Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The summer, 37 degrees today, hate it
  • That reminds me.

People who moan all summer about how the summer has been so rubbish and then at the first sign of any sun moan about how hot it is and how they wish it was cooler.
  • I dread the summer all winter, the only silver lining for me is that it's when me and my Mrs earn our living. Love a good dose of all 4 seasons me, not keen on thunder storms coz it can put our electric out for a fw days, but the rest I love, snow he lot. My ideal weather is -1 th -5 degrees in the morning with blue skies.
  • DFS said:

That BLOODY sofa, it won't be back BTW.

• I was thinking of my work colleagues and family when I posted about the heat, never heard you complain about it being to cold @i_b_b_o_r_g.

37 degrees sounds too hot.

I like a full set of seasons. Cold (and mostly dry other than a couple of decent amounts of snow that then has the decency to eff off after a while) in the winter, mild in the spring with appropriate amounts of rain, a good couple of months of sun, and then relax into autumn and winter.

My favourite season is Spring but closely followed by the others but to have them all in sequence is fantastic.

Warm rainy winters piss me off, need some good cold snaps.

Grey rainy autumns piss me off,

Maybe I should just move to Canada.
  • I was thinking of my work colleagues and family when I posted about the heat, never heard you complain about it being to cold @i_b_b_o_r_g.

37 degrees sounds too hot.

I like a full set of seasons. Cold (and mostly dry other than a couple of decent amounts of snow that then has the decency to eff off after a while) in the winter, mild in the spring with appropriate amounts of rain, a good couple of months of sun, and then relax into autumn and winter.

My favourite season is Spring but closely followed by the others but to have them all in sequence is fantastic.

Warm rainy winters piss me off, need some good cold snaps.

Grey rainy autumns piss me off,

Maybe I should just move to Canada.

New York knows how to do it's seasons. 35c in the summer and 6 feet of snow in the winter.
  • Cant remember the exact advert but there is a Holiday one out there which is really annoying me at the moment.

Shows all these adults making mistakes on Holiday i.e. One has really bad sun burn yet has a white hand print on his chest where it had been blocking the sun, whilst others are tripping over things and are genuinely having a s**t trip... At the end a huge tray of food is put in front of these two kids by the pool (No more than 14-years old), with one of the kids signing for it as his parents look on enviously as they do everything right.

Find it really irritating because it gives kids a proper inflated opinion of themselves yet they're only on the holiday because of those parents who are looking on enviously and who's going to pay for all that?

Certainly isnt the children!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Hate that as well @i_b_b_o_r_g... I mean to say @ 16:37 French time where has the day gone!!
  • That reminds me.

People who moan all summer about how the summer has been so rubbish and then at the first sign of any sun moan about how hot it is and how they wish it was cooler.

The heat's great if you don't have to work in it....

We know that's bollocks mate, it's not even 4 o'clock yet.
  • I was gonna elude to the time in a humorous way, but decided is was a bit too predictable

; )
  • I was gonna elude to the time in a humorous way, but decided is was a bit too predictable

; )

Predictable, you? Never.

; )

Predictable, you? Never.
    Knew you'd say that

• When Knight Rider logs on to Charlton Life to show off his hi tech display in his car

• When Knight Rider logs on to Charlton Life to show off his hi tech display in his car

I feckin hate that. Bet he hasn't got trellises on the dashboard ;)

• People who sit around not helping out or watching others work then moaning about how they're doing it.

Either get up and help or sit there and shut up you old fart.
  • I'd show you what temperature my car is showing, but i'd worry that the V10 supercharged engine might be hot and skew the reading.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nearly 18 hundred hours now ffs @DaveMehmet and @ForeverAddickted

• Looks like the dashboard could do with a clean too man!!

It's only a fookin clock and thermometer lad.
  • Nearly 18 hundred hours now ffs @DaveMehmet and @ForeverAddickted

I see you're not wearing your seatbelt...

It's a time machine that 'clock' is actually showing the year.
  • iaitch said:

When Knight Rider logs on to Charlton Life to show off his hi tech display in his car

It's a time machine that 'clock' is actually showing the year.
    I see he went back to the last year we beat Millwall...
  • T.C.E said:

When Knight Rider logs on to Charlton Life to show off his hi tech display in his car

That's feckin witchcraft to a bloke in Sheffield ;)
    So's self-service checkouts, running water and not shitting on the floor.

• Steady, there's running water in the stream and a shared outside toilet.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!