Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The latest and increasingly common fad of resturants to not only serve food on wood or slate but more annoyingly serve it on a long and narrow rectangle shaped slate/chopping board or even plate. So it's nigh on impossible to eat my foot high burger without half of it ending up on the bloody table. Cafe rouge was the culprit this time but it's widespread.

What wrong with a traditional circular plate ffs!!!!

Not as bad as chips in a mini bucket or fake mini deep far fryer basket
  • Who is Dom littlewood?

No shelve that I probably don't want to know.

An expert at batting

• LuckyReds said:

Who is Dom littlewood?

An expert at batting

Tell me that ain't his Mrs
  • LuckyReds said:

Who is Dom littlewood?

An expert at batting

I do apologize if that is his daughter, but why are her jeans undone ?
    Was she taken short or did they have a quicky round the back.
  • Are her jeans undone or is it just her white top that makes it look as though they're undone?
  • LuckyReds said:

Who is Dom littlewood?

An expert at batting

Tell me that ain't his Mrs
    He comes from Southend - equates to the same thing.
  • you gave me a choice and I selected the Cash Only button. I intentionally didn't press any of the options that involved receipts or checking my balance so stop bloody wasting my time asking if I'd like a receipt or to check my balance
  • The fact that CharltonLife hasnt been working for me all morning so have been sitting in the office with nothing to do!!
  • Who said that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who said that?

I think its been working for everyone else (and was able to get on the site on my phone) but everytime I tried loading it at my desk I kept getting a "Connection Timed Out" error
  • Who said that?

I think its been working for everyone else (and was able to get on the site on my phone) but everytime I tried loading it at my desk I kept getting a "Connection Timed Out" error
    It was my poor attempt at a joke .
  • Who said that?

It was my poor attempt at a joke .
  • god shes so fit

• Hairy bikers, pair of si's
  • Burton Albion.

Not so much Burton Albion themselves, but more the fact that my brain has trouble processing them. I’ve always known that they exist, but I think of them much as I think of Accrington Stanley. They are a league 2 side at best and probably not even that.

Now every weekend I hear their name associated with the Championship or a Championship club and it never fails to jar my brain. It always concludes with me thinking the same thing. ‘Whaaaat?’

I mean, where on earth did they come from? I don’t remember playing them and now they are at a higher level than the beloved Charlton Athletic. ‘Whaaaat?’ ...
  • Burton Albion.

Not so much Burton Albion themselves, but more the fact that my brain has trouble processing them. I’ve always known that they exist, but I think of them much as I think of Accrington Stanley. They are a league 2 side at best and probably not even that.

Now every weekend I hear their name associated with the Championship or a Championship club and it never fails to jar my brain. It always concludes with me thinking the same thing. ‘Whaaaat?’

I mean, where on earth did they come from? I don’t remember playing them and now they are at a higher level than the beloved Charlton Athletic. ‘Whaaaat?’ ...

I think the same when I see Hull City v Watford or even when I saw Charlton v Wigan in the Premier League

Premier League teams were Nottingham Forest / Leeds / Coventry etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016

Burton Albion.

It's not the same Charlton, that's the problem right there mate.

Can't believe people LOL'd a poor woman having a stroke.
    Did you not see the Thatcher thread?
  • Ben or Maggie?
  • Burton Albion.

I think your annoyance should be against the people running our club and not against clubs that have worked hard and have gained promotion.

How would you feel if Charlton got to the Premier League again (I know that's along shot) and fans from big clubs said we were a second tier club at best, plucky little Charlton etc?
  • Have you been involved in an accident though?
  • Fiiish said:

I actually cannot fecking believe it.

Just moved house. My landline was installed the other day, it's a brand new number and I haven't told anyone what it is yet, not even the missus.

Receive my first phone call, some ambulance chaser calling from Mumbai. Fuck off.

Thats a long way to chase an ambulance.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!