Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Getting off the sofa to take dinner out the oven to realise you didn't put dinner in
  • clb74 said:

Getting off the sofa to take dinner out the oven to realise you didn't put dinner in

That would generally concern me, as opposed to generally annoy me
  • A badly treated German Shepherd bitch brought to me by its new owner yesterday, her brain shot to pieces and she really wants to hurt me and on two occasions she connected with my leg but not enough to cause damage. Annoyed with her? Not at all, but fucking angry with the t0553r that thinks it's ok to batter her with a broom handle, he's the one I want standing next to me in my paddock while she tries to rip lumps out of me and then pi55es herself because she so scared.
  • Opening the loft hatch and being felled by an avalanche of roof. Days have started better
  • Those bloody James Martin Asda adverts flooding the radio at the moment, contrived, very badly acted and so irritating, if I hear 'cauliflower couscous' one more time I'm going to strangle a kitten..
  • McBobbin said:

Opening the loft hatch and being felled by an avalanche of roof. Days have started better

At least you have the perfect avatar for that, though :wink:
  • Wow . That really IS annoying.
  • Sponsored links:

• P

Jesus. People get paid to produce shit like that.

• red_murph said:

P

JesusJacobs. People get paid to produce shit like that.

;)
  • Welshmen who feel the need to do this.

Lovely boy.
  • Detest that advert.

Is it meant to be funny?
  • IAIA
    edited June 2016
    "Alan Shearer and Rio Ferdinand will be giving their views at half time [of the england match] in a Facebook live event"

Everything about this sentence which was said during BBC coverage of the Wales game
  • IA said:

"Alan Shearer and Rio Ferdinand will be giving their views at half time [of the england match] in a Facebook live event"

Everything about this sentence which was said during BBC coverage of the Wales game

You alright Al, text me Hun. Xxxx
  • Sponsored links:

• The number of betting adverts on TV these days.
  • K,,
    red_murph said:

P

Jesus. People get paid to produce shit like that.

What's wrong with you lot? That's really good fun.
  • itv football coverage.

I wish they would just give up and stop trying to do something they've never been able to do well.

It's all about how many adverts they can squeeze in before KO. I honestly thought tonight we'd go to the game with us one down. Such a shame because Poogers is brilliant and his panel tonight were all ex-BBC.
  • Riviera said:

itv football coverage.

I wish they would just give up and stop trying to do something they've never been able to do well.

It's all about how many adverts they can squeeze in before KO. I honestly thought tonight we'd go to the game with us one down. Such a shame because Poogers is brilliant and his panel tonight were all ex-BBC.
    Pougatch? Is that who the Jeremy Kyle lookalike is?
    He annoyed me in the first minute or so by describing Wales' winner as a "Late, late winner."
    It was in the 81st minute. That's a 'late' winner at best.
    Annoying, but not too surprising.
    You can rely on ITV to sensationalise anything.

• itv football coverage.

Just lost a lead in gut wrenching style and the divy cow pitchside quipping that Kit Symonds is there and happy as a welshman.

Fuck off.
    Who in their right mind gives a f*** about Kit Symonds!!!! Even Kit Symonds doesn't care about Kit Symonds.
  • Those bloody James Martin Asda adverts flooding the radio at the moment, contrived, very badly acted and so irritating, if I hear 'cauliflower couscous' one more time I'm going to strangle a kitten..

Radio ads in general are shite. On the rare occasion I listen to Talksport I switch over to Five Live when the ad break comes on.
  • People that compare football with rugby.
  • Kids
  • clb74 said:

Kids

yours, other people's or just in general?
  • Or young goats?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!