Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• clb74 said:

Kids

yours, other people's or just in general?
    If they are yours, they be great next Sunday.
  • clb74 said:

Kids

Not enjoying your career as a Teacher are you?
  • clb74 said:

Other peoples mine are grown up now.
    call me a miserable old barstall got 2 of em next door blowing whistles.
    When I want to sit in the garden their either screaming or crying.
    They should also be banned cafes restaurants generally anywhere I am.
    6 year old nephew asked when he can come over for a sleep over "when your 18 mate".
    Another thing in cafes ban the f@cking music I'm in their for a quiet bit of munch not a f@cking rave.
    Anyway I'm off to take next doors kids up the park.

• Some Irish & Scottish taking great delight on social media videos of England fans taking a hiding.
  • Commentators talking over a national anthem
  • IA said:

Commentators talking over a national anthem

Small mercy he didn't boo over it.... :wink:
  • Fair point
  • The inability of pundits/commentators in BBC (or any other channel) to work out a correct and consistent pronunciation of Kroos
  • People who clap themselves
  • Sponsored links:

• bloody hell Dave
  • Should have slit his throat then you could have sent flowers to the funeral with a card saying "you didn't see THAT coming did you? PRICK!"

Reminder to self: Don't piss off Dave.
  • Wise after the eventers who are worse, in my opinion, than know it alls.

I watched Sussex play Kent in a T20 cricket game on Friday night. The bloke next to me knew everything would happen exactly as it did - except after the event.

For example, "I knew they wouldn't get many off Tredwell", he said after a tight over. Then, next over after Tredwell went for 16 or so, he offered "you could see that coming".

That was one of about 30 examples. He always knew when a wicket was about to fall just after it happened.

He sits behind me at The Valley.....
  • Kelly Cates. Awful, awful, awful. Asks the most pointless questions, makes loads of elementary mistakes and simply has no grasp of football. How on earth does she get any work??? (Rhetorical question)
    Before I get all the anti-women shite, I have no problem with many women involved in sports broadcasting. Hazel Irvine, Claire Balding, Sue Barker, Eleanor Oldroyd and Ally Mitchell are all excellent, and some of my best friends are black.
  • Um can't agree with you there. Don't understand why people like Claire Balding, and sue barker should only be allowed to do tennis.
  • At the risk of a whoosh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Um can't agree with you there. Don't understand why people like Claire Balding, and sue barker should only be allowed to do tennis.

What don't you agree with? You haven't substantiated your point, in fact I don't get your point at all.
  • edited June 2016

Wise after the eventers who are worse, in my opinion, than know it alls.

I watched Sussex play Kent in a T20 cricket game on Friday night. The bloke next to me knew everything would happen exactly as it did - except after the event.

For example, "I knew they wouldn't get many off Tredwell", he said after a tight over. Then, next over after Tredwell went for 16 or so, he offered "you could see that coming".

That was one of about 30 examples. He always knew when a wicket was about to fall just after it happened.

Well at least you didn't have to sit next to Mr umm yes, all day at The Test Match.

His son talked incessantly and he replied with "um, um, um, yes, yes, yes, um yes, all bleedin' day.

I had to force down 7 pints to alleviate the pain.
  • edited June 2016

Oh no, how terrible.
  • I know in the past, people have put 'IMO' as annoying them, but IMO there's one more thing more annoying than this (and 'IMO' does annoy me an all) and that's people stating their opinions as facts.

Well at least you didn't have to sit next to Mr umm yes, all day at The Test Match.

His son talked incessantly and he replied with "um, um, um, yes, yes, yes, um yes, all bleedin' day.

No trying to be wise after the event, of course, but I might have guessed you would knock back 7 pints.

No trying to be wise after the event, of course, but I might have guessed you would knock back 7 pints.
    Hmm, I didn't realise I came across as a raving alcoholic :smile:

Hmm, I didn't realise I came across as a raving alcoholic :smile:
    I thought he was calling you a light weight :wink:
  • Insect Bites.

Not sure whats been feasting on me, but I took my jeans off to go to the toilet at work yesterday and had 3 large bite marks up my legs. About the size of 50p coins and swollen to the depth of bottle tops. Absolutely driving me fecking crazy!!
  • you take your trousers off to go to the toilet ?
  • MrOneLung said:

you take your trousers off to go to the toilet ?

I once worked with a bloke who you knew he was going for a shit because he had a hanger in his hand. Said he didn't want his trousers either getting crushed or touching the shit house floor.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!