Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Commentators or pundits when they something that makes no sense.

Paul Merson yesterday.

Player misses an easy chance:

Merson: "it was impossible to miss"

Err, no it wasn't, it's exactly what he did.

Don't get started on Paul Merson's idiotic comments, we'll be here all day.
  • When people see something funny on Twitter or Facebook they write 'NAAAA IM DONE' or 'DEAD' with loads of crying with laughter faces. Fucks that even mean?!?!?
  • edited August 2016

When people see something funny on Twitter or Facebook they write 'NAAAA IM DONE' or 'DEAD' with loads of crying with laughter faces. Fucks that even mean?!?!?

GETOUTAHERE, you killed me with that one

:):):):)
  • When people see something funny on Twitter or Facebook they write 'NAAAA IM DONE' or 'DEAD' with loads of crying with laughter faces. Fucks that even mean?!?!?

Yeah, that's a strange one - "CAN'T BREATHE / I'M DEAD" - is a totally overstated reaction to something that, at best, raises a small smile.
  • In tears here lols
  • edited August 2016
    Newspaper headlines that create a story as though they've never reported on it themselves

i.e. Team GB's brilliance at the Olympics have proved there is more to life than 15 minutes of Reality TV "fame"

Maybe if the Newspapers stopped writing about the reality TV celebrities chasing their 15-minutes of fame then it will all go away and we wont have to put up with it... Its especially irritating as its from Martin Samuel who is usually quite good
  • Team GB is still pissing me off.

Its The Great British Team. Whoever decided to call us 'Team GB' should be taken to The Tower and beheaded, and so should anyone who uses the phrase when talking about The Great British Team (except when they are on CL's moaning thread)
  • how many people would even recognise him, never mind his mates!

• Mates of Mark Wright allegedly having a spat at V Festival with Danny Dyer. Danny Dyer's wife- to-be complaining she'd been waiting 9 months to see Justin Beiber and it was ruined by said run in which was in front of their 'child' who is 20.

So much wrong with the above information dont know where to begin.

Going to V Festival these days, for a start.
  • Sponsored links:

• The French team at the closing last night and their stupid dancing. If they had put as much effort into the sport for the last two weeks they might have been half as good as us.
  • Greenie said:

Team GB is still pissing me off.

Its The Great British Team. Whoever decided to call us 'Team GB' should be taken to The Tower and beheaded, and so should anyone who uses the phrase when talking about The Great British Team (except when they are on CL's moaning thread)

Officially, the team is the "Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team". But since 1999, the The British Olympic Association (BOA) has used the brand "Team GB".
  • I thought Northern Ireland was a pet of Great Britain. Not paying enough attention again.
  • MrOneLung said:

Greenie said:

Team GB is still pissing me off.

Officially, the team is the "Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team". But since 1999, the The British Olympic Association (BOA) has used the brand "Team GB".
    Then they should be taken to the Tower......bloody Americans.
  • Probably been done to death on this thread but people on the phone on the train, the very loud women behind me is on her third call since Barnehurst (we aren't at blackheath yet)

What is so important at quarter to eight ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably been done to death on this thread but people on the phone on the train, the very loud women behind me is on her third call since Barnehurst (we aren't at blackheath yet)

Barnehurst? One call to confirm attendance on Jeremy Kyle, one to plumber to fix outside toilet and the last to order pizza delivery to Charing Cross upon arrival.
    We are gonna fall out soon.

Barnehurst? One call to confirm attendance on Jeremy Kyle, one to plumber to fix outside toilet and the last to order pizza delivery to Charing Cross upon arrival.
    smash his face in VG!

smash his face in VG!
    'The Barnehurst kiss'
  • where does his majesty live anyway?
  • cabbles said:

Tweets from Jack Wilshere to Joel Campbell "gonna miss you bro"

Who gives a f***

I was hoping he tweeted this because Wiltshire had an incurable disease .

No such luck.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!