Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

Last time I saw a dashboard like that, Marty Mcfly was behind the wheel.
  • Wouldn't mind but it's only me Kangoo diesel val
  • Southeastern and Network Rail. The largest collection of halfwits ever assembled.

I could think of 3 worse people.
  • Southeastern and Network Rail. The largest collection of halfwits ever assembled.

I could think of 3 worse people.
    OI!!
  • Only three?
  • Only three?

Alright I'll include Colin as well to make it 4.
  • What about Tony K the death panda?
  • Updating my 'Driving' play list and having a complete mental bloke. Bit like stickin 3 quid in the Juke Box...
  • Updating my 'Driving' play list and having a complete mental bloke. Bit like stickin 3 quid in the Juke Box...

What is the bloke doing?
  • Sponsored links:

What is the bloke doing?

I'm blaming predictive text and the heat

• attempting to sleep tonight
  • cabbles said:

attempting to sleep tonight

Sleep with your head in the fridge. It was all the rage in Lindos 1983.
  • Stick your pillow in the freezer
  • Make sure you come either with you partner, or if you can't find someone to come with, tank off.

Be asleep within a few minutes (sorry darling)
  • This is weather I really like

It also gives me opportunities like neil above has hinted at

A power wank in an ice cold shower.

Sorts the men from the mickeys that
  • Fucking mosquitos !

What ever happened to the garden gnat? You'd get a couple of gnat bites but that was part and parcel of summer, now there are dirty great big fuckers buzzing around biting the fuck out of anything and everyone!

My son was bitten on the forehead and when it swelled up looked like a unicorn and now I've woken to find I've been bitten on the lip! I look like I've got 50 grands worth of collagen in half of my top lip!
  • My lip has got bigger, not shrunk!
  • Sponsored links:

• Parcels.

Been waiting in for a parcel all morning when it was due to be delivered between 10-11. Finally decided to track it to see its been delivered.. To an address I lived at a year ago.

I'm not sure how it happened as I've never used that address with the shop I was ordering from, and they've delivered stuff pretty consistently recently.

But what kind of absolute tosser signs for a parcel he isn't expecting, under a name he's never heard of?

Currently on a train to go get it, as its 3 stations away. Pretty much expecting "nah mate.. Haven't see it.".
  • LuckyReds said:

Parcels.

Been waiting in for a parcel all morning when it was due to be delivered between 10-11. Finally decided to track it to see its been delivered.. To an address I lived at a year ago.

I'm not sure how it happened as I've never used that address with the shop I was ordering from, and they've delivered stuff pretty consistently recently.

But what kind of absolute tosser signs for a parcel he isn't expecting, under a name he's never heard of?

Currently on a train to go get it, as its 3 stations away. Pretty much expecting "nah mate.. Haven't see it.".

Just show him the Card that shows him signing for it
  • Ooh, do keep us updated.

This is very exciting...
  • LuckyReds said:

Parcels.

A bloke delivered a parcel to my house the other day. 'Do you want me to sign for that'? I asked. 'Nah your alright, thanks' he replied, 'no need to sign, because you're in'!

I'd love to see him going around trying to collect signatures from the people that were out.
  • LuckyReds said:

@LuckyReds

Well?!...

All is well, genuine mistake... Bit of a MILF tbh.

Will order more parcels to that address.
    Boring.

Was hoping blood, guts and gore.

Still, hope you pulled mate.
  • LuckyReds said:

@LuckyReds

Well?!...

Was your package handled with care?

• edited July 2016
    red_murph said:

LuckyReds said:

@LuckyReds

Well?!...

Was your package handled with care?

The flaps were battered, flagging around in the wind & the bottom was hanging out.
  • Clips on the free bars at the gym. F****** never go on the bar without me scrapping with it for 5mims looking like a lemon
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!