Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• LuckyReds said:

Being unable to sleep, and my brain thinking of utter bone questions to ponder during the middle of the night.

Seriously, at 4am why the feck am I pondering whether or not a book I bought last week was paperback or hardback? Or, for that matter, whether I even have any hardback books apart from Haynes manuals? Or why I have Haynes manuals when I don't drive or own a car?

I've was laying there for over 2 hours: phone off, iPad off, missus quiet for once.. the whole shebang. Alas, as per usual when I'm due a decent night's kip, I've can't seem to get my mind to shut down. So I'm sitting here, at my desk, getting a head-start on the day at 04:40.. if I'm lucky I'll get an afternoon nap.

Bizarrely LR I was going to start an insomnia thread earlier. Suffered from it for years and been up since 1.30 as per normal. Very bloody annoying!

• red_murph said:

LuckyReds said:

Being unable to sleep, and my brain thinking of utter bone questions to ponder during the middle of the night.

Seriously, at 4am why the feck am I pondering whether or not a book I bought last week was paperback or hardback? Or, for that matter, whether I even have any hardback books apart from Haynes manuals? Or why I have Haynes manuals when I don't drive or own a car?

I've was laying there for over 2 hours: phone off, iPad off, missus quiet for once.. the whole shebang. Alas, as per usual when I'm due a decent night's kip, I've can't seem to get my mind to shut down. So I'm sitting here, at my desk, getting a head-start on the day at 04:40.. if I'm lucky I'll get an afternoon nap.

Bizarrely LR I was going to start an insomnia thread earlier. Suffered from it for years and been up since 1.30 as per normal. Very bloody annoying!

I have the very same trouble. Doesn't matter what time I go to bed I always find myself awake at a stupid hour - it's goes on for weeks and then I just reach burn out and can sleep for anything up to 16 hours in one hit.
  • Foot cramp, waking up at night with your feet impersonating starfish gets right on my tits.

Even worse while having a wank
    What! I never thought of using the foot in question, if rubber bands where used also, that would only add to the situation.
  • edited August 2016

The thing that is sir Philip Green.

No, he is not annoying. He is a right 'orrible c***.
  • Anyone that's involved in politics trying to 'banter'. Just doesn't work.
  • Anyone that's involved in politics

• F@cking washing machine on at night.
  • Getting blamed because the washing has shrunk even if it is my fault.
  • Sponsored links:

• Transfer deadline day on sky sports news. Load of overhyped nonsense

Just watched 10 minutes of it. Amazing tv, (not in a good way), how can you make tv like that?
  • Transfer deadline day on sky sports news. Load of overhyped nonsense

Just watched 10 minutes of it. Amazing tv, (not in a good way), how can you make tv like that?
    Football's equivalent to the metro newspaper
  • clb74 said:

Getting blamed because the washing has shrunk even if it is my fault.

How the fuck can you shrink a washing machine?
  • When Mrs AUN insinuates that she's 'in the mood' just as I'm leaving the house for work yet this hint of passion, which the thought of has got me through a shift in the big house, has totally evaporated by the time I walk through the door on my return.

Should've taken Big 'Karen' up at that offer after all, eh?
  • clb74 said:

Put it on a too hot wash.
  • clb74 said:

File it down.
  • When Mrs AUN insinuates that she's 'in the mood' just as I'm leaving the house for work yet this hint of passion, which the thought of has got me through a shift in the big house, has totally evaporated by the time I walk through the door on my return.

Sure someone in the cwill ablige for a

clb74 said:

Washmach
  • Sponsored links:

Sorry mate, she gave me a call earlier, said she couldn't wait.

Like what you've done with the kitchen.

Is your car a 12 plate Golf?

No that's mine.

No mate:

No mate:

Ah, you're a BMW driver.
    Nah, he just parks them...
  • "Tell us how you really feel!" - it's not a funny, clever or original response. It's just shit.
  • clb74 said:

What the f*** is a washing machine.
  • T.C.E said:

clb74 said:

What the f*** is a washing machine.
    The person sitting next to you on the sofa with a ring on the 3rd finger of her left hand.
  • F@ck the washing machine it's the kids tonight
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!