Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• 'Comedians' on Question Time, fuck off

Is that on BBC?
    Look, I don't wanna keep repeating my position on this, so this will be my last time;

The BBC is a pile of shite, I watch it to try and get what I consider to be my money's worth. Although, I do except that this will probably mean me sitting there, watching 3 tellies, 24 hours a day for the next 103 years. ...

Is that on BBC?
    Look, I don't wanna keep repeating my position on this, so this will be my last time;

The BBC is a pile of shite, I watch it to try and get what I consider to be my money's worth. Although, I do except that this will probably mean me sitting there, watching 3 tellies, 24 hours a day for the next 103 years. ...
    Are you grandad from only fools and horses?

Is that on BBC?

Are you grandad from only fools and horses?
    I do often think that old Granddad disliked the BBC as much as me

Is that on BBC?

Do you have to buy a tv licence if you live in France?

Is that on BBC?

I certainly had to when I lived in Hamburg, so am pretty sure you do in France.
  • This could be unpopular... but some cabbies' massive chip on their shoulder about Uber.

It's often more convenient, comfortable and half the price. Pretty legitimate competition if you ask me... albeit more so if they were made to pay their tax properly.

Is that on BBC?

No

Haha!
    Wouldn't 'not watching the bbc at all' be 'getting your money's worth' then?
    :smiley:

Is that on BBC?

No

Haha!
    Wouldn't 'not watching the bbc at all' be 'getting your money's worth' then?
    :smiley:
    Paid it for 16 years pal, hence the need to watch it for the next 103 years to get me moneys worth
  • the license fee is £145.50 for a colour tv.

I don't watch much BBC TV but I'd pay that just for 6music which is spend a lot of time listening to.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think he looks more like a baboon.
  • Being a selfish prick
  • Michael Gove

Is that on BBC?

You promise? :wink:

Ever hear the expression "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? :smiley:
  • TV aside if it wasn't for the BBC i would have to listen to shit like Heart and TalkShite along with adverts every 5 minutes but instead i can listen to Radio 2 , 5 live or 6 Music and not have to hear about double glazing or the latest deals at my local garden centre . Thank you BBC
  • I promise I'm not joining in the anti-BBC dog pile...

The BBC comparing the Djokovic upset to England losing to Iceland. Not even remotely similar. I fully expected England to lose to Iceland and anyone who didn't clearly wasn't paying attention in the group stages.
  • People who deliberately lie. Half truths, painting a rosy picture, I get, but just making it up.....why?
  • People who deliberately lie. Half truths, painting a rosy picture, I get, but just making it up.....why?

Ask KM!
  • ross1 said:

People who deliberately lie. Half truths, painting a rosy picture, I get, but just making it up.....why?

Ask KM!
    Or Boris , Gove & Farage.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

People who deliberately lie. Half truths, painting a rosy picture, I get, but just making it up.....why?

Ask KM!
    Let me guess, which way you voted, no, I cannot work it out
    @Bedsaddick might be, to quote a lovely Filipino lady, "a bad sad dick" but he is honest.

Is that on BBC?

I'm not gonna rise to it, so save your breath Pezza
  • Putting a bin bag around an already full used bin bag. The f***** never goes in unless you're willing to grab the full bin bag from the bottom, precisely why I'm getting a new bin bag out in the first place

One of life's little f*** you's I believe
  • Mates who argue passionately about the finer points of Article 50, when a fortnight ago they had never even heard of it.
  • edited July 2016

'Comedians' on Question Time, fuck off

Is that on BBC?

I'm not gonna rise to it, so save your breath Pezza
    I believe you just did... :wink:
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Ask KM!
    Let me guess, which way you voted, no, I cannot work it out
    But he's right, isn't he?
  • Transfer Rumours thread turning into anything but every 5 minutes...
  • edited July 2016
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!