Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Big brother -
  • Big brother -

I'm sure your Big Brother finds you just as annoying
  • Big brother -

I find it staggering that people still watch that absolute tripe.
  • Are we talking Charlton or Big Brother ? ;-)
  • A certain Middle East country keep blocking my VPN's, making me purchase a new VPN every week which they subsequently block - I just want to watch Sky!
  • edited August 2016

Heavy D

Sorry but that is flag worthy!

Now that we found love is a classic and anyone immortalised by biggie on a tune deserves more respect
  • edited August 2016
    People typing ' except' instead of 'expect'.

You can 'except a refund' all you like buddy but you aren't getting one until you ask properly.
  • Macronate said:

Going to a weekday wedding reception and having to remain stone cold sober as lumbered with driving duties.

Having to watch from the dance floor sidelines as John fucking Travolta takes off his flip flops to allow his flared jeans to hang over his feet, before he then performs every dance move under the sun whilst his missus is doing the robot.

At the same time, another geezer, also thinking he's the next Wayne Sleep, continually moving away from his missus so that he can dance near the band and so strike up an imaginary friendship with them. Then, throughout the evening, pointing over at the band and nodding his head as if he knows them all. And he was also wearing an awful pair of shoes.

If there had been a gun handy........

Did you get Travoltas autograph?
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone starting a Christmas countdown on Facebook already. Deleted.

This pisses me off massively - it makes Christmas, a time I dearly love, feel significantly less special because people have been talking about it ALL F***ING YEAR!
  • iaitch said:

Brian Moore, the rugby commentator is like that. Bloke gets injured and he always comes out with 'they don't roll around like soccer players'.

When people say things like this, I ask them to stand up and give them a choice: Would they rather I tackled their upper body with my arms, or jumped with two feet straight onto one of their shins?
    It's nonsense to suggest that because rugby is more physical, football injuries are not painful.
  • Greenie said:

Macronate said:

Going to a weekday wedding reception and having to remain stone cold sober as lumbered with driving duties.

Having to watch from the dance floor sidelines as John fucking Travolta takes off his flip flops to allow his flared jeans to hang over his feet, before he then performs every dance move under the sun whilst his missus is doing the robot.

At the same time, another geezer, also thinking he's the next Wayne Sleep, continually moving away from his missus so that he can dance near the band and so strike up an imaginary friendship with them. Then, throughout the evening, pointing over at the band and nodding his head as if he knows them all. And he was also wearing an awful pair of shoes.

Did you get Travoltas autograph?
    No but I hid one of his flip flops behind the wedding cake.
  • Someone starting a Christmas countdown on Facebook already. Deleted.

This pisses me off massively - it makes Christmas, a time I dearly love, feel significantly less special because people have been talking about it ALL F***ING YEAR!
    Barry humbug
  • Stig said:

At the risk of sounding like Big Rob, the BBC's coverage of the Olympics. Why do they keep changing bloody channels - is it just to punish anyone that dozes off waiting for their favourite event?

Here an idea pick a channel, either BBC2 or BBCFour, and make that a dedicated Olympic channel. Don't show anything else on that channel for a month but coverage of the most interesting live events and highlights. Make the other channel a dedicated non-Olympic channel; use it exclusively for non-Olympic programming. Use BBC1 for the flagship events only. Use the red-button service and iPlayer for minority events and those without a British interest. Absolutely simple and everyone would know where they stand.

And here's another idea - this one's an absolute belter. Try showing more of the events rather than interminable conversations between Claire Balding and Chris Hoy about who's engaged to whom and what it's like to be the spouse of an Olympic Athlete. Save money by flying these two and the other hangers-on back home. Film their conversations on Hoy's garden shed in Clackmannanshire and release it on iPlayer only for the three people that are actually interested in this drivel.

Have you tried the ten or so dedicated channels the BBC have?
    On your tv planner, just below the other Sky ports channels.

Don't tell me you don't have Sky and only council telly.
    Now that is fantastic. Thanks very much for the tip-off. What a brilliant service - worth the licence fee on its own (almost).
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

At the risk of sounding like Big Rob, the BBC's coverage of the Olympics. Why do they keep changing bloody channels - is it just to punish anyone that dozes off waiting for their favourite event?

Here an idea pick a channel, either BBC2 or BBCFour, and make that a dedicated Olympic channel. Don't show anything else on that channel for a month but coverage of the most interesting live events and highlights. Make the other channel a dedicated non-Olympic channel; use it exclusively for non-Olympic programming. Use BBC1 for the flagship events only. Use the red-button service and iPlayer for minority events and those without a British interest. Absolutely simple and everyone would know where they stand.

And here's another idea - this one's an absolute belter. Try showing more of the events rather than interminable conversations between Claire Balding and Chris Hoy about who's engaged to whom and what it's like to be the spouse of an Olympic Athlete. Save money by flying these two and the other hangers-on back home. Film their conversations on Hoy's garden shed in Clackmannanshire and release it on iPlayer only for the three people that are actually interested in this drivel.

Have you tried the ten or so dedicated channels the BBC have?
    On your tv planner, just below the other Sky ports channels.

Don't tell me you don't have Sky and only council telly.
    Now that is fantastic. Thanks very much for the tip-off. What a brilliant service - worth the licence fee on its own (almost).
    Don't believe the hype Stigo
  • 1. Shop /Bar/Reception staff ...Saying "You alright there" C***s 2. East Enders..miserable C**ts 3. Jose Mourinho C**t 4.Robbie Savage absolute C*nt
  • Amateur 'how-to' videos on Youtube. I'm doing a lot of DIY jobs at a new property and needed to google a few things, particularly plumbing and wiring. So, for example, you google 'how to disconnect shower valve' or something similar, the first few videos will be by I assume tradesmen, and they're total bollocks. The first one went something along the lines of 'In this video, I will show you what to do, but first I will show you not what to do and why you don't do it this way'. 3 minutes after he explains carefully what I should not do, the video ends without any explanation of what I should do. Thanks a lot, idiot.
  • Macronate said:

(1) People who arent actually invited to my wedding yet decide to turn up anyway!!
    (2) If they are going to turn up then dont just stand at the bloody side and look miserable as f**k
  • Macronate said:

(1) People who arent actually invited to my wedding yet decide to turn up anyway!!
    (2) If they are going to turn up then dont just stand at the bloody side and look miserable as f**k
    Shit, sorry, was that your wedding?

The bride looked beautiful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Se7 Addicks on FB

So many of them blindly follow and almost love Roland and Katrien
  • Motorway matrix signs displaying 40mph when you're crawling along at the rate of a snail on top of a tortoise.

Piss taking bastards.
  • Yorkshire folk. They are not a superior race, no matter how many times they tell us so.

Nothing worse than a self proclaimed "proud Yorkshire man/woman"
  • Day of the c*** this morning on the phones in the exciting world of telesales. Two jumped up bints heading up two leadership companies.

Mega agitations. No need to be so rude
  • Macronate said:

And he took the piss out of your Father-in-law's flip-flops...
  • people smoking drugs outside the main entrance to Queen Elizabeth's.

• people smoking drugs outside the main entrance to Queen Elizabeth's.

Queen Elizabeth's what?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!