Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The Spin Genie radio ad.
  • The way its acceptable to promote plus sized female models by saying skinny models aren't real women.

I must admit, that always struck me as somewhat missing the point
  • That Iceland delivery advert where 'customers' act as if Iceland invented the concept of freezing food. "I used to throw a lot of food away, now I just take what I need out of the freezer. Amazing." Wow what a revolutionary idea. If only that had been possible before Iceland.
  • JaShea99 said:

That Iceland delivery advert where 'customers' act as if Iceland invented the concept of freezing food. "I used to throw a lot of food away, now I just take what I need out of the freezer. Amazing." Wow what a revolutionary idea. If only that had been possible before Iceland.

That's generous describing what Iceland sells as 'food'.
  • People calling Liverpools Firmino, Firminiho.
    Even more so when your job is a football pundit.
  • edited September 2016
    Curb_It said:

This last night really annoyed me. Regardless of offending anyone with religious beliefs, why would you wear a t shirt with that word on it in public with kids about? I am getting old I know but still.

I'd have fly kicked the cnut 8)
  • Drivers and the end of the summer holidays. For 6 weeks the roads are clear and I can get into work in 20 minutes, the driving standards are good too, then come September the roads are infested with people who over 6 weeks have lost the ability to drive a car. Roundabouts appear to be something that they have never seen before and they amble along 15 mph below the speed limit with their lights off in the dark, without a care for anyone else on the road. It takes me 45 mins to get to work because of these bells.

Oh yes and cyclists, always cyclists.

• umbrellas. no rain for goodness knows how long means people have forgotton how to use them and how to avoid poking tall people in the eye.
  • Greenie said:

Drivers and the end of the summer holidays. For 6 weeks the roads are clear and I can get into work in 20 minutes, the driving standards are good too, then come September the roads are infested with people who over 6 weeks have lost the ability to drive a car. Roundabouts appear to be something that they have never seen before and they amble along 15 mph below the speed limit with their lights off in the dark, without a care for anyone else on the road. It takes me 45 mins to get to work because of these bells.

Oh yes and cyclists, always cyclists.

Yeah but when its the School Holidays its a nightmare getting home from work because people dont seem to rush indoors in the evening... Unless some dick has had an accident (most likely) then the journey home is quite clear outside of the Holidays.
  • Sponsored links:

• The other morning, I went out to an empty carton of juice with a shit on it and, this morning a green bottle top from a milk carton with a shit on it.

The foxes round here are deranged and I hate them.
  • Change of use planning law, the look of our close is being radically changed by one person, twelve households don't like it, more expense and a lot of aggregation on the horizon.
  • Wilma said:

Thames Water - took 5 week to respond to my fault report to say "it needs a repair" and the after complaining on Twitter, they tell me earliest they will repair is 5th December. This is a massive hole in a main road which is pouring out water. So far the extent of their work is to put five cones into the hole so drivers avoid it.

Thames Water - Kent Highways announced that TW will be digging up the road over night next week to fix a leak. No idea if its the same one they said they won't fix until December!
  • Macronate said:

The other morning, I went out to an empty carton of juice with a shit on it and, this morning a green bottle top from a milk carton with a shit on it.

The foxes round here are deranged and I hate them.

You need to stop leaving little signs on recycling waste saying 'I bet you can't shit on this you bastards'. They see it as a challenge.
  • Dom Littlewood the little prick
  • *little bald prick
  • A Question of Sport

Insufferably smug and not one tenth as funny as it thinks it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is Dom littlewood?

No shelve that I probably don't want to know.
  • edited September 2016
    IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

At least ten years past its sell by date, probably nearer twenty.
  • Who is Dom littlewood?

No shelve that I probably don't want to know.

The one who gets members of the public to go into small family businesses and get as bigger discount as they can while being secretly filmed. A pal of mine worked with him in Bromley when working for Goldberg and Brown and has confirmed that he is very annoying
  • IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

Sue Barker?
  • IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

Sue Barker?
    Cliff would've.
  • IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

Sue Barker?
    And that's an unequivocal yes from me
  • IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

Sue Barker?
    And Beaumont and Botham leaving.
  • IdleHans said:

A Question of Sport

Sue Barker?
    And that's an unequivocal yes from me
    Old enough to be your mother :wink:.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!