Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cabbles said:

Tweets from Jack Wilshere to Joel Campbell "gonna miss you bro"

Who gives a f***

I was hoping he tweeted this because Wiltshire had an incurable disease .

No such luck.
    Delightful.
  • cabbles said:

Who gives a f***

No such luck.
    Guardian brigade will be on to you for that
  • edited August 2016
    People in the pub forming a queue, not a normal who's next queue a line down to the door!
  • I said

People in the pub forming a queue, not a normal who's next queue a line down to the door!

• The sneaze smell that omits from folk who don't brush their railings properly, geezer in suppliers earlier sneazed and it fuckin stank
  • The general attitude and manners of a lot of kids. Several at our hotel are nothing short of animals. Pushing into queues (and then giving you shitty looks when you send them to the back of the queue) climbing up the water slides when other kids are waiting to come down etc. Most of this takes place in front of their parents, so they're to blame but I shudder to think what the little shits are going to be like as adults. One thing that made me laugh was on me English kid, who was a bit of a lump to be fair, waiting to come down the slide in the kids pool. A little shit started to climb up and the English kid waved him back. He ignored him so he shrugged his shoulders and flung himself down the slide, knocking the other one flying. Naturally, he started screaming the place down but half the adults around the pool were laughing.

I blame the parents next door have 4 and 5 year old girls not a day goes by when they don't cry.
    We live 5 minutes walk from tesco, one night they had a tesco delivery I said to the mum your having a laugh.
    Her reply was its easier to have it delivered than take the girls to tesco as they are a nightmare.
    I don't know who the parents are next door.
  • The general attitude and manners of a lot of kids. Several at our hotel are nothing short of animals. Pushing into queues (and then giving you shitty looks when you send them to the back of the queue) climbing up the water slides when other kids are waiting to come down etc. Most of this takes place in front of their parents, so they're to blame but I shudder to think what the little shits are going to be like as adults. One thing that made me laugh was an English kid, who was a bit of a lump to be fair, waiting to come down the slide in the kids pool. A little shit started to climb up and the English kid waved him back. He ignored him so he shrugged his shoulders and flung himself down the slide, knocking the other one flying. Naturally, he started screaming the place down but half the adults around the pool were laughing.

We were on hols a few years ago and some little shit about 5 years old kept grabbing my leg underwater.

He did it about 5 times and each time I asked him to stop.

The next time he did it I gave him a gentle swift underwater kick.

He started blabbing and said he was going to get his dad.

The dad never turned up thankfully. I was anticipating an Inbetweeners type scenario.
  • Kids whose parents apply no discipline are a nightmare. Hello parents, the little bleeders are set up to push the boundaries and if you never push back (don't need to shout or levy empty threats for this) you are ruining them.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who moan their skint but have contracts for all their Kids phones.
  • BREAKING NEWS - @Covered End kicks the shit out of little kids and says he doesn't care how young they are. Why should his holiday suffer :wink:
  • Greenie said:

cabbles said:

Who gives a f***

No such luck.
    Delightful.
    I have met the man more than once ( he's from Hitchin a few miles from me ) and believe me he's an arsehole. Nobody locally liked him for the way he treats women .
    He really is a pig . I suspect this will get deleted as usual but take it from me. He shouldn't be anywhere near that England squad because of what he gets up to.
  • edited August 2016

Greenie said:

cabbles said:

Who gives a f***

No such luck.
    Delightful.
    I have met the man more than once ( he's from Hitchin a few miles from me ) and believe me he's an arsehole. Nobody locally liked him for the way he treats women .
    He really is a pig . I suspect this will get deleted as usual but take it from me. He shouldn't be anywhere near that England squad because of what he gets up to.
    Ok so let's hope he gets cancer then.... And you call him an arsehole.
  • edited August 2016
  • He would have been told by his agent to get himself recognised if he wants the money and the fandango that goes with it.

I'd recommend any youngsters to start practicing that as no little Doris in T's is going to know if you are him or not!
  • The woman on the train who keeps resting her sweaty gunt on my shoulder!
  • Sponsored links:

• The heatwave currently happening over here in Amsterdam. If it wasn't for the permeating aroma of ganja in the air I'd swear I was in bleedin' Calcutta!
  • Carter said:

I'll join in about the arsehole kids.

I don't have any so make of this what you will, I care not one jot.

Was in the opticians earlier to pick up a pair of glasses and the lady sat me down to stare at me and wiggle the sides. Anyway. Child hops into the chair next to me and starts spinning and screaming as they do it. After 30 seconds of this I did no more than stop the chair spinning with me hand and said 'stop' to the rat. Didn't shout or anything just said 'stop'. This then kicked off the mother of this toerag and another 2 arselings to start trapping at me. Now I can deal with this all day long but God bless the glasses lady, she said in a very even toned way the mother of the arselings to be quiet, control her kids (turned out the shop staff had asked her a few times to settle the kids down or come back without them) as I had as much right to be served without a screaming spinning top next to me. The woman gave her some trap and the glasses lady just told her very politely but firmly to leave the shop and find somewhere else.

I shook her hand, I was expecting to have a frank exchange of views with asbo mum and to ask for my money back but the shop staff were fantastic and dealt with this family of turds perfectly. Got them a card and put a tenner in it. Fucking glasses don't fit though!

Nice one four eyes.
    Proper lol'd at that
  • edited August 2016

The heatwave currently happening over here in Amsterdam. If it wasn't for the permeating aroma of ganja in the air I'd swear I was in bleedin' Calcutta!

Do you have to keep taking your clothes off?
  • The heatwave currently happening over here in Amsterdam. If it wasn't for the permeating aroma of ganja in the air I'd swear I was in bleedin' Calcutta!

Do you have to keep taking your clothes off?

Yep :wink:

Only thing is Mrs AUN is getting tired of me asking her to hold my coat.
  • Americans pronouncing Martin without the i
    Or Squirrel as Squerl
    Or mirror as mirrr
  • Records that have a guitar squeak where the player doesn't t lift his fingers up enough when changing chords.

That Stitches song is one.
  • Ice cream van playing 'Teddy bears' picnic', daily, 6pm, in New Eltham / Chislehurst.
    1) Stinking diesel. How did this ancient vehicle get an MOT? (Has it got an MOT?)
    2) I like the Teddy Bears' picnic song, but not when it's blasted through a loudspeaker every evening from April until October.
    3) Dairy hell. Separate young calf from mother, steal the milk that the calf would have enjoyed, sell to dairy industry and profit from consumption by humans.
    4) Duchatelet out.
  • MrOneLung said:

Records that have a guitar squeak where the player doesn't t lift his fingers up enough when changing chords.

That Stitches song is one.

A lot of people like fret noise; it's quite common in recording set-ups to position a mic at the fretboard to pick it up.

Agree it can be quite harsh on the ears though.
  • Those 3 wheel motorbikes, 2 at the front 1 at the back. Sort your balance out and buy a proper bike. Uniquers !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!