Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cabbles said:

Just checked in on this bonfire app I have as part of tinder, basically (sometimes) let's me know who's already liked me on Tinder.

Today's collection, a transgender from Bexley and a Russell Grant lookalike who rides horses. FFS

They should be banned from Tinder.

Folks from Bexley.
  • cabbles said:

Just checked in on this bonfire app I have as part of tinder, basically (sometimes) let's me know who's already liked me on Tinder.

Today's collection, a transgender from Bexley and a Russell Grant lookalike who rides horses. FFS

Well my name's Russell, I live in Bexley and I can ride a horse pretty well. Fancy meeting up?
  • edited September 2016
    Fiiish said:

cabbles said:

They should be banned from Tinder.

Folks from Bexley.
    Absolute joke. Not transgenders, live and let live and all that. People must know their bracket on these things. I don't mean to sound shallow, actually I don't care if this sounds shallow, but I'm not going to start dating a Russell Grant lookalike who rides horses
  • The amount of people that walked past a guy spark out on the floor outside the station tonight. Must have been at least a dozen before I stopped and got him an ambulance. He'd obviously had a few but when I got talking to him he was suffering with a chronic back issue which was why he couldn't move.
  • cabbles said:

Well my name's Russell, I live in Bexley and I can ride a horse pretty well. Fancy meeting up?
    Russell Mehmet - who'd have thought it..........

PM me
  • The amount of people that walked past a guy spark out on the floor outside the station tonight. Must have been at least a dozen before I stopped and got him an ambulance. He'd obviously had a few but when I got talking to him he was suffering with a chronic back issue which was why he couldn't move.
  • PS - I don't think the Russell Grant lookalike was from Bexley
  • Mary berry

Fucking hell.

The amount of people that walked past a guy spark out on the floor outside the station tonight. Must have been at least a dozen before I stopped and got him an ambulance. He'd obviously had a few but when I got talking to him he was suffering with a chronic back issue which was why he couldn't move.

Agree completely.

I saw two lads unconscious laying on the pavement outside Bromley South a few weeks back. I asked a group of cabbies if they knew what was going on, and they made a few jokes.. Not bothered at all. As I was walking home I nipped in the police station and they sent an officer over to do a welfare check, and get some medical attention.

Ridiculous thing is, I laughed at the cabbies until I was in Tesco and I realised that I'd never forgive myself if I saw a story in the NewsShopper about two lads dying.

I've seen it a few times recently sadly, and it always bugs me how shitty people are.
  • edited September 2016

cabbles said:

• Sponsored links:

• Fish being served in a restaurant with the head still on, with the shrivelled dead eye just looking up at you.

When I order a steak I don't expect them to serve the head with it. So don't bloody do it with fish!
  • edited September 2016
    Davo55 said:

Fish being served in a restaurant with the head still on, with the shrivelled dead eye just looking up at you.

When I order a steak I don't expect them to serve the head with it. So don't bloody do it with fish!

One of the tastiest bits on a fish is in the cheeks/jaw area
  • edited September 2016
    Slow drivers...just fuck off.....or pull over when I'm 2 feet behind you!
    Bastards!
  • Davo55 said:

Fish being served in a restaurant with the head still on, with the shrivelled dead eye just looking up at you.

One of the tastiest bits on a fish is in the cheeks/jaw area
    eeeew, yuk!
  • The bellend standing at the entrance to popes head alley giving out the financial times in everyone's way!
  • cabbles said:

Too much hair mate
  • Davo55 said:

I suggest you avoid suckling pig then Davo...
  • Have these savages never heard of FILLET OF........ :smile:
  • Davo55 said:

Have these savages never heard of FILLET OF........ :smile:

is it for your wife?
  • Sponsored links:

• When I pay good money for tickets to the circus JUST BECAUSE they got pictures lions on their posters and when I get there all they got is lamas and horses. FFS
  • When I pay good money for tickets to the circus JUST BECAUSE they got pictures lions on their posters and when I get there all they got is lamas and horses. FFS

They probably ate all the lions mate. Those lamas are vicious bastards.
    Well if that is the case they've only gotta take em off the posters

They probably ate all the lions mate. Those lamas are vicious bastards.
  • edited September 2016
    Davo55 said:

This is considered a delicacy in Thailand.
  • cabbles said:

Too much hair mate
    True. I was going to say the waist line was about the same, but he looks like he's lost a bit of weight in that picture :wink:
  • when you turn a corner in the city and someone else is coming the other way and they are put out that you nearly bumped into each other despite the fact that they have done exactly the same as you!
  • when you turn a corner in the city and someone else is coming the other way and they are put out that you nearly bumped into each other despite the fact that they have done exactly the same as you!

But you did have your cock out at the time tbf Dave
    It's the wrong Dave.....
  • edited September 2016

when you turn a corner in the city and someone else is coming the other way and they are put out that you nearly bumped into each other despite the fact that they have done exactly the same as you!

But you did have your cock out at the time tbf Dave
    Unless the other person had a magnifying glass, it would have been hard to tell.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!