Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Joggers. more specifically ones that can barely move, are caked in sweat and look like they are about to have a heart attack - and are clearly not enjoying themself. You may as well get yourself in the pub, eat packet upon packet of pork scratchings and sink 12 pints everyday. You will then at least kill yourself with less than half the effort and enjoy yourself whilst doing it. If it makes you feel better then jog the final 10 yards to the pub.

FFS is there nothing I can do or wear that pi55es off everybody under 40? ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Joggers. more specifically ones that can barely move, are caked in sweat and look like they are about to have a heart attack - and are clearly not enjoying themself. You may as well get yourself in the pub, eat packet upon packet of pork scratchings and sink 12 pints everyday. You will then at least kill yourself with less than half the effort and enjoy yourself whilst doing it. If it makes you feel better then jog the final 10 yards to the pub.

FFS is there nothing I can do or wear that pi55es off everybody under 40? ;)
    I thought you of all people would avoid jogging. All that dog shit on the footpaths :wink:
  • LuckyReds said:

Having to do a Ronaldo impression whilst commuting; doing step-overs because of all the fucking little mini suitcases being dragged everywhere. I pack one of them for a weekend away FFS, how long are you going to work for?

Don't get me started on the amount of times I get clipped by them without so much as a "Sorry for being a helmet and packing for work as though I'm going on an expedition to Timbuktu.".

i must admit i was a bit of neutral regarding the EU referendum but if there was some kind of vote to ban these things there would be a big cross in the box marked yes from me
  • The longtivity of ligh bulbs.
  • I've said it before but i'll say it again. Opening up new bags at the supermarket. I can't do it and i feel the burning eyes of those in the queue before me wondering why it's taking me so long.
  • I've said it before but i'll say it again. Opening up new bags at the supermarket. I can't do it and i feel the burning eyes of those in the queue before me wondering why it's taking me so long.

Plastic Bags and Black Sacks are the worst things to try and open as 9/10 you cant do it and like you say you look like an idiot!!

Always take my own bags these days as means I dont have to pay 5p nor do I look like a numpty
  • On my random rant about shopping bags... When you spend over £300 in a shop and have to pay an extra 5p for the bag!!
  • People who fart then blame you in front of others... then complain when you run them over out of anger.
  • Sponsored links:

Plastic Bags and Black Sacks are the worst things to try and open as 9/10 you cant do it and like you say you look like an idiot!!

Always take my own bags these days as means I dont have to pay 5p nor do I look like a numpty
    You take black bags shopping?
  • edited July 2016

I've said it before but i'll say it again. Opening up new bags at the supermarket. I can't do it and i feel the burning eyes of those in the queue before me wondering why it's taking me so long.

Well, they don't get to go out much.
  • People in the office who keep opening doors and windows, when they sit nowhere near the door/window but you sit directly next to it.. I left the house at about 10:30 this morning when it was pretty hot out, so I didn't bother taking a coat or jumper out as.. well, I didn't want to sweat my nuts off on the tube.

I've given up trying to close it myself, as no sooner do I close it they sneak back and open the bloody thing. I'm not even sure who's doing it to be honest, so I can't even ask them to sit outside if they're so warm. All I know is that they don't sit on this bank of desks (or anywhere near this window) as half the office is empty today, probably with pneumonia.
  • LuckyReds said:

People in the office who keep opening doors and windows, when they sit nowhere near the door/window but you sit directly next to it.. I left the house at about 10:30 this morning when it was pretty hot out, so I didn't bother taking a coat or jumper out as.. well, I didn't want to sweat my nuts off on the tube.

I've given up trying to close it myself, as no sooner do I close it they sneak back and open the bloody thing. I'm not even sure who's doing it to be honest, so I can't even ask them to sit outside if they're so warm. All I know is that they don't sit on this bank of desks (or anywhere near this window) as half the office is empty today, probably with pneumonia.

Close it then spread shit on the handle.
  • Telling the wife this lunch time I was going to the driving range for a couple of hours, but really going for couple of pints in the local. Get back, pick the kids up from school. I say, don't worry about cooking let's go down the local for something to eat. Walk in, landlord says "twice in one day eh?"..... Thanks for that mate.

You should have said it was technically once as you'd only popped out to pick up a couple of grams
  • Telling the wife this lunch time I was going to the driving range for a couple of hours, but really going for couple of pints in the local. Get back, pick the kids up from school. I say, don't worry about cooking let's go down the local for something to eat. Walk in, landlord says "twice in one day eh?"..... Thanks for that mate.

You should have said it was technically once as you'd only popped out to pick up a couple of grams
    Good thinking. I'll use that excuse tomorrow
  • T.C.E said:

Blokes that have lie to their wives in order have a beer, grow a pair and be honest......... ;)

I know mate. I've now got double the nagging.
  • edited July 2016

I've said it before but i'll say it again. Opening up new bags at the supermarket. I can't do it and i feel the burning eyes of those in the queue before me wondering why it's taking me so long.

I have a problem with my sack. Tesco say I can't fiddle with it in the bagging area, apparently. Unhygienic they say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trying to get from platform 19 at Victoria to the underground stairs without being walked into with cases and other parts of their luggage or overweight bodies by the whole wide world that loves London so much.
    Same thing happens when you are walking, hopping or dodging in the other direction

The other side of the coin is turning sharp right, going up to Wetherspoons and watching people getting trampled while drinking a lovely pint of Kronenbourg 1664. It's a nice feeling looking down on the masses.
  • People going to Wetherspoon's, looking at all the really lovely real ales and going, "No I'm going to have some of that fizzy French stuff"... :wink:
  • I just don't like either lager or ales I don't know why and everyone else says it's so nice.

This annoys me.
  • edited July 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Having to do a Ronaldo impression whilst commuting; doing step-overs because of all the fucking little mini suitcases being dragged everywhere. I pack one of them for a weekend away FFS, how long are you going to work for?

Don't get me started on the amount of times I get clipped by them without so much as a "Sorry for being a helmet and packing for work as though I'm going on an expedition to Timbuktu.".

Some etiquette required for those that drag them along with no care for other people. Got tackled from behind on busy platform at Cannon Street from one of these fuckers dragging it behind them as far as possible, nearly went over and the fella did not even turn round and apologise. These are the same people that probably carry dogs in their arms/handbags. It has legs. It's sole reason for going out on walks is, strangely enough, so it can walk. And when you see that dog, moving it's legs around while it is sleeping it is because they are dreaming of running away from the twat of an owner!!!
  • People on busy trains who don't have the foresight to put their backpacks by their feet to make the journey 1% less shit than it already is

Or keep them on their laps when they're sitting down rather than in the gangway
  • And this seemingly new fashion of people dressing in their leisurewear even though they are clearly not going to be doing any activity. Almost like they think if they wear gym clothes they are instantly more desirable

• And this seemingly new fashion of people dressing in their leisurewear even though they are clearly not going to be doing any activity. Almost like they think if they wear gym clothes they are instantly more desirable

That'll be Redmidland your talking about then. ;)image
  • You have got to stop that :neutral:
  • I work in a mental health hospital, by my office there is clearly a door which has a security coded lock on it.

Why do people still feel the need to bang and try and open the door when if they dont know the code it is never going to open?! The keypad is not there for decoration.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!