Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Delighted for you LR! Nice to hear some good news.
  • Adverts like the HP cloud infrastructure scale on demand one. I have to listen to all this business bollocks terminology and buzzwords all week at work. There's just language you don't want to hear on the weekends, because it triggers your brain to think about work

It's so frustrating
  • When my cat climbs up to sit on my lap and puts his foot and all his weight right on me balls!!

Can't believe you balls don't like having a pussy on them.
    Wrong type of pussy on this occasion... :(
  • Ruth Badger
  • Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.
  • Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

To be honest I'm really skinny and have stick legs and wearing shorts makes me consious of that fact so always wear jeans

Agreed though the leather jacket on someone is really daft, I was just about go down the shops in a Adidas loose jumper type thing yet went back to the house and took it off as it was so hot
  • Sponsored links:

To be honest I'm really skinny and have stick legs and wearing shorts makes me consious of that fact so always wear jeans

Agreed though the leather jacket on someone is really daft, I was just about go down the shops in a Adidas loose jumper type thing yet went back to the house and took it off as it was so hot
    I wouldn't worry too much about feeling self conscious. You see loads of lard arses wearing shorts, so if they can, so can you.

I had you down as a full kit man as well (inc shin pads and captains armband) :smiley:

I wouldn't worry too much about feeling self conscious. You see loads of lard arses wearing shorts, so if they can, so can you.

I had you down as a full kit man as well (inc shin pads and captains armband) :smiley:
    I've told you Ricky... I had to wear this as part of my Stag do dare!!

• You know you need the season to start again when this thread has descended into a discussion about @ForeverAddickted 's pins
  • cabbles said:

You know you need the season to start again when this thread has descended into a discussion about @ForeverAddickted 's pins

Your just jealous @Cabbles as you wish you had legs like mine!!

• That reminds me, I must get some bones out of freezer for the dogs.
  • cabbles said:

You know you need the season to start again when this thread has descended into a discussion about @ForeverAddickted 's pins

She's a lucky lady if that's what she's got to look forward too on the wedding night
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

She's a lucky lady if that's what she's got to look forward too on the wedding night
    Minus the Crown Jewels as well by the wedding night.
  • I'm 24 and love playing footy but I have no idea how i'd join a local 11-a-side team.
  • I'm 24 and love playing footy but I have no idea how i'd join a local 11-a-side team.

Open a thread on here & I reckon you'll get an offer or suggestion.
  • Sponsored links:

What level?

km@charltonathletic.com
  • edited July 2016
    Or if she don't come back as is often the case, I think the fella who runs the museum posts on here.....

; )

We spotted this guy in the Maldives it was pushing 35c................image
  • T.C.E said:

Not really annoying, but I just don't get some people. It's shorts and t-shirt weather. Yet I've just seen somebody in black jeans and a leather jacket.

We spotted this guy in the Maldives it was pushing 35c................image
    Probably walked about for 20 mins huffing and puffing and mumbling he was hot.

• A half and half scarf is criminal. But for a friendly. Jesus.

(Wigan v Liverpool)
  • edited July 2016

A half and half scarf is criminal. But for a friendly. Jesus.

(Wigan v Liverpool)

Don't give the club ideas - we could end up half and half with Carl Ziess Jena.

Mind you, I did half a half Charlton half Rangers hat in the Selhurst days. Think I've still got it - might wear it to Bury (only if it's a boiling hot day though).
  • The worst crime in that photo is the footwear

; )
  • People who feel they are going to enhance everyone's sunny Sunday afternoon by playing their music at 150 decibels
  • The worst crime in that photo is the footwear

; )

TCE is a massive fan of crocs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!