Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Greenie said:

People who slag off other people on message boards - and then can't take it when a little bit is given back.

Ironic.
    Ironic.
  • Don't you think
  • Rain on your wedding day.
  • edited August 2016
    Like a free riiiiìide, when you've already paid
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The 'Brexit Referendum & Reaction/Outcomes thread', never has so many sour grapes been consumed by so few.

It's mind boggling mate, and not just on CL.
    Yes true, but the level of no-it-alls on there and the reams and reams of content they are capable of writing in any one post, on one subject is astronomical, a plus is that while they are on the computer they aren't eating chocolates on a park bench. ;o)
    "no-it-alls."

Priceless.

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

The 'Brexit Referendum & Reaction/Outcomes thread', never has so many sour grapes been consumed by so few.

It's mind boggling mate, and not just on CL.
    Yes true, but the level of no-it-alls on there and the reams and reams of content they are capable of writing in any one post, on one subject is astronomical, a plus is that while they are on the computer they aren't eating chocolates on a park bench. ;o)
    "no-it-alls."

Priceless.
    The spelling police who can't even work out that maybe, just maybe, Mr Spellchecker has had a say, such is their inferiority complex.

Oh yes, and it's not really 'priceless' is it?
    Don't mess with em Greenie mate, they WILL have the last word
  • Alanis Morissette
  • The fact that barely anything in that song is ironic, just unfortunate.
  • People who don't walk down the road, but bounce on the front part of there feet. The kind of "look at me I'm well 'ard" walk.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2016

People who don't walk down the road, but bounce on the front part of there feet. The kind of "look at me I'm well 'ard" walk.....

Bit harsh, he was a dog.
    Called Sonia.
  • People who you are told " don't suffer fools" that turn out to be insufferably arrogant fools themselves.
  • Free Coffee Wankers in Waitrose
  • SeEmS oK tO mE mAtE

The fact that barely anything in that song is ironic, just unfortunate.

I'm sure I've seen a comedian do a bit on this.

Saying rain on your wedding day would be ironic if you were marrying a weather man and he picked the date
  • IdleHans said:

Free Coffee Wankers in Waitrose

I know, I prefer to pay for my Coffee Wankers.
  • SeEmS oK tO mE mAtE

The fact that barely anything in that song is ironic, just unfortunate.

I'm sure I've seen a comedian do a bit on this.

Saying rain on your wedding day would be ironic if you were marrying a weather man and he picked the date
    I think that's Ed Byrne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg
  • That's the one, cheers PIP
  • Traffic jam
  • F@cking people who win £60 million on the lottery and want to carry on as normal.
    Give me the money and you can carry on as normal.
    No to the next question someone's about to ask I'd be worse than Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sandy Shaw on Pointless
  • Absolutely no chance I'd go public after winning the lottery
  • On the end of the £60m winners, is that lad the boyfriend or hubbie of one of the girls and of so, what's the chances of that lasting then?
  • On the end of the £60m winners, is that lad the boyfriend or hubbie of one of the girls and of so, what's the chances of that lasting then?

They said they were splitting it 12 mill each, that includes ginger bollocks an all by my math. Mum, dad, two sisters and him. I started to think he was the brother till he got off with his sister....
  • Absolutely no chance I'd go pubic after winning the lottery

Pay them to wax?
  • South waayells was it they were from?

Can't be entirely discounted the brother and sister thing but on balance I think he is the boyf of the one got off with.

£12m each, tidy.
  • Amazon ad with girl on the swing. Ruined a classic song
  • People who get expressions wrong.

In the last couple of days I've heard 'cutting off your nose despite your face', and about how someone was made an 'escape goat'.

Do they not realise that would make no sense at all?

I love that - what the HELL would an escape goat mean?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!