Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The worst crime in that photo is the footwear

; )

TCE is a massive fan of dogs cocks.
  • I'm 24 and love playing footy but I have no idea how i'd join a local 11-a-side team.

What level?
    Oh I am bang average. I've got a good engine but I've never played consistently at a level. Only 5 a side with my mates.
  • All is good in the world of T.C.Eimage
  • Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

To be honest I'm really skinny and have stick legs and wearing shorts makes me consious of that fact so always wear jeans
    Love that look skinny legs and skinny jeans and sticking up pointy shoes, look like a 6&7 iron ordering a drink at the bar. ;)
  • edited July 2016
    T.C.E said:

Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

To be honest I'm really skinny and have stick legs and wearing shorts makes me consious of that fact so always wear jeans
    Love that look skinny legs and skinny jeans and sticking up pointy shoes, look like a 6&7 iron ordering a drink at the bar. ;)
    I wrap that 6 / 7 iron round your neck in a minute!! ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

Please save your flirting for private messages thanks
  • IA said:

T.C.E said:

Just a bit of "Fore" play..... Did you see what I did there? I'm feckin wasted on here, I tell thee...... ;)
  • IA said:

T.C.E said:

You ain't a mod!
  • T.C.E said:

IA said:

T.C.E said:

Just a bit of "Fore" play..... Did you see what I did there? I'm feckin wasted on here, I tell thee...... ;)
    It's okay Teece, just a member getting a little bit too big for his boots, think I've nipped it in the bud, bud.
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

IA said:

T.C.E said:

It's okay Teece, just a member getting a little bit too big for his boots, think I've nipped it in the bud, bud.
    Cheers boss, keep up the good work. Always admired what you do......
  • T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

IA said:

T.C.E said:

Keep your head down, be nice and maybe one day, you can be like me.

Nice things happen to nice people, that's how I got to the top table, not just in life, but in Charlton Life, sharing jokes with AFKA and the boys, we all start out like you lot...
  • T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

IA said:

T.C.E said:

Keep your head down, be nice and maybe one day, you can be like me.

Nice things happen to nice people, that's how I got to the top table, not just in life, but in Charlton Life, sharing jokes with AFKA and the boys, we all start out like you lot...
    All together now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl4Uh5nOFAg
  • edited July 2016
    I got this today calendar invitation today, addressed to 9 people whom I stopped working with 2 weeks ago:
    Just a quick thing to go through what ur working on... to make sure its what we expect u to be working on.... shouldn't take longer than 15 mins...hopefully less
    Double whammy time:

(a) People who don't take you off of mailing lists/calendar groups when you leave an office/workplace;
    (b) Text-speak in work comms.. Like meeting agendas?!?

(She was quite tasty though.)
  • People who don't delete old drafts at the start of a post
  • Footy fans who go borderline suicidal if their team lose a couple of friendlies.
    Why dont they get that its pre-season? On the up side it is amusing reading their threads.
  • Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

He's the Fonz, he can wear what he likes...
  • edited July 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• I think that ValleyGary is a right cutie pie

People who don't delete old drafts at the start of a post

Here here
    Finished that for you mate
  • edited July 2016
    Very rarely travel by train anymore, but stupidly made the mistake of travelling in to London today and making my way home during rush hour. I'd forgotten how unhygienic some commuters are. There is a person near me who smells like sour milk and like he's been brushing his teeth with dog shit - absolutely humming.
  • Very rarely travel by train anymore, but stupidly made the mistake of travelling in to London today and making my way home during rush hour. I'd forgotten how unhygienic some commuters are. There is a person near me who smells like sour milk - absolutely humming.

• Very rarely travel by train anymore, but stupidly made the mistake of travelling in to London today and making my way home during rush hour. I'd forgotten how unhygienic some commuters are. There is a person near me who smells like sour milk and like he's been brushing his teeth with dog shit - absolutely humming.

Thankfully he got off and was last seen heading home to the old sainsbury's site in North Greenwich

• Nearly 3 month after posting it, my conveyancer asking me if I could please fill in and post the information pack as it's holding up the process. Still, pull me socks up and knuckle down, no point in moaning
  • Very rarely travel by train anymore, but stupidly made the mistake of travelling in to London today and making my way home during rush hour. I'd forgotten how unhygienic some commuters are. There is a person near me who smells like sour milk and like he's been brushing his teeth with dog shit - absolutely humming.

Don't worry, he'll get off at New Cross

One of us is one the wrong train then - I live in Upminster!

In that case, he's with you all the way.
  • edited July 2016

Very rarely travel by train anymore, but stupidly made the mistake of travelling in to London today and making my way home during rush hour. I'd forgotten how unhygienic some commuters are. There is a person near me who smells like sour milk and like he's been brushing his teeth with dog shit - absolutely humming.

In that case, he's with you all the way.
    I guess he was good for keeping attracking flys
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!