Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill

Wait...are you saying you usually do the shopping? Hang your head in shame :wink:
    It's that or bankruptcy. Gets me out the house. It's my fishing.
    And I guess you get to decide what goes in the fridge. I might have to try it myself. My wife insists on coming back with Granola and low fat Greek yogurt. Mind you I'd just come back with a car load of booze.
  • McBobbin said:

I take it you were only buying for yourself.

• McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Wait...are you saying you usually do the shopping? Hang your head in shame :wink:
    And I guess you get to decide what goes in the fridge. I might have to try it myself. My wife insists on coming back with Granola and low fat Greek yogurt. Mind you I'd just come back with a car load of booze.
    Failing to see the issue here?
  • McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Yup. All my crafty BOGOF deals on stuff, saves a packet. Spent on booze. I'd never even heard of half the stuff we bought today. We even bought a Trunki.
  • Holiday season is here again Frenchside so here's the following...

Holiday makers shopping at peak times when they could go any time of the day (same goes for OAPs).

When driving down the motorway and you get overtaken by a car, you look over and the passenger, usually female, has their bare feet on the pissin dashboard.

Campervan convoys.

Cyclists on the road that is meant for the motorcar.

• Holiday season is here again Frenchside so here's the following...

When driving down the motorway and you get overtaken by a car, you look over and the passenger, usually female, has their bare feet and is pissin on the dashboard.

That's the French for you mate.
  • The film, London Has Fallen. Absolutely dreadful. I am annoyed that this was ever made and that there are people out there who must find this tosh entertaining.
  • Penalties at a pre season game. While i'm here, Roger Johnson.
  • Women on the f$cking phone give your mum a ring can pop round there half hour later still f $cking on the phone
  • Sponsored links:

• The US PGA going in to Monday.
  • Cheeky bitch just shouted you still on the phone
    She said to her mum it's a man thing
  • Women who tell you they're gonna call someone.

They leave the room to get the phone.

They return, mute the flicking TV to have their chat....

'I am watching that show' you mutter under your breath.

I'm on the phone... SHH' is the reply...

WHAT THE ACTUAL HAIRY BULLOCKS PHONECALL?! Are you serious?

• Fumbluff said:

Any vegetarian cheese reviews?

Oh yes, but I can almost see the reason for this.

But to give Cathederal Cheddar a three star (out of five) rating, "tasty, my favorite cheddar" suggests to me that Tina's life hasn't panned out as she'd hoped.

While I'm at it, the saddos who then ranked this review need to buy full length mirrors, too.
    'One of three people found this review helpful'
    I don't know what's worse, voting to say 'cheese is tasty' is helpful, or the 2 people taking the time to vote on the fact that 'cheese is tasty' isn't a helpful review.
    Happy with the content of this post.

To the point and plenty of 'cheese' references which is always helpful.

3.5/5.
  • Well I didn't find it helpful. Wheying things up, I prefer Sainsbury's own cheese. Far less bitter and Tina's review was somewhat immature.
  • Chef James Martin.

He's everywhere you look on the TV despite having the personality of a house brick.
  • This kodi box thing she talked me into, can't set it up, got the hump, it's on its way to the bin.
  • This kodi box thing she talked me into, can't set it up, got the hump, it's on its way to the bin.

This worked fine for me:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/
  • When you watch a TV quiz show and questions about Eastenders or Coronation Street come up. How does anyone know the answers?!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's very hard to write a reasonable sounding email complaining that the Caps Lock key on your new computer is broken.
  • SeEmS oK tO mE mAtE
  • It's very hard to write a reasonable sounding email complaining that the Caps Lock key on your new computer is broken.

The shift key is your friend.
  • edited August 2016
    That sky sports fantasy football advert where Merson says 'get out my head you mind bender'

It's stupid and annoying!
  • People who park 6 inches away from your tow bar but leave themselves 5 feet behind their car. Especially when some twonk does the same in front. I haven't been able to move my car all weekend due to the numpties who park up like this then bugger off to the beach for the day. I hate this time of year.
  • The Prime Minister's, resignation, honours list. Looks like DC intends to reward his mates, conservative party donors and his wife's stylist. Unbelievable.
  • Google Chrome removing the backspace / back page shortcut.
  • Some f@cking Doris In the post office literally going through two new passports for her and her boy said at the end hope they get back in time holidays in two weeks.
  • The 30mph stretch of the A2 (near sun in the sands) that has been there what seems like forever, I've not seen a soul working on it.
  • Roadworks being put up down every other road the moment the Schools break up!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!