Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Doubles partners that do that fist pump/high five thing after every single point. Unnecessary and quite annoying.

There's nothing like a high five when doubling up.
    How can one high five with a schlong in each hand
  • edited July 2016
  • Doubles partners that do that fist pump/high five thing after every single point. Unnecessary and quite annoying.

There's nothing like a high five when doubling up.
    How can one high five with a schlong in each hand
    Carefully
  • McBobbin said:

People who seem to suggest 34 is older than Noah.

People who say "years of age" rather than "years old" (can't explain why, just annoys me)

85 years young annoys me.
  • edited July 2016
    The thought of English club fans doing the Icelandic HUH chant all season.

Probably the Palace Ultra Fan Boys
  • School "Proms" for 10 year olds, limos the lot.
  • BBC constantly switching channels during tennis coverage
  • Sponsored links:

• Clicking on the transfer rumours thread by accident.
  • When people insist that their hobby 'is a real sport'.

Listening to the radio and some girl comes on saying she's just come back from cheerleading practice and insisted it was a real sport.

Sorry love but if you have to say that your hobby is a sport, it isn't one. It's like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are one you probably aren't.
  • Whenever England do crap in a Major Tournament and the Media come out trying to look as though they're scraping the barrel to find positives for the rest of the Sporting Summer and make it look as though Cycling / Tennis are one offs.

Its the other way round you bloody idiots... Cavendish / Cummings / Froome / Murray they do this EVERY year ALL year!!
  • Cyclings a hobby not a sport
  • The thunder clap. When Iceland did it, it was quality. Now middle aged women at Wimbledon are doing it, it's not.

Iceland doing the thunder clap is awesome because their players have that Viking style seriousness when they do it.

Whenever fans / players from other countries do it they've got a goofy smile on their face (the "look at me" type) so it looks absolutely pathetic!!
  • if it's annoying you now I feel for you in a year's time after it's been done every week at every football ground up and down the country
  • The thunder clap. When Iceland did it, it was quality. Now middle aged women at Wimbledon are doing it, it's not.

Iceland doing the thunder clap is awesome because their players have that Viking style seriousness when they do it.

Whenever fans / players from other countries do it they've got a goofy smile on their face (the "look at me" type) so it looks absolutely pathetic!!
    Exactly this. I really hate if when other supporters start copying. The one that infuriated me is the Will Grigg song. Wigan and to a certain extent Northern Ireland doing it is acceptable. Stick to your own songs.

• They all become a bit tiresome when everyone is doing it, i.e. Mexican wave, the Poznan and now the thunder clap.

Exactly this. I really hate if when other supporters start copying. The one that infuriated me is the Will Grigg song. Wigan and to a certain extent Northern Ireland doing it is acceptable. Stick to your own songs.

"Please don't take me home..."

You're going to hear that 10,000 times this season
  • Sponsored links:

• These things (thunder clap/songs) spread like wildfire unfortunately. And become massively gimmicky. I'm still pissed off that white stripes tune gets chanted at the euros. I hate it as a chant. Such a 'continental' chant. I'm glad English clubs domestically don't do it.....

For me it's not what I think is a proper football chant
  • Proper chant like 'you're gonna get your heads kicked in' or 'you'll never make the station'...
  • bring back the vuvuzela
  • edited July 2016
    iaitch said:

Proper chant like 'you're gonna get your heads kicked in' or 'you'll never make the station'...

You missed out an important word in the first chant. Another one to the same time "you're going home in a London ambulance"
  • Serena Williams
  • iaitch said:

Proper chant like 'you're gonna get your heads kicked in' or 'you'll never make the station'...

You missed out an important word in the first chant. Another one to the same tune "you're going home in a London ambulance"
  • iaitch said:

You missed out an important word in the first chant. Another one to the same time "you're going home in a London ambulance"
    I missed fucking in the first, another version of the second one is 'you're going home like Sandy Richardson'.
  • Serena Williams

Yeah, he winds me up an all
  • iaitch said:

iaitch said:

I missed fucking in the first, another version of the second one is 'you're going home like Sandy Richardson'.
    crossroads reference ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!