a new image every fcuking day.
  • edited August 2016
    Being on holiday and spending 4 hours of it working
  • Management
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!