Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• McBobbin said:

People who seem to suggest 34 is older than Noah.

People who say "years of age" rather than "years old" (can't explain why, just annoys me)

Noah died at 27, he was set upon by a load of angry animals, can't think why...
  • The day after your 34th birthday you are closer to 50 than 18
  • McBobbin said:

People who say "years of age" rather than "years old" (can't explain why, just annoys me)

No no no he was 950. 950 I tells ya. My book says so.
  • When people say 'I'm having a sugar crash/come down'

Especially men
  • McBobbin said:

I had an ex who used to say "What age is he/she...", that annoyed me too, so I feel your pain.
  • cabbles said:

When people say 'I'm having a sugar crash/come down'

Especially men

What if they are Diabetic?
  • MrOneLung said:

The day after your 34th birthday you are closer to 50 than 18

The day after your 19th birthday you are closer to 50 than you are to 18 because you will never be 18 again
  • edited July 2016

MrOneLung said:

The day after your 34th birthday you are closer to 50 than 18

The day after your 19th birthday you are closer to 50 than you are to 18 because you will never be 18 again
    I cannot imagine the comments from your maths teacher in your school report, Hornchurch... :smiley:
  • cabbles said:

When people say 'I'm having a sugar crash/come down'

Especially men

What if they are Diabetic?
    Depends, are they hypoglycaemic or hypoglycemic
  • Open top bus parades when you havent won anything!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Guy comes in to take the middle seat in the bank of 3 on the train, fully wedges himself in making all three of us uncomfortable and squashing me against the window. Fuming.
  • Macronate said:

The guy next to me on this train giving me dirty looks.

I have come a long way recently by reducing my weight down to 39 stone, so I don't need people like him looking at me all funny.

Eat the smarmy little prick!
  • Guy comes in to take the middle seat in the bank of 3 on the train, fully wedges himself in making all three of us uncomfortable and squashing me against the window. Fuming.

Elbow the f****r in the ribs.

You should have asked him if he a ticket for more than one seat.
  • edited July 2016

McBobbin said:

Can I ask what happened to all the fishermen etc when Noah's ark was on the seas?

I thought all men bar Noah and his family (8 in total) were wiped out? But they all also had boats?
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Previously on the Otto's. Ricky went out for a couple of lunchtime pints and then returned to the same pub for dinner but this time accompanied by Mrs Otto.......She found out he'd been there twice in one day......

Sitting on the banks of a lake fishing and enjoying the peace and quiet. Only for the phone to ring and my wife to ask "do you know where my car keys are"

Me "seeing as they're your car keys, how the hell would I know? They're probably in your hand bag along with the tonne of shit you cart about"

Her "helpful as always" and hangs up.

30 seconds later a text come through. "It's ok I found them, they were in my bag"

Join us again tomorrow for another episode of at home with the Otto's, exclusive to the general things that annoy you thread on Charlton Life

:wink:
    It's going to be a really boring day with the ottos tomorrow I'm afraid. Unless you want updates on laying a wood floor.
    I'm sure you can find something in that activity to put a post on here....I know DIY is a particular rage enducing activity for me
    @cables - today has passed without incident in the house of Otto. There was one potential cause for concern when the wife made a coffee and put it behind me when I was laying part of the floor, but I highlighted the potential hazard without having to down tools.
  • Not sure if it has been mentioned but there is 11k posts.

Strimmers, and their poxy little Strimmer replacement mates.

Strimmers are the devils work the poxy little shit C*%TS
  • edited July 2016

Not sure if it has been mentioned but there is 11k posts.

Someone needs to make hedges straight.
  • Dazzler21 said:

McBobbin said:

Can I ask what happened to all the fishermen etc when Noah's ark was on the seas?

I thought all men bar Noah and his family (8 in total) were wiped out? But they all also had boats?
    They were already dead, after bumming them Noah realised he would have to kill them to stop word spreading of his love of cock
  • Sponsored links:

No not them, the poxy fckin things to do the edges of the grass

Did he jokingly say 'room for a small one?'
  • Dazzler21 said:

McBobbin said:

They were already dead, after bumming them Noah realised he would have to kill them to stop word spreading of his love of cock
    And then he got drunk and shagged his daughters. Such a wrongun. And we all descend from him
  • iaitch said:

Guy comes in to take the middle seat in the bank of 3 on the train, fully wedges himself in making all three of us uncomfortable and squashing me against the window. Fuming.

Did he jokingly say 'room for a small one?'
    I think that was Noah.....
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Previously on the Otto's. Ricky went out for a couple of lunchtime pints and then returned to the same pub for dinner but this time accompanied by Mrs Otto.......She found out he'd been there twice in one day......

Sitting on the banks of a lake fishing and enjoying the peace and quiet. Only for the phone to ring and my wife to ask "do you know where my car keys are"

Me "seeing as they're your car keys, how the hell would I know? They're probably in your hand bag along with the tonne of shit you cart about"

Her "helpful as always" and hangs up.

30 seconds later a text come through. "It's ok I found them, they were in my bag"

Join us again tomorrow for another episode of at home with the Otto's, exclusive to the general things that annoy you thread on Charlton Life

:wink:
    It's going to be a really boring day with the ottos tomorrow I'm afraid. Unless you want updates on laying a wood floor.
    I'm sure you can find something in that activity to put a post on here....I know DIY is a particular rage enducing activity for me
    @cables - today has passed without incident in the house of Otto. There was one potential cause for concern when the wife made a coffee and put it behind me when I was laying part of the floor, but I highlighted the potential hazard without having to down tools.
    The viewing figures for this thread will likely take a hit upon tuning in to see nothing of note happened today
  • Doubles partners that do that fist pump/high five thing after every single point. Unnecessary and quite annoying.

No not them, the poxy fckin things to do the edges of the grass

Only ever use a blade one. Not one with a spool of wire.
  • People that stop for petrol and use it as a chance to 'top up on a few essentials'b

It's never a few essentials though is it
  • McBobbin said:

Dazzler21 said:

McBobbin said:

And then he got drunk and shagged his daughters. Such a wrongun. And we all descend from him
    I don't, every one in Scotland was saying how nice the weather was while that inbread bum boy was going round trying to get animals to cum on his boat...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!