Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cabbles said:

Clips on the free bars at the gym. F****** never go on the bar without me scrapping with it for 5mims looking like a lemon

Air con, or lack of at the gym. They shut the one at Sidcup leisure centre 20 minutes into my session earlier as the air con wasn't working properly and it reached maximum temperature. Apparently it's fucked at crook log too so no alternative. Plenty of pissed off fellow members as it's the second time this week they've had to close.
  • @DaveMehmet mate at Energie forest hill we have 2 fans strategically placed in either corner of both the upstairs and downstairs floor so I feel your pain.

One of the 3 free bars has gone missing as well and the staff don't know where it is. It wouldn't surprise me if someone had actually stolen it and they didn't notice as it's that basic here

The only thing that keeps me coming back is this one mint Aussie bird who might see how much skill I demonstrate when putting those clips on before dead lifts and think, yes, I must have him
  • edited July 2016

• Air con, or lack of at the gym. They shut the one at Sidcup leisure centre 20 minutes into my session earlier as the air con wasn't working properly and it reached maximum temperature. Apparently it's fucked at crook log too so no alternative. Plenty of pissed off fellow members as it's the second time this week they've had to close.

#sidcuplivesmatter
  • cabbles said:

Clips on the free bars at the gym. F****** never go on the bar without me scrapping with it for 5mims looking like a lemon

Air con, or lack of at the gym. They shut the one at Sidcup leisure centre 20 minutes into my session earlier as the air con wasn't working properly and it reached maximum temperature. Apparently it's fucked at crook log too so no alternative. Plenty of pissed off fellow members as it's the second time this week they've had to close.
    I thought there was a minimum working temperature but not a maximum one?
  • cabbles said:

When was the last time you went gym? I thought you were still bench pressin cotton wall buds? Tried wetting the ends yet

; )
  • I prefer the ones with the paper stick in the middle as I get better grip than on the plastic ones.
  • cabbles said:

When was the last time you went gym? I thought you were still bench pressin cotton wall buds? Tried wetting the ends yet

; )
    Well I was thinking working conditions rather than training but you are right, gyms are for gays!
  • Ah it's making sense now, you were talking about a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• My days of pert buttocks are well over. :(
  • Ben Stiller being allowed to make movies.
  • Hillary Clinton's voice.
  • Hillary Clinton's voice.

Good shout - I heard her acceptance speech, her whiny voice was grating my nerves after 2 minutes.
  • Sky, after 20+ years unbroken custom, I think it's about time longterm customers got a better deal.

I think you have to threaten to leave them then they'll come up with all sorts of discounts.
  • edited July 2016
    How Virgin Media keep changing the Sky Sports News channel. Used to be 505. Then 515. The 511. Now it's 516. Please, please just keep the same number.
  • Sponsored links:

• How Virgin Media keep changing the Sky Sports News channel. Used to be 505. Then 515. The 511. Now it's 516. Please, please just keep the same number.

Could be because Sky has changed it from 401 to 406
  • People who have taken the time to review cheese on a supermarket website.
    Not fancy cheese.
    Just standard mature cheddar.
    And given it a star rating.

Seriously? As if your opinion matters to anyone at all.
  • Any vegetarian cheese reviews?
  • edited July 2016
    Fumbluff said:

Any vegetarian cheese reviews?

Oh yes, but I can almost see the reason for this.

But to give Cathederal Cheddar a three star (out of five) rating, "tasty, my favorite cheddar" suggests to me that Tina's life hasn't panned out as she'd hoped.

While I'm at it, the saddos who then ranked this review need to buy full length mirrors, too.
    'One of three people found this review helpful'
    I don't know what's worse, voting to say 'cheese is tasty' is helpful, or the 2 people taking the time to vote on the fact that 'cheese is tasty' isn't a helpful review.
  • The ao advert

How a woman who apparently lives in the 1930's amd spends all her time going back and forth to the greengrocers because she doesn't have a fridge so has been neglecting her son

Then buys a fridge and the buck toothed little toad and her can have more time for fun

If I was ao I'd be angry with the people whade that advert
  • iaitch said:

Sky, after 20+ years unbroken custom, I think it's about time longterm customers got a better deal.

I think you have to threaten to leave them then they'll come up with all sorts of discounts.
    Didn't for me. But in fairness, I'm the only person I have heard of that didn't. Must be my winning smile...
  • Americans nicking Charlton fans ideas.
  • My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill
  • McBobbin said:

My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill

Wait...are you saying you usually do the shopping? Hang your head in shame :wink:
  • McBobbin said:

My wife coming shopping and doubling the weekly food bill

Wait...are you saying you usually do the shopping? Hang your head in shame :wink:
    It's that or bankruptcy. Gets me out the house. It's my fishing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!